AVZ Discussion 2022

obe wan

Regular
Has anyone received anything from Yianni other than a copy-paste response? Perhaps I was asking too much, but I only received a stock response to my questions.
C’mon man ,he's only been in the role for less than 5 days ; his phone and email would be on overdrive ; he’s clearly also trying to pull all holders ( in and out of country ) contact details together to try keep people informed.

I certainly wouldn’t be expecting any more than a ‘copy & paste’ email in the up front ; imagine the amount of goons even flicking in emails and random SRNs just seeing what they get ; mixed in with genuine emails .. he’d be having to check all this shit by himself .. and all for $1 per annum …

Let the guy settle in and have everything organised the way he wants it and the front end rush for information calms down

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Mute22

Regular
C’mon man ,he's only been in the role for less than 5 days ; his phone and email would be on overdrive ; he’s clearly also trying to pull all holders ( in and out of country ) contact details together to try keep people informed. I certainly wouldn’t be expecting any more than a ‘copy & paste’ email in the up front ; imagine the amount of goons even flicking in emails and random SRNs just seeing what they get mixed in with genuine emails .. he’d be having to check all this shit by himself .. and all for $1 per annum …

Let the guy settle in and have everything organised the way he wants it and they front end rush for information calms down
Completely fair, but laid out a pretty basic yes/no question.

He does keep reiteration updating shareholders in the coming 'Weeks' no months, years ect. Probably looking too much into that, but glad to see he's on the front foot.

Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone received anything from Yianni other than a copy-paste response? Perhaps I was asking too much, but I only received a stock response to my questions.
New information must come through official announcements. You don’t need to be an astute thinker to realise this is just a pay to play ego boost for the winker. And no I won’t be handing over my email address to hear regurgitated information because it will most likely end up in the hands of whatever form MMGA takes on this year.

This is going to take years unless we cut a deal. And judging from official announcements and the MoM’s press release it doesn’t seem like negotiations are going anywhere. That’s the reality and no amount of feel good advocacy is going to change it.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Bin59

Regular
A brief but factual article.

AVZ Minerals Asserts Legal Rights Amid Manono Lithium Permit Dispute 1
Mining in DRC Battery Metals Lithium Mining Projects

AVZ MINERALS ASSERTS LEGAL RIGHTS AMID MANONO LITHIUM PERMIT DISPUTE​

SEPTEMBER 29, 2024 CONSTANCE

AVZ Minerals Limited (AVZ) has raised concerns over the purported transformation of Research Permit PR15775 into an Exploitation Permit by Manono Lithium SAS, a joint venture between Jinxiang Lithium Limited (a subsidiary of Zijin Mining Group) and Congolaise D’Exploitation Miniere SA (Cominière).

AVZ asserts that PR15775 overlaps the northern portion of PR13359, a permit the company claims legal rights to through its majority stake in Dathcom Mining SA.

AVZ refers to provisional orders from the International Centre for Settlement Disputes (ICSID) arbitration proceedings (ICSID Case No. ARB/23/20).

These orders, disclosed in January and May 2024, bind the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) to recognize Dathcom as the rightful holder of PR13359 and safeguard AVZ’s rights and those of its subsidiaries during the ongoing arbitration.

The company argues that Cominière’s relinquishment of the northern section of PR13359 and the subsequent granting of PR15775 to Manono Lithium violate the ICSID orders, making any attempt to transform PR15775 into an Exploitation Permit illegal.

AVZ is committed to resolving the dispute through legal means unless a negotiated settlement with the DRC government is reached.

APPOINTMENT OF CORPORATE STRATEGY CONSULTANT​

In a related development, AVZ has appointed Yianni (John) Demetre as an advisor to assist its board of directors with shareholder advocacy, communications, and corporate strategy.

Demetre, a longtime shareholder and successful entrepreneur, expressed his commitment to protecting the Manono Project from external attempts to seize control.

He emphasized the importance of clear communication with shareholders and resolving the disputes delaying the project’s development.

Demetre aims to maximize shareholder value by addressing misinformation and ensuring a swift and fair resolution to AVZ’s ongoing challenges.

Reactions: 7 users
"New information must come through official announcements."

Must it really? Genuine question. The company is no longer ASX listed.

Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
New information must come through official announcements. You don’t need to be an astute thinker to realise this is just a pay to play ego boost for the winker. And no I won’t be handing over my email address to hear regurgitated information because it will most likely end up in the hands of whatever form MMGA takes on this year.

This is going to take years unless we cut a deal. And judging from official announcements and the MoM’s press release it doesn’t seem like negotiations are going anywhere. That’s the reality and no amount of feel good advocacy is going to change it.
Fair enough Carlos. As a shareholder you don’t have to utilize the resource if you don’t want to or don’t see any value in it for you. Jury is out for me. Have to provide some time to see how Yianni may be able to assist and whether there is a benefit in comms or assistance. I’m not calling it 5 days into a completely new role when someone is offering to do something to maybe assist for a buck a year. I’ll probably look at a few questions and queries of my own and see what comes of it before making a judgement, At the end of the day if it doesn’t add value it’s only cost AVZ $1 for somebody to put in their time and try…….and I get lots of us have put in time over the last few years to assist in whatever way we can

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
"New information must come through official announcements."

Must it really? Genuine question. The company is no longer ASX listed.
Technically it just needs to be lodged with ASIC but ASIC see publication on the company website as 'good practice' and a more effective way of communicating with shareholders. I seriously doubt having an external consultant dishing out new information to a select few will be acceptable. Although I don't think that is what DeBoss intends to do just wanted to make it clear to people bombarding him with questions that they are most likely going to get information already available to all.

Screenshot 2024-10-01 at 10.54.43 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-10-01 at 11.02.42 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-10-01 at 11.02.13 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-10-01 at 11.02.01 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-10-01 at 11.03.11 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-10-01 at 11.01.32 PM.png

Also AVZ have previously committed to being guided by ASX listing rules with respect to governance requirements which they say should assist the application for a possible future exchange listing

Screenshot 2024-10-01 at 10.58.19 PM.png

Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom