AVZ Discussion 2022

BRICK

Regular

BRICK

Regular
ICSID update (I checked yesterday and it wasn't yet updated, so obviously updated overnight)

View attachment 71757

Sounds like there is dispute over documents to be produced as both parties have asked the Tribunal to decide on production of documents:

"The Tribunal has discretion to decide on the relevance and admissibility of the evidence adduced by the parties, and can exercise the power to summon further evidence at any stage of the case (Arbitration Rule 36(3)). If there is a dispute between the parties about the production of a document or category of documents, the Tribunal will decide that dispute, taking into account all relevant circumstances including:
  • the scope and timeliness of the request
  • the relevance and materiality of the documents requested
  • the burden of production
  • the basis of the objection to produce the document (Arbitration Rule 37).
This will be like super.
Cant access it till im 60

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

Flight996

Regular

Attachments

• Fatman.png
    Fatman.png
    214.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Winenut

Go AVZ!
1729812048021.png

Mmmmmm......

Anti AVZ for a long time

Now wants to spill the beans on the ones involved with the $20m heist????

Being the DRC I'm guessing he's gone all pissy-pants because he didn't get what he considered to be his fair cut of the heist proceeds.....:rolleyes:

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users

j.l

Regular
ICSID update (I checked yesterday and it wasn't yet updated, so obviously updated overnight)

View attachment 71757

Sounds like there is dispute over documents to be produced as both parties have asked the Tribunal to decide on production of documents:

"The Tribunal has discretion to decide on the relevance and admissibility of the evidence adduced by the parties, and can exercise the power to summon further evidence at any stage of the case (Arbitration Rule 36(3)). If there is a dispute between the parties about the production of a document or category of documents, the Tribunal will decide that dispute, taking into account all relevant circumstances including:
I would anticipate that at every stage in the process where there's opportunity for dispute, it will be taken up with glee by our opponent. The longer this takes, the better in their eyes.

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Dave Evans

Regular

Tshibangu is well known for his negative comments about AVZ. He rang Celestin Kibeya (on YouTube) after the recording of Celestin Kibeya taking Zijin’s bribe became public and defended Kibeya.

Then there was the staged arrest where he was supposedly arrested but not charged and he used his reply to the fake arrest to back Cominiere and make accusations against AVZ.

This is obviously another scam arrest as he has clearly showed his hand many times in the past. It definitely looks like this is another case of the DRC putting out bullshit that only they are dumb enough to believe.

I’ve removed the links I provided in this post because this is obviously another clown show by this bloke and the DRC and rather than add to their bullshit, I look forward to the future findings of the ICC and ICSID.

Anyone who hasn’t yet realised the bullshit, lies and deception AVZ has had to deal with isn’t a genuine AVZ shareholder.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 26 users

wombat74

Top 20
I would anticipate that at every stage in the process where there's opportunity for dispute, it will be taken up with glee by our opponent. The longer this takes, the better in their eyes.
Nigel needs to secure funding before DRC/China will take any of our legal threats seriously . Until then they are just waiting for AVZ to go broke . It really does narrow down what geo_au's jump for joy announcement could be . Secured funding would seem to be the only option up for grabs at this point .

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Doc

Master of Quan

View attachment 71757

Loop Text GIF by xponentialdesign

• Haha

Dave Evans

Regular
Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users

Dave Evans

Regular
It’s another scam from the DRC @hedrox @Winenut @wombat74

See my post above, I’ve checked this bloke out

You know what, fuck me, so many dumb cunts just reposting that shit on Mills Tshibangu without having even researched him.

He’s used our own shareholders posts against us in the past and now some of those same shareholders are actually believing and reposting this bullshit that he’s a victim who’s been arrested because he was going to expose the corruption behind the missing $20 million in escrow.

Here’s a Friday joke, Wise the fuck up

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Nigel needs to secure funding before DRC/China will take any of our legal threats seriously . Until then they are just waiting for AVZ to go broke . It really does narrow down what geo_au's jump for joy announcement could be . Secured funding would seem to be the only option up for grabs at this point .
We haven’t been waiting more than two years for funding to be secured. Personally I won’t give too much of a shit if and when Locke potentially proceeds. It certainly won’t be enough for me to joy jump. Geo was quite specific this is about end game.
IMG_0310.jpeg

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

wombat74

Top 20
We haven’t been waiting more than two years for funding to be secured. Personally I won’t give too much of a shit if and when Locke potentially proceeds. It certainly won’t be enough for me to joy jump. Geo was quite specific this is about end game.
View attachment 71806
"joy jump ". I like that . J J

geo has about a 50% strike rate .

Pokok

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Pokok

Regular
You know what, fuck me, so many dumb cunts just reposting that shit on Mills Tshibangu without having even researched him.

He’s used our own shareholders posts against us in the past and now some of those same shareholders are actually believing and reposting this bullshit that he’s a victim who’s been arrested because he was going to expose the corruption behind the missing $20 million in escrow.

Here’s a Friday joke, Wise the fuck up
I trying to think of a joke but I was put in the naughty corner hence no jokes but im back

Reactions: 1 users

Pokok

Regular
I trying to think of a joke but I was put in the naughty corner hence no jokes but im back
Im struggling to think of a politically correct joke give me a moment

• Haha

Lopu

Emerged
Yes, it worked for me.
I also received a confirmation email.
Thank you. I will try it again or find some other way to get in touch

Top Bottom