AVZ Discussion 2022

JAG

Top 20
Any chance someone can remind Stevo and Chilla that they need to get there arse over here for the backslapping unicorn party that's to be paid for by the rodent?
Party Dancing GIF by Florida Georgia Line

1658988670002.png

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Helios

Regular
Avz'rs, wondering if anyone can answer this one.

Example.

If you shorted AVZ by way of CFD for simplicity sakes, but whilst in suspension the margin requirement went to 100% and you could no longer fund the margin. The CFD position was then forced closed by provider.

Does that mean on re commencement of trading the broker is forced to buy at market and the loss is transferred to the original shorter. Or does the broker elect when to buy back that position.

Just trying to work out how fucked some people are when avz starts trading 🙃

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

TDITD

Top 20
About this fucked Helios :

making love passion GIF

• Haha
  • Wow

JAG

Top 20
Gotta be a better way.......

mad mark wahlberg GIF

1658993057477.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

JAG

Top 20
My boats sold today & gone tomorrow pending money transfer, perfect timing if there is a dip I’ll be buying the shit out of it and will buy a bigger boat eventually..

You will see my AVZ Flag from the breaky hopefully 🙏

GLTAH

Apparently this is now yours? Thanks for the invite:LOL:
1658993408880.png

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha

Azzler

Top 20
Excuse me but I for one, would like to know more about the lady on the boat.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20
1659000576170.png

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love

Azzler

Top 20
Oh, thats Abby ;)
I would like to charter your boat sir.

• Haha

BEISHA

Top 20
About this fucked Helios :

making love passion GIF
God I love TSE, if that was posted on the hot crapper, how long would it last before being modded ?

genie in a bottle.gif

About this long......:ROFLMAO:

Oh dear........just caught a stiffy.

boing.gif

Shorters fucked both ways.....lol

Sorry for the off topic @MoneyBags1348 .....😍😍

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

ptlas

Regular
Avz'rs, wondering if anyone can answer this one.

Example.

If you shorted AVZ by way of CFD for simplicity sakes, but whilst in suspension the margin requirement went to 100% and you could no longer fund the margin. The CFD position was then forced closed by provider.

Does that mean on re commencement of trading the broker is forced to buy at market and the loss is transferred to the original shorter. Or does the broker elect when to buy back that position.

Just trying to work out how fucked some people are when avz starts trading 🙃
Assuming CFDs, would guess the broker would hold the position open during suspension to maximise fees.

Their algo will probably decide when to close a position based purely on price and aimed to maximise their profits.

So game on once trading recommences.

The brokers won't make a loss as the whole set up is skewed in their favour.

Unless these big hitters have specific arrangements with the brokers, they will be at their mercy. Or lack thereof.

This scenario assumes the news is good and price rises.
Alternatively, they keep their todgers up our bottoms

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Well my new job is taking up all of my time and I'm lucky if I even get to check my phone all day, not complaining when the overtime hits the bank account though or should that be the Mrs isn't complaining...

Hopefully its a fuck yeah Friday tomorrow but realistically I'm expecting a fuck the shorters again Friday. I'd like to nominate Cash's new boat as the venue for the $2 Tranny Party too :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Spikerama

Regular
Assuming CFDs, would guess the broker would hold the position open during suspension to maximise fees.

Their algo will probably decide when to close a position based purely on price and aimed to maximise their profits.

So game on once trading recommences.

The brokers won't make a loss as the whole set up is skewed in their favour.

Unless these big hitters have specific arrangements with the brokers, they will be at their mercy. Or lack thereof.

This scenario assumes the news is good and price rises.
Alternatively, they keep their todgers up our bottoms

I would expect, even if the outcome is favourable to AVZ and the Chinese lose out, Zijin will try another tactic of putting enormous pressure on the SP with it's deep pockets and then try scoop up as many shares it can get its hands on.

• Sad
BFS & out of suspension and ML Imminent, No arbitration.

That or we are getting bought out & Huayou can sort it out 👍

Fuxk it’s quiet no leaks…

GLTAH
I'm gonna egg your house if you're wrong. Just sayin'

• Haha

CashKing

Regular
Well my new job is taking up all of my time and I'm lucky if I even get to check my phone all day, not complaining when the overtime hits the bank account though or should that be the Mrs isn't complaining...

Hopefully its a fuck yeah Friday tomorrow but realistically I'm expecting a fuck the shorters again Friday. I'd like to nominate Cash's new boat as the venue for the $2 Tranny Party too :ROFLMAO:
Hahah take a sickie tomorrow mate abbys sister gabby is boarding the vessel 🚢 along with her mate stabby 😉 not sure about her/him but whatever @ $2 she can hold our towels 😂

GLTAH

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

CashKing

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Frank

Top 20
*Fyi, fwiw, I see where the poor People of the DRC are really getting shafted by Mining Companies especially where Zijin is concerned, as

Kamoa Copper and COMMUS called upon to respect the rights of local residents

In a forty-page report published, the Initiative for Good Governance of Human Rights (IBGDH) calls on Kamoa Copper and COMMUS to end human rights abuses. Published on July 26, this report describes multiple human rights violated by these mining companies.

Thus, the NGO also invites them to repair the negative impacts suffered by local communities in the exploitation of copper and cobalt in Lualaba.

This report evaluating the impacts of the mining activities of Kamoa Copper and COMMUS (Compagnie Minière de Musonoie) focused on the cases of a few villages.

These are the villages Muvunda, Kaponda 1, Kaponda 2, Mundjendje, Israel, Tshabula, Pierre-Muteba, and Tambwe Munana. But it was also a question of some cities like the city Gécamines-Kolwezi Musonoie in the province of Lualaba.

According to IBGDH, the activities of these two mining companies violate a wide range of human rights.

These include the right to water, the right to fair compensation and the right to information.

Violations of the right to water

With regard to the right to water, for example, the inhabitants of the village of Pierre-Muteba face problems of access to drinking water and this is since the installation of COMMUS.

Whereas before, they had drinking and accessible water, but since then, they only have one well and it's on the company premises.

In the same order, in certain villages, the inhabitants are exposed to the consumption of polluted water.

This is the case of the Tshabula village bordering Kaitende.

The pollution of the Kaitende River by the acid spill by COMMUS. Once used by communities for domestic needs and watering the fields, the water has become unfit for consumption. The only water point developed for the supply of drinking water and whose source is in the concession of the company is very unsanitary and not maintained”, specified IBGDH.

Kamoa Copper is also indexed on violations of the right to water. ”Kamoa Copper has polluted the Mulunguishi River. It is the main source of water supply to the populations of Muvunda village.

Although the company was able to drill water wells and install cisterns, the quantities of water provided are not sufficient for the needs of the affected communities,” explains this human rights organization.

Right to fair compensation

Indeed, the mining of these two companies has impacted the lives of indigenous people.

For example, 336 houses were affected by mining operations.

Farmers have been forced to abandon fields and other sources of income. In most cases, the report reveals, communities do not receive fair compensation.

”The opacity of the process of evaluating the property to be compensated and the calculation of the compensation. Communities pointed out that there were corrupt practices within the company's master data collection teams, with arrangements being made with some agents who are members of the data collection teams.”

In addition, other violations are also noted, including “the right to an adequate standard of living. It is also the right to decent housing, the right of access to land, the right to a healthy environment,” says the IBGDH report.

Stop the attacks

According to IBGDH officials, copper and cobalt mining in Lualaba province is a danger to human rights.

The Congolese State has failed in its obligation to protect the rights of its populations against the activities of these companies.

These two companies take advantage of the weaknesses of the Congolese state, do not fully respect the rights of the communities affected by their operations.

This is why this NGO recommends that the Congolese government take action.

Thus, it urges the Ministry of Justice to conduct investigations.

It will be a question of ruling on all human rights violations related to mining in the province of Lualaba, but also to establish the responsibilities of the actors and above all, to punish the perpetrators of violations.

In addition, the government must strengthen the legal framework for human rights in the context of mining.

As for the two companies Kamoa Copper and COMMUS, they must cease all human rights violations and most importantly right the wrongs.

www.mediacongo.net

*Fyi,

Kamoa Copper Ownership Structure​

Kamoa Copper S.A. is the operator of the Kamoa Copper Mining Complex, and is a joint venture between Canadian mining company Ivanhoe Mines (which indirectly holds 39.6%), Chinese multinational mining company Zijin Mining Group (which indirectly holds 39.6%) and private Hong Kong-based company Crystal River Global Limited (which indirectly holds 0.8%). The Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo owns the remaining shareholding of the company (20%).

#Pickle.jpg

#Disbelief.jpg

Food for thought ( Chinese Zijin Pickles ) :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

Frank

Top 20
So what...........now we have a Kyrgios & Djokovic bromance going on now ?.........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I had no issue with your posts apart from a few non complimentary remarks about the overall group which i took umbrage , cause i think this forum is top class !

But at the same time, if i had a few million shares tied up in AVZ with this shit show going on behind the scenes, then i would be a bit on edge too.....;) ........i have spread out my investments, so still making good coin regardless of AVZ shut down...🙏🙏

Glad we are all sorted, cause your posts are a valuable addition.

Hoping we all get good outcomes soon, so we can discuss more interesting matters leading to production ( we all know what they are )

I would also like to commence charting AVZ soon too.............i miss the whales.....😭😭

View attachment 12652

....now we have a Kyrgios & Djokovic bromance going on now ?

Just remember you two, when it comes to Bromance :love:

Man Hug.jpg

Investor Guide: Battery Metals FY2023

Battery Metals – the FY2023 power move

Analyst Howard Klein calls battery metals “one of the best secular investment themes of our time”.

“Like Tesla several years ago, retail investors who educate themselves about this sector generally and individual companies specifically have an opportunity to accumulate life-transforming wealth,” he says.

That type of affirmation makes us very excited to announce Battery Metals as the focus of the inaugural edition in our Investor Guides series.

Over the coming months we will publish more guides in the series with a view to educating readers of Stockhead and The Australian about the most exciting and emerging sectors on the ASX.

But let’s kick it off with the biggest play in town right now.

In this 42-page guide we explore why battery metals are driving the green energy revolution and how to best play the field.

You’ll find profiles for 32 ASX-listed companies, expert analysis and even a few tips on which ones the big fund managers are watching.

And it’s free. What are you waiting for?

Investor Guide Battery Metals FY2023 - Stockhead.png

• Haha

cruiser51

Top 20

The Manono Lithium project is the new hope for the province of Tanganyika. 4 billion dollars in taxes for the DRC. New hospitals, new schools and new universities! Why the delay???
@anskalambayi

@elogemwandwe

@Presidency_DRC

@julienpalukucom

Did you know that from 2001 to 2019 we produced 26 million tons of copper for an average value of $6,000 per ton
We produced $156 billion over 18 years.
A question: What have we built?
No new university, no modern hospital!

Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom