AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Now i ask you, how can someone earn a colossal fortune when they are earning this poultice ?

View attachment 70124

When people are poorly paid it provides a perfect environment for corruption to flourish

If only the DRC could find a way to minimize corruption, start earning legit dollars, getting decent projects honestly off the ground, generate some country wealth with good "win/win" foreign investment in world class mining activities and raise the living standards and wages of all Congolese directly involved and also indirectly through taxes and royalties that can be purposed for the betterment of the wider Congolese population

Oh wait!!!.....

AVZ Minerals!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

protoje

Regular
Just a heads up for those registering for Automic, the first letter of your SRN is a letter, now if it’s an l or I (that is a capital i or small L) it can get confusing as I initially thought it was a 1 because the rest were numbers so took me 3 goes. Anyway you’ll just get a notice in Automic to say your request has failed and you can try and add holding again… Also, HIN won’t work. It will go through the process but won’t go anywhere. And SRN is pretty much instant (once you get it right).

Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Just a heads up for those registering for Automic, the first letter of your SRN is a letter, now if it’s an l or I (that is a capital i or small L) it can get confusing as I initially thought it was a 1 because the rest were numbers so took me 3 goes. Anyway you’ll just get a notice in Automic to say your request has failed and you can try and add holding again… Also, HIN won’t work. It will go through the process but won’t go anywhere. And SRN is pretty much instant (once you get it right).
It's a capital "i" so use "I" and HIN is redundant as AVZ through delisting must be an "Issuer" sponsored stock..... hence the capital "i" on the SRN

Reactions: 3 users

j.l

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

protoje

Regular
It's a capital "i" so use "I" and HIN is redundant as AVZ through delisting must be an "Issuer" sponsored stock..... hence the capital "i" on the SRN
Aah I figured it out in the end thanks W.N, but didn’t know it was the same letter for everyone! Good to know, might save someone else a bit of pain. Thanks for the info.

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Aah I figured it out in the end thanks W.N, but didn’t know it was the same letter for everyone! Good to know, might save someone else a bit of pain. Thanks for the info.
All good.....for the record on other stocks still listed it's a HIN and always starts with an "X" for everyone (y)

It's nice to be able to help :cool:

Cheers

cruiser51

Top 20
The share price of The Market Ltd, the owners of HC, why am I not surprised, if you have wankers like the toilet and h00ts run riot.
View attachment 70100

Hi h00ts, any comments on why, oh fucking why (other word for analysis)?
So funny, I knew he was lurking on TSE as usual, so posted knowing him, he couldn't resist to react.

1727698483406.png

Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 20.09.10.png

Oh dear.....

You Know It Idiot GIF

very entertaining

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
1727699441170.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users