AVZ Discussion 2022

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I actually think I'm going a little crazy waiting around with AVZ in suspension

Really hope the shit show ends soon
I've only been back for a week and even with packing and moving house I'm bored shitless. I'm surprised all you guys aren't having hallucinations :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20
I heard from a reliable source that we will be popping champagne on Jesus's birthday. He didn't specify which year.
Mate that was last Xmas .All bets are off now .No one knows shit . Respect to Fox and Nell's for having a go , but any credible source of info is now proven to be junk. ICC case needs to happen in the next 6 days and Cong case thrown out imminently. This extension is the last one for me before management need to start coming clean.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

wombat74

Top 20
Who’s birthday we up to?
Old Doc giving me shit on the crapper . Good for you pineapple boy/girl. Bend down and touch your toes.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Doc

Master of Quan
Old Doc giving me shit on the crapper . Go for you pineapple boy/girl. Bend down and touch your toes.
Lol, just passing time old mate. Although holding AVZ since Feb 2017 it does at times fell like I’ve passed a few pineapples. Been a painful hold at times

Edit: Let’s go Swannies!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

wombat74

Top 20
I actually think I'm going a little crazy waiting around with AVZ in suspension

Really hope the shit show ends soon
Mate to be honest I thought I could see signs of your sanity slipping around the 3 month mark of suspension. You've held up quite well all things considered.

• Haha
  • Fire

Nellie17

Regular
Mate that was last Xmas .All bets are off now .No one knows shit . Respect to Fox and Nell's for having a go , but any credible source of info is now proven to be junk. ICC case needs to happen in the next 6 days and Cong case thrown out imminently. This extension is the last one for me before management need to start coming clean.
Wombies bike that he'll be riding across Oz on the way to the AGM!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220923-191428_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220923-191428_Messages.jpg
    316.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18 users

Peterg

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Bray

Regular
I’ve mentally wrote AVZ off as a loss I’ll never actually receive.. that and drinking a shitload of beer helps

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 2428

• Haha

ptlas

Regular
  • Sad

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Bryan Ferry’s next up

Frank

Top 20
Nice to see the DRC flag at this meeting 😀

View attachment 17180

*Hello, Hello, What have we here, as

US gathers resource-rich nations to push minerals security pact

The Biden administration plans to use a gathering of resource-rich nations to spur new investment as part of its bid to shift the supply chain for rare-earths minerals away from China.
blank.gif

The Minerals Security Partnership between the US, EU, Japan and other wealthy nations is holding a ministerial meeting Thursday at the United Nations General Assembly with nations that possess minerals such as lithium, manganese and cobalt.

The developing nations taking part include Argentina, Brazil, Chile, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Indonesia, Mongolia, Mozambique, Namibia, the Philippines, Tanzania and Zambia. US Secretary of State Antony Blinken is set to chair the meeting.

The initiative, launched in June, is designed to funnel investment toward developing countries with mining projects that adhere to stricter environmental, social and governance standards.

“We created this to deal with a supply chain vulnerability that we’ve known has existed a long time,” Under Secretary of State Jose Fernandez said in an interview in New York.

“But the pandemic has taught us that these vulnerabilities need to be addressed and minimized. And what we’re hoping to do is to galvanize investment, financing and other agreements.”

The critical mineral supply chain remains almost totally dominated by China, which controls most of the market for processing and refining minerals such as cobalt, lithium and other rare earths.

“It’s about providing options,” Fernandez said, when asked whether the partnership was a strategic initiative to counter Beijing.

“If we’re successful, the Chinese will also gain as well, and that will be to the benefit of producing countries.”

The minerals initiative may also get a boost from recent legislative efforts in Washington. Fernandez referred to a recent trip to lithium-rich Mexico last week, where he told local officials that “now’s the time to partner” on projects that might to benefit from tax credits under the Biden administration’s Inflation Reduction Act.

“There is momentum — the funding that is provided in the IRA is substantial,” Fernandez said.

“It should allow us to to promote responsible critical mineral production in a way that supports ESG goals.”

In the coming months, the US intends to continue meeting with mineral-rich nations and identify some of the first mining projects to benefit from the minerals security pact.

World’s biggest EV battery maker considers third plant in Europe

The world’s biggest maker of electric-vehicle batteries, China’s Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. Ltd., is considering a third factory in Europe, the company’s president in the region said.
blank.gif

“We are thinking about this, but currently there is no clear decision or activity,” Matthias Zentgraf told Bloomberg News in an interview, saying internal discussions are already underway.

The Ningde, Fujian-based company last month announced plans to build a second European EV battery plant in Hungary, investing 7.3 billion euros ($7.2 billion) in partnership with Mercedes-Benz Group AG.

The facility has a planned output of 100 gigawatt hours and will also supply Volkswagen AG, BMW and Stellantis NV.

CATL expects it to be ready within five years.:unsure:

CATL has maintained a lead over rivals, including the world’s second-biggest cell producer LG Energy Solution Ltd.

The company rebounded from its sharpest-ever drop in quarterly earnings at the start of 2022, with first-half net income rising 82% from a year earlier and revenue jumping 156%.

CATL has established several production bases in China and subsidiaries in the US, Japan and Europe.

It is spending 27 billion yuan ($3.8 billion) on two battery projects in China’s Shandong and Fujian provinces.

The battery maker has also been looking at sites in Mexico and the US to supply Tesla Inc., Ford Motor Co. and others, though that process has been delayed in part due to political tensions between China and the US, Bloomberg reported in August.

1663925855330.png

*To Remind,

Investing abroad could be the solution to America’s clean energy future

www.mining.com/investing-abroad-could-be-the-solution-to-americas-clean-energy-future/

*To Remind,

The Biden administration investing in the DRC mining sector

On a visit to the Democratic Republic of Congo, from September 12 to 13, 2022, the emissary of American President Joe Biden, ended his visit after talks with the President of the Republic Félix Antoine Tshisekedi, the two personalities discussed the issues and investment potential of the Congolese mining sector.

At the end of his visit to the DR Congo, Amos Hochstein, special coordinator of the President of the United States of America in charge of international energy affairs, made a point of reaffirming the interest that his country attaches to the DRC.

“We have a wide range of interests in Congo.

This is why the United States wishes to strengthen its relations with the DRC”, he spoke to the press on Tuesday, September 3.

According to him, the purpose of his visit to the DRC revolves mainly around the mining sector, as well as the investment potential that the latter abounds.

“The purpose of my visit is essentially to develop the mining sector,” Amos Hochstein told the press.

He also underlined the role played by the DRC in the current global energy transition.

“The DRC is one of the most important countries in the world, because it contributes to the energy transition, as we move from fossil fuel to cleaner energy”, he underlined.

“The whole world will need minerals, natural resources… as a whole which are necessary for this transformation.

I don’t think there is a country other than the DRC that can bring so much to the world”

US stands up against corruption and inhuman labour in the mining sector

“We therefore want energy, but also ensure the conditions under which those who contribute to this cleaner energy (which we want) work.

To do this, we have a good understanding of what cleaner energy means.

That is to say, no corruption but also (guarantees) of working conditions for those who work in the minerals sector,” said Amos Hochstein.

The emissary of the American president, says he is positive and remains hopeful of returning to Congo for a next meeting.

“So, this is what we have been discussing for the past two days with the Congolese authorities. I keep my hopes up and look forward to coming back here on a future trip,” he said.

After Blinken, Hochstein brings the same speech

This mission by Amos Hochstein to Kinshasa demonstrates the interest the USA attaches to the country’s minerals and natural resources.

It comes just a month after another Joe Biden envoy visited.

Anthony J. Blinken, the American Secretary of State, had stayed in the Congolese capital from August 9 to 10.

During his visit, Anthony Blinken had also met some officials of the Tshisekedi administration and exchanged with them on several areas but more particularly that of the investment sector, which Amos Hochstein also addressed in his mission.

The undercards

According to analysts, the Biden administration conditions the arrival of its investors on the respect of a certain number of democratic criteria and principles, supposed to guarantee transparency in an environment where other expatriates have preferred to launch without asking too many requirements.

That suits the Congolese authorities who need capital to boost the development of a long impoverished and asphyxiated country, they seem to lean more towards realism than towards the elastic caution of American investors, explained its observers.

*To Remind,

The DRC and the USA, strengthening partnerships in the mining sector

The Deputy Minister of Mines, Godard motemona exchanged, Friday, January 28, 2022 at the residence of the American diplomat in the DRC Mike Hammer, with a delegation of American officials led by the Deputy National Security Advisor of the United States of America, Daleep Singh.

The United States of America promises to continue to support the Democratic Republic of the Congo in securing mine sites and combating child labor in mines.

Indeed, the head of the American delegation, first of all, expressed to the Deputy Minister of Mines, Godard motemona the purpose of his mission in the DRC, which concerns the strengthening of economic partnership between the United States of America and the Democratic Republic of Congo for the well-being of the population, the foundations of which were laid in Rome in Glasgow during the G20 meeting between Presidents Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo and Joe Biden.

Felix+Joe.jpg

Felix T DRC !.jpeg

Felix_cop26 ! ! .jpeg

Christian LUSAKUENO on Twitter.png

République Démocratique du Congo on Twitter.png

RDC ##.png

*To Remind,

The DRC signs a memorandum of understanding with the United Arab Emirates for a1 billion USD investment

Prime Minister Jean-Michel Sama Lukonde Kyenge chaired, in his office, at the Primature, this Saturday, September 17, 2022, the signing ceremony of a memorandum of understanding between the company Primera Group Limited, an Emirati consortium, who represented the private sector of the United Arab Emirates and the Congolese government, represented by the Ministry of Mines, to strengthen and increase bilateral trade between these two countries.

It is the concretization of the agreements concluded between His Highness, the President of the United Arab Emirates, Sheikh Mohamed ben Zayed Al Nahyan and the President of the Republic, Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo during his visit in October 2021 to Abu Dhabi.

It should be noted that the protocol signed today concerns an investment of 1 billion US dollars. :oops:

This memorandum of understanding is a new step for the launch of future Emirati investments in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Speaking to the press, Salem Aljaberi, charge d’affaires (in charge of preparing for the opening next November) of the United Arab Emirates embassy in Kinshasa, said that over the next year, many companies from the private sector of the United Arab Emirates will be jostling at the gates of the Democratic Republic of Congo to invest in the fields of Agriculture, Mining, and renewable energies.

TheLastHungryCatLC.jpg

Homer simpson Pie.png

*To Remind,

The Carriere de l’Este Pegmatite, with a mapped length of about 5,500m, is potentially the largest pegmatite in the Manono Project.

The thickness of intersected pegmatite and the geometric relationship between the location of the drill hole and mapped pegmatite boundaries suggests the thickness of the Carriere de l’Este pegmatite may be up to 280m true thickness at this location.

The initial drilling program has confirmed the immense size and potential of the Manono Lithium project.

*Why every millimetre of CDL is so important to us all moving forward imo (y)

Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono thanks to our Bro Joe, Blinken & Co (y)

GLTA-AVZH's 🤞

Cheers 🍻

Frank :cool:

its-like-a-sauna-in-here-frank.jpg

Like the Days of our DRC Lives, It's Heating Up alright 🥵

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 28 users

wombat74

Top 20
Nice one Nells . You got an update for us ? Or maybe Fox . ICC case result due by next Friday . How do you think it will play out ?

• Haha
  • Thinking

obe wan

Regular
Just remember folks in my opinion those drilling results can’t be too far!!
a couple of nice ‘one for the road’ bores slapped through carrier apparently

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
D

Deleted member 2428

Attachments

• 8BF74126-AF6F-4115-8F18-78F047DFC784.jpeg
    8BF74126-AF6F-4115-8F18-78F047DFC784.jpeg
    129.8 KB · Views: 158
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

He won't be the only one needing a resleeve after the AGM then hopefully.

• Haha
Top Bottom