AVZ Discussion 2022

Freehold

Regular
15 minutes ago

No ones winding up LTR holders here I have not posted to their threads and I not suggesting anyone else should. Merely pointing out facts.

Heres another fact ...

The AVZ share price really "started to take off" when several AVZ HC posters (incl myself) noticed and started to point out the obvious discrepancy in mcap between LTR and AVZ (that was after LTR spun off off their Julimar prospect). Once Julimar was offloaded we could see the pure valuation on lithium assets in isolation.

LTR had a large Mcap $3.5B at the time and AVZ was circa $1.2b from memory?. So comparisons of resource/grade location/project stage suddenly became transparent between LTR and AVZ's. It was clear that LTR at the time was either massively overvalued or conversely was AVZ was massively undervalued or both. As it turns out AVZ was massively undervalued and started to rerate upwards ( ..and still is relatively IMHO). LTR on the other hand by and large stayed put for the most part indicating for the time being it was fully valued. Both companies will prosper in the years ahead. AVZ IMHO will prosper much more given scale and grade over time. Thats just my opinion. If the market determines that LTR is undervalued it will rise the opposite if market perceives overvalue at a point in time. Sometimes the market can't see something glaringly obvious but eventually the market will see it and will adjust. If LTR mcap climbs/fall due to info that I and others pointed out then so be it... it would have happened sooner or later anyway as the market gets it right eventually when someone realises.

So peers comparisons are a absolutely fundamental and part of key part of trading investing on the market. Its how the market adjusts, readjusts and balances valuation over time to provide fair value.

I, along with others, posted my views to both AVZ/LTR and threads at the time. Of course the LTR party faithful did not like to hear it, some were touting LTR at the time being undervalued citing $10b being fair. Some open minded holders I suspect evaluated for themselves and may have switched to the obvious undervalued and made decent $$ out of it.

If a stock valuation cannot standup to close scrutiny such as this then it is clearly not valued correctly. Its every investors duty to constantly reassess the valuation of stocks they own. If they don't then they are at risk lose their capital. No ones fault except the investor themselves. The market is always right in the end whether it is me or anyone else that points it out irregularities.

Hope that clears up my views on LTR. LTR is our closest peer and should be discussed ...along with many others in the sector of similar ilk.

PS: What I vehemently disagree with is constantly trolling a thread over and over weeks and months in a bloodminded manner bating the posters for entertainment .... When critiquing a peer I don't own I say my view backed up with relevant research where I can, answer a few queries if there are any from holders, then stop posting to that thread. As you will see when I posted to LTR some months ago. Currently the AVZ vs LTR valuation is obviously more equitable now ... Although I still believe AVZ will still creep ahead over the short to mid term given its resource quality and production size plans. AVZ's peers companies will evolve away from the smaller players LTR PLS to be more akin to the SQM's and Albemarle's of the world purely by scale output.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Pushed down to 94.5 in the auction

Get ready for Friday.....will it be the $1 day finally ;)

Reactions: 6 users

Sydneyr

Emerged
Yes, 1 seller sold 800k of shares in the ending auction, putting it at $0.925. That person could have sold a lot higher before and I can only think that it was a tactic to push the price down.

Thaz

Regular
Pushed down to 94.5 in the auction

Get ready for Friday.....will it be the $1 day finally ;)
I'm holding my (imaginary) AVZ Hat onto the hopes that we'll reach $1 tomorrow.

Short-medium term catalysts to me is:

- Entering into the ASX 200
- Mining license
- Updated BFS / FID

Am I missing anything?

• Thinking

Frank

Top 20
The mouse is in the house??
Jeeze id better go over and gander over the fence at HC

Please take a Bucket of Bait as a welcome back, where have you been, we missed you, NOT Present from all of us (y)

With a message, Don't bother joining TSE - Keep your shit on the Crapper (y)

This is a Rodent Free Zone, No Rats or Mice allowed (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
Bid day tomorrow......can we achieve the mighty $1:cool:
1646288230307.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
So....those Perth locals.....If we hit the $1 tomorrow its hats out, t-shirts on and celebrations.

Whos keen? :cool:
1646288739402.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users

BRICK

Regular
Ahhh..

Friday looks like a fun day....

Fletch77

Regular
Hey guys , I am a LTR holder please don't start a us and them here. That;s why I left H/C , the trash from both sides was unbearable...
Agreed Kalinda, that post was written in jest. As I mentioned the LTR holders that would open up a new thread on AVZ to down ramp was beyond annoying.

Reactions: 3 users

BRICK

Regular
Please take a Bucket of Bait as a welcome back, where have you been, we missed you, NOT Present from all of us (y)

With a message, Don't bother joining TSE - Keep your shit on the Crapper (y)

This is a Rodent Free Zone, No Rats or Mice allowed (y)
Ratsak Fast Action Rat and Mouse Bait 1 Shot 4 x 50g Bait Stations Yates  200g | Buy Pest Control - 9300656414246

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I'm holding my (imaginary) AVZ Hat onto the hopes that we'll reach $1 tomorrow.

Short-medium term catalysts to me is:

- Entering into the ASX 200
- Mining license
- Updated BFS / FID

Am I missing anything?
SEZ ? ;)

I like your list....plenty to look forward to!

Frank

Top 20
Ahhh..

Friday looks like a fun day....

Just gotta take out all those F_wits blocking the Road, Standing in the way to our imminent $1 Party :rolleyes:

Let's see who's who in the Zoo tomorrow, hopefully a Happy ( AVZ / DRC ) Hippo or two :unsure:

In other News, did everyone see,

The 50 minerals critical to US security

The 50 minerals critical to US security.png

The 50 Minerals Critical to U.S. Security

The U.S. aims to cut its greenhouse gas emissions in half by 2030 as part of its commitment to tackling climate change, but might be lacking the critical minerals needed to achieve its goals.

blank.gif

The American green economy will rely on renewable sources of energy like wind and solar, along with the electrification of transportation.

However, local production of the raw materials necessary to produce these technologies, including solar panels, wind turbines, and electric vehicles, is lacking. Understandably, this has raised concerns in Washington.

blank.gif

In this graphic, based on data from the U.S. Geological Survey, we list all of the minerals that the government deemed critical to both the economic and national security of the United States.

The 50 minerals critical to US security !.png

The challenge for the U.S. is that the local production of these raw materials is extremely limited.

For instance, in 2021 there was only one operating nickel mine in the country, the Eagle mine in Michigan. The facility ships its concentrates abroad for refining and is scheduled to close in 2025. Likewise, the country only hosted one lithium mine, the Silver Peak Mine in Nevada.

At the same time, most of the country’s supply of critical minerals depends on countries that have historically competed with America.

China’s Dominance in Minerals​

Perhaps unsurprisingly, China is the single largest supply source of mineral commodities for the United States.

Cesium, a critical metal used in a wide range of manufacturing, is one example.

There are only three pegmatite mines in the world that can produce cesium, and all were controlled by Chinese companies in 2021.

Furthermore, China refines nearly 90% of the world’s rare earths.

Despite the name, these elements are abundant on the Earth’s crust and make up the majority of listed critical minerals.

They are essential for a variety of products like EVs, advanced ceramics, computers, smartphones, wind turbines, monitors, and fiber optics.

After China, the next largest source of mineral commodities to the United States has been Canada, which provided the United States with 16 different elements in 2021.

The Rising Demand for Critical Minerals​

As the world’s clean energy transitions gather pace, demand for critical minerals is expected to grow quickly.

According to the International Energy Association, the rise of low-carbon power generation is projected to triple mineral demand from this sector by 2040.

The shift to a sustainable economy is important, and consequently, securing the critical minerals necessary for it is just as vital.

www.mining.com

Russian miners get kicked out of FTSE 100 index after selloff

Two Russia-focused miners will leave the U.K.’s benchmark FTSE 100 Index after the invasion of Ukraine sparked a selloff in Russian assets.

Reactions: 14 users

bloke383

Regular
That's what I could never fathom....why they let it go on and on and on

Anyhooo....it is a breath of fresh air here;)
The owners of that site let it go on & on because they don't care about the quality of the posts , they only care about the number of views/clicks on their site . If everybody ignored the trolls completely , not just AVZ threads , that might affect the view count/clicks & therefore add revenue , & they might be inclined to clean the place up . I deliberately don't click on any AVZ posts unless I see it's from a well respected member who has received a large number of thumbs up . Just by me doing it won't make any difference , but it makes me feel good :cool:
On another note , has anybody found what they think is the next AVZ , multi multi bagger ? It doesn't have to be lithium related . If you have , feel free to start a thread on this site . The more threads started here on different companies will help attract more people from over there

Reactions: 7 users

thorgin

Regular
For anyone who may have missed this Top Rated Post on "The Crapper" by our friend Thorgin yesterday, here it is just for Shits & Giggles :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2122

I reckon we should send Nigel a Framed Print for his Office on his Birthday or Xmas - whichever comes first imo

Although i'm sure he wouldn't want to be reminded why the ML is taking so Feckin' long on a Daily Basis tbo :oops:

*To remind,

View attachment 2123

Now all we need is to get Thorgin onboard TSE asap (y)

Food for thought

Frank :cool:
Hey Frank, I am here. a bit behind and catching up :)

• Love

Fletch77

Regular
The owners of that site let it go on & on because they don't care about the quality of the posts , they only care about the number of views/clicks on their site . If everybody ignored the trolls completely , not just AVZ threads , that might affect the view count/clicks & therefore add revenue , & they might be inclined to clean the place up . I deliberately don't click on any AVZ posts unless I see it's from a well respected member who has received a large number of thumbs up . Just by me doing it won't make any difference , but it makes me feel good :cool:
On another note , has anybody found what they think is the next AVZ , multi multi bagger ? It doesn't have to be lithium related . If you have , feel free to start a thread on this site . The more threads started here on different companies will help attract more people from over there

Firstly, there will never be another AVZ 😉

However, yes there will be plenty of 10X to 30X opportunities if we get in early enough.. it just takes research, and a helping hand to steer in the right direction is priceless. To be honest I have been lacking recently in spending enough time researching micro caps.

I think starting a new thread for tips for upcoming explorers with 10X potential is a great idea.

The majority of holders in this forum currently are longs, and will take any suggestions to research in good faith, without complaining about cross promotion.

By the way, how good is the vibe in this forum currently 😎

As mentioned there are a handful of high quality posters we need to get over here still, but I hope it takes the masses a little while to find this forum to be honest. At least the report functions here will weed out the trouble makers swiftly however.

Very much looking forward to this mornings trading.. Half way through US trading is currently slightly down, if that holds or improved we might still crack that $1.

If we get a crack at it… fingers crossed it doesn’t bounce off again and breaks right through 🤞🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Firstly, there will never be another AVZ 😉

However, yes there will be plenty of 10X to 30X opportunities if we get in early enough.. it just takes research, and a helping hand to steer in the right direction is priceless. To be honest I have been lacking in spending enough time researching micro caps.

I think starting a new thread for tips for upcoming explorers with 10X potential is a great idea.

The majority of holders in this forum currently are longs, and will take any suggestions to research in good faith, without complaining about cross promotion.

By the way, how good is the vibe in this forum currently 😎

As mentioned there are a handful of high quality posters we need to get over here still, but I hope it takes the masses a little while to find this forum to be honest. At least the report functions here will weed out the trouble makers swiftly however.

Very much looking forward to this mornings trading.. Half way through US trading is currently slightly down, if that holds or improved we might still crack that $1.

If we get a crack at it… fingers crossed it doesn’t bounce off again and breaks right through 🤞🏻
From my research RNU could provide an opportunity similar to AVZ (without the tin). Massive graphite reserve awaiting approvals.
Good luck to all over the next few weeks. Be nice to have $1 parties on a Friday night!

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Separate thread could be a good idea like "next big thing"

Could get pretty diverse...geez.... A.I., Mining, Tech, Financials, Materials, Services, Medical, Blockchain and on and on and on

Unless the intention is just say Mining for example??

Anyway my pick is rare earths IXR in Uganda......a couple here already onboard

Here's to $1 today C'MON!!!!.....I want to wear my party hat ;)

Cheers
Nut:cool:

Fletch77

Regular

Could get pretty diverse...geez.... A.I., Mining, Tech, Financials, Materials, Services, Medical, Blockchain and on and on and on

Cheers
Definitely a seperate thread would be the way to go, and I would vote for a mining stocks only 👍🏻

Remark

Top 20
Someone / something is gently soaking up everything on offer with out spooking the price

Reactions: 7 users

Roller62

Regular

Cheers
Yes IXR is the go. Clay deposit not very deep and massive. Close to transport.

Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom