AVZ Discussion 2022

Azzler

Top 20
"operating as a listed entity gives rise to inherent complications for the Company as it seeks to advance its strategy for the resolution of the key disputes and the advancement of the development of the Manono Project."

"AVZ will continue to seek value realisation opportunities for shareholders, including through the resolution of the prevailing disputes and development of the Manono Project, admission to a recognised stock exchange and/or partial or complete disposal of one or more assets."

Is this the first time they've actually mentioned the possibility of selling in an announcement or have I just lost my marbles? 🤔

Edit: can someone please define assets for me, are they talking about the cranes and land cruisers or the multi billion dollar deposit.....come on 😂
No they mean the big boiz. The Big guns, $$$
imo

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Mute22

Regular
So fun coming on multiple platforms and being reminded by trolls everyday that all the work of my 20's is hanging on a knifes edge.

So fucking over it.

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

RHyNO

Regular
So fun coming on multiple platforms and being reminded by trolls everyday that all the work of my 20's is hanging on a knifes edge.

So fucking over it.
Sorry to hear it mate. It’s brutal feeling I’m sharing it with you. I’d love to kick down some fucking doors and find out what these overpaid fuckers have been doing for 2 FUCKING YEARS!!!!!! Absolute disgrace. How can they possible justify their pay checks when the shareholders continue to suffer like this.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

robface

Regular
No they mean the big boiz. The Big guns, $$$
imo
How did you go from "we are delisting because DRC are ignoring court orders" to someone's buying us out in the billions?

Bray

Regular

So fucking over it.
feel ya pain big fella, 4 hard years working 12-16 hours a day in remote qld in the stinking ass heat and humidity to being gone just like that

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Frank

Top 20
1714469520098.png

1714469548192.png

1714469489422.png

dog with a bone.png

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

SilentOne

Regular
We have concluded as the millionaires you gave your money to that we should infact keep your money in your best interests to achieve what we have not been able to achieve for 2 years because the corrupt regime we went into business with blindsided us by being a corrupt regime. We appreciate this is frustrating but we don’t find it frustrating because we’ll we are still getting paid millions by you to do what we clearly cannot. Thank you
Tommy,

Just because someone is a millionaire does not mean they are morally bankrupt and are not working hard for the shareholders.

My perspective is and this is only my opinion is that they have made the correct decision to de-list.

Oh I look forward to seeing the shorters try and settle their positions.

Regards,

SilentOne

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

lellep

Regular

So fucking over it.
In the same position.. we are all in this together, you are not alone.
Let’s hope ICC squeezes the glove hard enough for a TO imo

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

SilentOne

Regular
Sorry to hear it mate. It’s brutal feeling I’m sharing it with you. I’d love to kick down some fucking doors and find out what these overpaid fuckers have been doing for 2 FUCKING YEARS!!!!!! Absolute disgrace. How can they possible justify their pay checks when the shareholders continue to suffer like this.
Tommy,

Need I remind you that we still have the ICSID and ICC to play out - I am quietly confident.

Lets see how the shorters go - poor things it must be hurting.

Regards,

SilentOne

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Beetleb

This is hard going. Can't believe a government can be so morally bankrupt at the expense of well meaning stakeholders and their own poor citizens.

Cant believe there are still countries entertaining the President and giving him the time of day. Why would they, he won't deliver anything.

And where is our government in all this? Got involved rightly or wrongly when it suited them and teflon when we need them. DFAT officials in Africa may as well come home, because they.cant exert.any influence on the part of 20,0000 Australian citizens.

Serious question. So when AVZ delist are the shares worth 0? Assume this is not a CGT event though.

Jazz

Regular
This is hard going. Can't believe a government can be so morally bankrupt at the expense of well meaning stakeholders and their own poor citizens.

Cant believe there are still countries entertaining the President and giving him the time of day. Why would they, he won't deliver anything.

And where is our government in all this? Got involved rightly or wrongly when it suited them and teflon when we need them. DFAT officials in Africa may as well come home, because they.cant exert.any influence on the part of 20,0000 Australian citizens.

Serious question. So when AVZ delist are the shares worth 0? Assume this is not a CGT event though.
You still own shares in a public company. The value of which will be difficult to determine, untill the manono asset is sold or otherwise resolved. I can’t see how it could be a CGT event as there has no measurable change in value or loss.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Tommy,

Need I remind you that we still have the ICSID and ICC to play out - I am quietly confident.

Lets see how the shorters go - poor things it must be hurting.

Regards,

SilentOne
Respectfully, we do not need more then 3 board members (ones that travel to the DRC) and outsource secretary duties. Nigel Ben and Serge can get paid very handsomely as they’re in country where out only asset is. Rest can leave we’re not a litigation entity and lawyers doing most of the lifting currently.

I remain somewhat confident but it needs to be soon once new govt in place 9th May announced.

Time to execute Nigel, you’ve been paid very well for several years now.

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
We’re now* a litigation entity.

We do not need a highly paid technical director anymore or two secretaries, it’s complete disrespect to long suffering long shareholders

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Jazz

Regular
Time to execute Nigel, you’ve been paid very well for several years now.
I’m frustrated too, but that’s a bit harsh isn’t it? Sure hes been paid a bit, but maybe not enough for that type of severance deal. Give him another six months I reckon…..

Reactions: 4 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Haha what? Nigel’s been good actually and put up with a lot of shit especially when in country. Him and Ben definitely have my respect I’ve heard a few things.

Rest of them can probably move on they’ve got plenty of shares and will be rewarded if we are

Reactions: 8 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Except Jan who managed to sell all his shares before the halt…..

Reactions: 2 users

Jazz

Regular
Haha what? Nigel’s been good actually and put up with a lot of shit especially when in country. Him and Ben definitely have my respect I’ve heard a few things.

Rest of them can probably move on they’ve got plenty of shares and will be rewarded if we are
Fair enough, just thought it was a bit much to say it was time to execute Nigel. 😝

• Haha

Samus

Top 20
WTF have these new board members been up to since we voted them in I wonder? :unsure:
Or any of the BOD for that matter...

Do they still have to disclose to us in some way? Those rare scraps that we sometimes get like a pack of filthy downtrodden beggars.

Reactions: 7 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
WTF have these new board members been up to since we voted them in I wonder? :unsure:
Or any of the BOD for that matter...

Do they still have to disclose to us in some way? Those rare scraps that we sometimes get like a pack of filthy downtrodden beggars.
Here here

Reactions: 4 users
"operating as a listed entity gives rise to inherent complications for the Company as it seeks to advance its strategy for the resolution of the key disputes and the advancement of the development of the Manono Project."

"AVZ will continue to seek value realisation opportunities for shareholders, including through the resolution of the prevailing disputes and development of the Manono Project, admission to a recognised stock exchange and/or partial or complete disposal of one or more assets."
jose-mourinho-sweet-trouble.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom