AVZ Discussion 2022

Spikerama

Regular
Just wondering....

If everything Deboss was going to post was absolutely 100% verifiable fact and truth why would there need to be fear of any threatened legal action????

Because Slander laws are complex and not always cut and dry even if what is printed is true.

Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Because Slander laws are complex and not always cut and dry even if what is printed is true.

Who is threatening the legal action and how would they know the "content" of what was going to be posted to motivate them to potentially respond through legal avenues??

Certainly interesting

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
The fact they are attempting to get him to STFU is probably more damaging to them than the actual facts.

He should post their letter, suitably redacted, to maintain his credibility and prove their actions

Otherwise it’s just seen as another fucking WeChat or Secret Sauce

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Nellie17

Regular
Be careful about over rating the importance of any poster. I will lose no sleep if he never posts again besides he has issues with 3 of his stocks in suspension and 2 might not make it.
Pull your head in Geo!

Cheers Nells x

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

obe wan

Regular
The fact they are attempting to get him to STFU is probably more damaging to them than the actual facts.

He should post their letter, suitably redacted, to maintain his credibility and prove their actions

Otherwise it’s just seen as another fucking WeChat or Secret Sauce
When you get an email marked 'Private & Confidential,' you're not allowed to share it on social media.

I know Deboss, and I talked to him today. What he posted is true, but why would he or anyone else take the risk of getting sued just to make you all happy? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Going through this AVZ circus and getting the ‘getting sued’ cherry on top … ye , nah

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Who is threatening the legal action and how would they know the "content" of what was going to be posted to motivate them to potentially repond through legal avenues??

Certainly interesting
Cozz there are snakes in the grass!

Reactions: 2 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Just wondering....

If everything Deboss was going to post was absolutely 100% verifiable fact and truth why would there need to be fear of any threatened legal action????
Just think about why Huge Lips "FUKKIN RESIGNED", wonder why.
The truth about that never saw the daylight.
If the lid being lifted on that one could well be the end of the clown show.

Reactions: 3 users

TDITD

Top 20
When you get an email marked 'Private & Confidential,' you're not allowed to share it on social media.

I know Deboss, and I talked to him today. What he posted is true, but why would he or anyone else take the risk of getting sued just to make you all happy? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Going through this AVZ circus and getting the ‘getting sued’ cherry on top … ye , nah
Only thing that would make me happy is the ML, I mean of course I'd laugh and enjoy the 'moment' when DB exposes them. But I expect that the MMGA crowd has already lost with us SHs, so it isn't going to materially change anything other than embarrass some utter fuckwits that really should already be embarrassed with MMGA antics. I can laugh at the MMGA wankers, but its a short-term distraction from the main play. The ML that's wanted. (without capitulation)

#FuckZIJIN

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

He's not thinking of making us happy........he's making himself happy

We didn't ask for the great Show and Tell exposé he just popped an announcement out of nowhere saying it was coming

But totally agree....there's enough shit going on without being sued as well that's for sure

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Spikerama

Regular
What are this weeks tips - besides harrassing Tolate on HC, harassing MMGA on twitter - what else should be do to collectively screw these guys?

Who is threatening the legal action and how would they know the "content" of what was going to be posted to motivate them to potentially repond through legal avenues??

Certainly interesting

Only thing that would make me happy is the ML, I mean of course I'd laugh and enjoy the 'moment' when DB exposes them. But I expect that the MMGA crowd has already lost with us SHs, so it isn't going to materially change anything other than embarrass some utter fuckwits that really should already be embarrassed with MMGA antics. I can laugh at the MMGA wankers, but its a short-term distraction from the main play. The ML that's wanted. (without capitulation)

#FuckZIJIN

I wouldn't assume that TITS. Many people have expected certain outcomes for AVZ throughout the entire journey and have been proven wrong at every turn. Vigilance and keep pushing the facts is my motto until we know for sure.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Not sure if this is fact or not but would explain the crickets from AVZ in regard to the power station. Not sure you can count windows from above!
Screen Shot 2023-11-06 at 1.43.21 pm.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I wouldn't assume that TITS. Many people have expected certain outcomes for AVZ throughout the entire journey and have been proven wrong at every turn. Vigilance and keep pushing the facts is my motto until we know for sure.
For sure Spike

Let's get the facts out there and keep digging to find them

No bullshit inuendo and winks and nods and stupid secret squirrels

Questioning and bringing light to the real facts and keeping up the vigilance is what's required and should absolutely be encouraged

Cheers

• Fire

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Not sure if this is fact or not but would explain the crickets from AVZ in regard to the power station. Not sure you can count windows from above!
View attachment 48867

Well that's certainly interesting???

Guess I'm off to check out some power plant photos about now

Reactions: 10 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Well that's certainly interesting???

Guess I'm off to check out some power plant photos about now
Screen Shot 2023-11-06 at 12.37.40 pm.png
Screen Shot 2023-11-06 at 12.38.10 pm.png

This outside and inside photos, hate to say it, imo looks like 7 x 2 sets of windows and same building
Screen Shot 2023-11-06 at 12.41.04 pm.png

Reactions: 16 users

BRICK

Regular
  • Thinking

Doc

Master of Quan
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

cruiser51

Top 20
View attachment 48869

LOl i spent a few hours on the weekend and its the correct one.

BUT when you actually google the name on google maps it comes up with a different location.

So maybe they found the wrong one?
This the google map.
Screen Shot 2023-11-06 at 12.49.47 pm.png

And this zoomed in on that map

Screen Shot 2023-11-06 at 12.41.04 pm.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-11-06 at 12.37.40 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2023-11-06 at 12.37.40 pm.png
    675.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Screen Shot 2023-11-06 at 12.38.10 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2023-11-06 at 12.38.10 pm.png
    460.1 KB · Views: 36

cruiser51

Top 20
Surely AVZ can get one of their guys to pop down and have a look? Not that far.
Cant believe because the company wont make a statement we are counting windows ffs
They highly likely know wtf is going on at the Power Station.

Reactions: 5 users

BRICK

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
Rarely true unless you have previously signed contracts, NDA's or it's from certain government agencies.

• Thinking
Top Bottom