AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
The funny thing is - they don't have the foresight to restrict Linda's account from posting on AVZ; when EVERYONE has a problem with her.

I mean, there's only so many moderations that you can give a person before you can think - maybe they're the problem.

That said - things are on greener pasture's here.
That's what I could never fathom....why they let it go on and on and on

Anyhooo....it is a breath of fresh air here;)

Reactions: 5 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Would you guys cease and desist from talking to, and about f'ing Linda/TG please. No oxygen, she dies

Reactions: 14 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
He's already spotted it and tested my knowledge....
I am keen to know what state you live in......cause that $1 party is coming up and I hope that cap and that bottle are in my vicinity :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just kidding.....we don't allow doxxing on this site ;)

Onward and upward for the AVZ SP C'mon!!!!

Reactions: 2 users

ptlas

Regular
That's what I could never fathom....why they let it go on and on and on

Anyhooo....it is a breath of fresh air here;)

Last night she commented about exactly why a post was modded. I asked her how she knew. Silence
She did similar before Xmas.
Her suspension was 3 or 4 days when I think everyone else's was a week.
Something fishy.

Reactions: 5 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
looks like the early buyers today will use those purchases to cap it below 96 today. $1 tomorrow, all going well

has anyone any experience with harmonic charting? It's fibonacci in drag really....I used it with some success 30 years ago in the FX markets. I can see a bearish butterfly forming, target for right wing about $1.35, then a retrace

Reactions: 3 users

JAG

Top 20
I see the resident rodent has turned up......Maybe someone can remind the pest he owes a lavish lunch for a number of us.

Lets see if he really has BALLS :ROFLMAO:
dance party dancing GIF

Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I see the resident rodent has turned up......Maybe someone can remind the pest he owes a lavish lunch for a number of us.

dance party dancing GIF
I saw that....I wonder where he blew in from.....and why???

pistolpete

Emerged
Would you guys cease and desist from talking to, and about f'ing Linda/TG please. No oxygen, she dies
well said syd

Winenut

Go AVZ!
looks like the early buyers today will use those purchases to cap it below 96 today. $1 tomorrow, all going well

has anyone any experience with harmonic charting? It's fibonacci in drag really....I used it with some success 30 years ago in the FX markets. I can see a bearish butterfly forming, target for right wing about $1.35, then a retrace
Totally agree on the capping theory around 96.

Was about to post something similar on how it was stubborn at 95.5

On the harmonic charting unfortunately I can offer nothing :rolleyes:

However did the bearish butterfly right wing indicate where the retrace from $1.35 might theoretically end up?

cruiser51

Top 20
Talking about giving her oxygen....

Can you imagine giving her mouth to mouth??

dirty-emoji.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users
Hi All,

Just joined, sick of reading the ridiculous threads over there. Hope this is better.

GLTAH

Remark

Top 20
spew.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Mickyb64

Regular
I am keen to know what state you live in......cause that $1 party is coming up and I hope that cap and that bottle are in my vicinity :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just kidding.....we don't allow doxxing on this site ;)

Onward and upward for the AVZ SP C'mon!!!!
South of NSW and North of Tasmania.

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!

dance party dancing GIF
Bellskioneson did exactly that just then...

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Fab week so far, and still a day to go!

Tunedin

One Happy Camper
These are as rare as hens teeth.........never to be reproduced one of a kind :):)
I‘m wearing mine around Melbourne. No one’s mugged me yet... It’s soooooo good to have one ☝🏾 Jag is a legend!

BRICK

Regular
looks like a green day for the market. Hahaha wrote that this morning. and now looking good. Slow and steady wins the race...
Talking about giving her oxygen....

Can you imagine giving her mouth to mouth??

dirty-emoji.gif
Post of the year

• Haha

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Totally agree on the capping theory around 96.

Was about to post something similar on how it was stubborn at 95.5

On the harmonic charting unfortunately I can offer nothing :rolleyes:

However did the bearish butterfly right wing indicate where the retrace from $1.35 might theoretically end up?
Back to either the top of the body (92) or the bottom of the left wing (66, unlikely) nothing moves in a straight line

Reactions: 1 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Bellskioneson did exactly that just then...
Mousey says...."when those people can travel into WA without having to be smashed by McGowan's dictatorial rules.... That lunch WILL occur, I'll be sure to post pics."

So there you have it

• Thinking

BRICK

Regular
The mouse is in the house??
Jeeze id better go over and gander over the fence at HC

Top Bottom