• Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

lellep

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Interesting, word is this guy is wanting to resolve the Manono situation.
https://www.politico.cd/actualite/l...es-autour-du-palais-de-la-nation.html/163042/
If that was true, then clearly another party wanted to prevent that from happening......:eek:

Another...

days of our lives.gif

moment.

One decent TO offer and....

take it and run.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Nah, he’s after a shower with Lisette
A shower of bullets ?

kinky.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20
HC still going if you want to sink that low.
Was a post on AVZ at 2:46pm today.
I didn't want to enlighten him, just wondered why he couldn't find the HC AVZ thread.
There is highly likely a very good reason.
So many possibilities...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The mind boggles.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

robface

Regular
I didn't want to enlighten him, just wondered why he couldn't find the HC AVZ thread.
There is highly likely a very good reason.
So many possibilities...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The mind boggles.
Sure

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Fire

Samus

Top 20
Is anyone able to still read Dudbrooks posts on X?
Someone is claiming he's going back deleting his posts, just wondering if that is true?
I'm blocked.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Spikerama

Regular
Someone is claiming he's going back deleting his posts, just wondering if that is true?
I'm blocked.

It's pointless deleting posts. People have already screen shotted them and there's also an internet archive to recall on what was posted.

Reactions: 5 users

Remark

Top 20
I'm blocked.
Hi Samus, yep it looks like the account has been deleted at first glance. I'll check it out further...

Edit - the account still exists nut it seems he shat himself & started selectively deleting posts.

1716120720727.png

Still dribbling as recently as yesterday.

1716121049143.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20
Hi Samus, yep it looks like the account has been deleted at first glance. I'll check it out further...

Edit - the account still exists nut it seems he shat himself & started deleting posts

View attachment 63241
Awesome, hope so! 🤗

Reactions: 2 users

Remark

Top 20
Awesome, hope so! 🤗
Unfortunately he has not deleted his account. Still posting crap as recently as yesterday, I edited my post above

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Frank

Top 20
I'm blocked.

1716121369265.png

1716121407301.png

1716121454500.png

1716121502930.png

1716121556115.png

1716121692052.png

1716121760365.jpeg

Reactions: 18 users

Pokok

Regular
Mate, 2 yrs reading google translated french adnauseum, discussing DRC corruption adnauseum, discussing China corruption adnauseum, discussing arbitration adnauseum, discussing MAGA movement adnauseum, now AVZ officially delisted , life savings on the line for alot here.... all this that has occurred when we were on the cusp of a ML being granted 2 yrs ago.............depressing shit to say the least, so negativity expressed from time to time is perfectly normal and expected !!!

TBH, i think this forum conducts itself with alot of class, dignity and intelligence in the midst of the most shit fuckery circumstances i have ever witnessed in over 30 yrs that i have been involved in stock markets.

Lots of folk tired and worn down, BUT NOT BEATEN, i agree with you, new government forming / intentions , international arbitration wins on a consistent basis, positives we all must hold close to our heart, hope is not lost for sure.

I think we all know beyond a reasonable doubt, that AVZ has done all the rights things , that AVZ will ultimately win the ICC / ICSID final deliberations, these are the knowns and positive vibes to hold onto, however, there is plenty of unknowns too....

a) Will AVZ remain solvent until final international arbitration deliberations are handed down ?

b) Will DRC / CHINA respect the international arbitration deliberations / penalties ?

We all know China doesnt respect international law, we also know that DRC is Chinas bitch....;)

The newly formed DRC govt and its intentions going forward will be revealing, how much importance is placed on the Lithium hub dream that FT spruiked adnauseum thru his first term of presidency via adnauseum conventions through out the world , collecting adnauseum frequent fligher points along the way, while his populace was starving ?

This lithium hub dream that could transform DRC economy from modest / poor to rich within 2 yrs if common sense was applied and AVZ were awarded the ML and got on with the construction of RD.

But given the tumultuous events of the last 2yrs, would banks have the balls to provide finance, even tho AVZ has achieved 3 technical favourable opinions, robust DFS and multiple offtakes ?

Does the AVZ BOD have the willingness to continue the long road to construct / produce anymore given they have been stabbed in the back from multiple directions ? Lack of harmonious relations.......:LOL::LOL::LOL:

View attachment 63207

Illegal work done on CDL by Manono Lithium has only commenced the last few months, it will take 5yrs at least to prove up, construct and produce, will the DRC govt be willing to wait this long to achieve their lithium hub dream ? Along with that, be internationally condemned and hopefully converted to a pariah state ?

Will AVZ get TO ?

By whom and what path way ?

Will AVZ relist and what path way ?

So many things to ponder in ones head, so little official information to be guided by........except that in 6 months time, there will be another AGM and if in that time, the ponderables are still unponderable, then i have alot of questions to ask and there better be QUESTION TIME or ......

View attachment 63213

In the mean time......

View attachment 63214
Well said mate ,can I just add a thought for all , we voted in a few new members to sit at the table but I see they have no skin in the game , would it show good faith that this will end in our favour if they looked at the registry and made a decent offer of their own money to buy out some small investors say 50c a share , let the investor move on as I see this taking years and they will be on the payroll anyway . Don't attack me too quick guys just looking for a different view ...... also keep up the good work Frank I'm not on x ,, love to hear from a few of the old posters also it looks like you deserted us

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20
Unfortunately he has not deleted his account. Still posting crap as recently as yesterday, I edited my post above
1000014285.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Fivez

Emerged
  • Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

wombat74

Top 20
K

I saw this on twitter. Looks like confirmed US nationals involved and Christian Malanga has been killed?

Needs to be put into context . Obviously nothing to do with the US government .

"The attack was reportedly led by Christian Malanga, a political leader who once lived in the U.S., Congolese authorities said."

"One of the arrested U.S. citizens was Malanga’s son."

"According to a biography on his own website, Malanga lived in Salt Lake City for years as a refugee from the Democratic Republic of the Congo’s ongoing conflicts. He also claimed to be a former member of the JROTC in the U.S. before moving back to the Democratic Republic of the Congo to join the military."

Last edited:

Remark

Top 20
Cami blocking people En Masse. Looks like we're getting under their skin.

1716166266663.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom