AVZ Discussion 2022

eqtrade

Regular
re. "...The Company is determined to prosecute these matters in the absence of a negotiated resolution with the DRC State."

Negotiation after negotiation has gone to no where and it's been a waste of time. So, they've decided to go full steam ahead with prosecution and getting compensation?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Jazz

Regular
re. "...The Company is determined to prosecute these matters in the absence of a negotiated resolution with the DRC State."

Negotiation after negotiation has gone to no where and it's been a waste of time. So, they've decided to go full steam ahead with prosecution and getting compensation?
I don't think any actual time has been lost through negotiations, the court proceedings have continued in parallel with any discussions. It seems it has always been full steam ahead with the court cases, while simultaneously being open to a negotiated outcome.

• Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Deboss must start tomorrow or be busy sourcing more pictures of women that he is old enough to be the grandfather of that would never fuck him so I’ll explain this one for free yet again ;)

Management will continue to try and get a deal the entire time but if that isn’t possible then we will pursue legal recourse to the bitter end if necessary

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users
I don't think any actual time has been lost through negotiations, the court proceedings have continued in parallel with any discussions. It seems it has always been full steam ahead with the court cases, while simultaneously being open to a negotiated outcome.
We only got a seat back at the negotiation table because of the ICSID case according to official announcements

Reactions: 10 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Now that’s a joke I can get behind Carlos

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Mute22

Regular
Can somebody explain to me what Deboss can bring to the table? What's his background? Apart from spamming AI generated images of Instagram models and eating Greek desserts.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Can somebody explain to me what Deboss can bring to the table? What's his background? Apart from spamming AI generated images of Instagram models and eating Greek desserts.
An inexpensive resource that can manage the appropriate shareholder communications while the Nige gets on with the hard work of continued negotiations with the DRC and the parallel ICC and ICSID cases

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Flight996

Regular
Even Jesus couldn't persuade King Felix-the-corrupt and his equally corrupt agencies to sit at the table with AVZ and negotiate a fair exit settlement.
Felix is a Chinese gerbil with no intention of negotiating anything.

Bring on the ICC penalties and the ignominy that goes with them.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

robface

Regular
An inexpensive resource that can manage the appropriate shareholder communications while the Nige gets on with the hard work of continued negotiations with the DRC and the parallel ICC and ICSID cases
Now with extra winks 😉.

• Haha

wombat74

Top 20
Apparently Deboss is being paid in Souvlakis . 20 Souvlaki an hour . If he works a 40 hour week that's 800 Souvlaki .

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Apparently Deboss is being paid in Souvlakis . 20 Souvlaki an hour . If he works a 40 hour week that's 800 Souvlaki .
I must have known something was happening.....I'm doing a butterflied lamb leg Greek style on the BBQ and then using it to make yiros tonight

Opa!!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

oxxa23

Regular

Screenshot_20240926_185927_X.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
All jokes aside . I've just had brain wave . AVZ Minerals & All You Can Eat Greek Buffet.

AVZ Minerals is going to branch out from the Greek massage we've been getting for years?

• Haha
For which purpose he becomes consultant? Another one on the payslip. He is a good guy, but communications with shareholders is it not what we need anymore. 1 to 2 years ago it was crucial...hopefully he is doing anything beside compensating a loss out of the company's purse. Thats what business men are doing.

Reactions: 1 users

Jazz

Regular
Just putting this out there so it’s known to all that OUR Australian future fund holds 16,000,000 shares in AVZ.

With the dark side sniffing around funds and acquiring shares for next to nothing, it is worth all of us knowing that if the balance held by this fund changes, those in charge of our fund have sold us out and should be held accountable.

Below is an extract from a current list of holdings.

IMG_5252.png

So if anyone out there is trying to raise awareness through political channels or media. Perhaps consider using this as leverage.

It’s one thing for a spec investment to go under and a few thousand punters loose their cash. But for the Australian government to stand idly by while potentially tens of millions is stolen from our future fund, by local and international corrupt actors. Is something that should not be allowed to slide.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 26 users

Dave Evans

Regular
On 27 June 2024, I made a publication concerning Mr Carrick and AVZ.

The publication suggested corrupt motives on behalf of Mr Carrick, and that he was conspiring to steal AVZ shares.

My publication and suggestion were false and defamatory. I acknowledge that there was and is no basis for those suggestions.

I unreservedly withdraw those suggestions of corrupt and unlawful conduct on behalf of Mr Carrick, and sincerely apologise to Mr Carrick for any harm or distress my publication may have caused him.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

Dave Evans

Regular

Shareholders know I have always fought hard against the corruption and illegal actions that have been shown in the DRC Inspector General of Finance’s Report, and I fully support the actions taken by our BOD which have been reinforced in every finding by the ICC (International Chamber of Commerce) and ICSID (International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes).

I also fully support Yianni Demetre in his new role

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

CashKing

Regular
For which purpose he becomes consultant? Another one on the payslip. He is a good guy, but communications with shareholders is it not what we need anymore. 1 to 2 years ago it was crucial...hopefully he is doing anything beside compensating a loss out of the company's purse. Thats what business men are doing.
Help Stop Hostile takeover of the BOD I would say it’s got something to do with that but who fucking knows now days.

CashKing

Regular
On 27 June 2024, I made a publication concerning Mr Carrick and AVZ.

The publication suggested corrupt motives on behalf of Mr Carrick, and that he was conspiring to steal AVZ shares.

My publication and suggestion were false and defamatory. I acknowledge that there was and is no basis for those suggestions.

I unreservedly withdraw those suggestions of corrupt and unlawful conduct on behalf of Mr Carrick, and sincerely apologise to Mr Carrick for any harm or distress my publication may have caused him.
WTF Is happening ?

Hopefully something good 👍

• Thinking

Frank

Top 20
1727357870245.png

Top Bottom