AVZ Discussion 2022

Pokok

Regular
Yes, thankfully there are governance arrangements in place that regulate and moderate individual and collective board member behaviors.

However, MMGA's clear China-aligned agenda prior to the last AGM should be a sufficient wake-up call to all of us. While they did not get anyone elected, they sure got a lot of votes, including those of CATH & Co.

A year on, and this time around there may be a few more disgruntled shareholders who want a resolution to this shit-storm almost at any cost. Complacency kills.

Cheers
F
Your last line I don't believe there is one honest shareholder hear that would sell their shares at any cost just for a resolution , we have all waited this long whats another year , don't get me wrong i will sell if I am offered fair value but that's it , and asking me what fair value is I really have no idea anymore but I know what I will accept , nothing lower than the ATH

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Flight996

Regular
Your last line I don't believe there is one honest shareholder hear that would sell their shares at any cost just for a resolution , we have all waited this long whats another year , don't get me wrong i will sell if I am offered fair value but that's it , and asking me what fair value is I really have no idea anymore but I know what I will accept , nothing lower than the ATH

Yes, and I'll also wait for a resolution and fair offer.

Fuck the shit-eating robot Chinese and their DRC minions.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

JasonM

Regular
lithium prices have moved a lot since ath was hit. in the event of a takeover, I'd be happy to take a price that came up via a credible independent valuation plus damages. That said, eod, price is only what somewhat is willing to offer, any fair price would be heavily discounted due to location being in drc and the corrupt fuckers and chinese. If they did a private auction, I'd also happily take whatever came out of it, even if it meant a cut from last traded price. I just want out and to get some money back so I can move on. I wouldnt be wanting to sell to the chinese though.

Hey @geo_au how long do they need to type up the announcement you referenced? is it going through internal approvals?

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Mute22

Regular
1729751582497.png
Deboss wouldn’t exaggerate would he? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Mute22

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Has anyone from Europe tried to send an email to the email addresses given by Deboss on X to be added to the list with success? My mail asdress is considered as spam and can not be delivered to either one (admin or ydemetre)

Signing up on the Homepage works

br
Malte
Yes, it worked for me.
I also received a confirmation email.

Reactions: 2 users

wombat74

Top 20
View attachment 71707

Don’t worry Deboss, I’ve had nothing to do but pay attention to the long term.
What about medium term ? It's always neglected . The amount of time between near and long is vast . I'm going with medium term .

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
What about medium term ? It's always neglected . The amount of time between near and long is vast . I'm going with medium term .
It's all like steaks on the grill isn't it?

Blue
Rare
Medium rare
Medium
Medium well
Well done

Nothing better to do than BBQ something while we wait for this eternal bullshit to play out I guess.....

1729759627329.png

Don't get me started on the vino rosso

1729759741162.png

and no......

not my cellar :cry::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Prod

Emerged
It's all like steaks on the grill isn't it?

Blue
Rare
Medium rare
Medium
Medium well
Well done

Nothing better to do than BBQ something while we wait for this eternal bullshit to play out I guess.....

View attachment 71709

Don't get me started on the vino rosso

View attachment 71710

and no......

not my cellar :cry::rolleyes:
What about the BBQ is that yours? If so I'll have mine medium rare thanks 😊.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
What about the BBQ is that yours? If so I'll have mine medium rare thanks 😊.
Yep!....Bunnings spesh BBQ. Photo taken close up before putting the oil fire out :ROFLMAO::cool:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Thaz

Regular
Are we back on the $10 gravy train?

:D

• Fire
  • Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
ICSID update (I checked yesterday and it wasn't yet updated, so obviously updated overnight)

1000019198.jpg

Sounds like there is dispute over documents to be produced as both parties have asked the Tribunal to decide on production of documents:

"The Tribunal has discretion to decide on the relevance and admissibility of the evidence adduced by the parties, and can exercise the power to summon further evidence at any stage of the case (Arbitration Rule 36(3)). If there is a dispute between the parties about the production of a document or category of documents, the Tribunal will decide that dispute, taking into account all relevant circumstances including:
  • the scope and timeliness of the request
  • the relevance and materiality of the documents requested
  • the burden of production
  • the basis of the objection to produce the document (Arbitration Rule 37).

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users
ICSID update (I checked yesterday and it wasn't yet updated, so obviously updated overnight)

View attachment 71757

Sounds like there is dispute over documents to be produced as both parties have asked the Tribunal to decide on production of documents:

"The Tribunal has discretion to decide on the relevance and admissibility of the evidence adduced by the parties, and can exercise the power to summon further evidence at any stage of the case (Arbitration Rule 36(3)). If there is a dispute between the parties about the production of a document or category of documents, the Tribunal will decide that dispute, taking into account all relevant circumstances including:
  • the scope and timeliness of the request
  • the relevance and materiality of the documents requested
  • the burden of production
  • the basis of the objection to produce the document (Arbitration Rule 37).
This happened 6 days after geo's prophecy. Halloween is coming. Doesn't sound very joy jumpish imo

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

hedrox

Regular
Screenshot 2024-10-25 at 08.06.28.png

• Wow
  • Thinking

hedrox

Regular
Screenshot 2024-10-25 at 08.07.27.png

• Wow
  • Thinking

Flight996

Regular
Christian Lusaka says "Not me; I was outside having a smoke when the $20m somehow vanished"

Donald Trump GIF by PBS NewsHour

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom