AVZ Discussion 2022

Azzler

Top 20
Just vote what the company recommends. Not that hard.
Me and mine have over 10m shares and thats how we voting.
Not one person has been able to explain how voting the Hadleys in will keep MMGA out? If the 3 stooges have enough votes to vote themselves in then they have enough votes to block.
And I hate the secret squirrel shit. The Hadleys would be of great benefit? How about they make a video and introduce themselves. How about they come on here and introduce themselves. But no, all we hear is I heard from so and so that they good guys and will help us. I dont know these fuckers from a bar of soap! Could be the nicest guys in the world, could also be on the MMGA payroll. Who knows.
I think all non indorsed individuals should of pulled their nominations when it became clear that they are actually causing the company some stress.
All imo
Yeah mate, I've been asking around, giving people every chance to explain why but all I get is mumble, winks and no clarity at all.
Still open to hearing good reason if anyone has it.
But otherwise there is no way anyone should be voting in some non endorsed people they don't know.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users
I've been doing as much research as possible in the lead up to the AGM and the voting on the resolutions

I'm not taking this one lightly at all

I think it's absolutely imperative at this point in time to get the vote "right" and critically to get the required "numbers" we need for the best overall AVZ and shareholder outcome

First and foremost I believe the most important thing to do right now is make sure not one MMGA goon gets anywhere near a seat on the Board

Given that I am now fully supporting the nomination of the Hadleys and will absolutely be voting for both of them either online through Automic or physically at the AGM

They are serious shareholders, have plenty of skin in the game, are fully supportive of the board, can be a great asset to the board going forward and most critically can absolutely help knock out those MMGA puppets who will sell AVZ and all shareholders down the river for their own personal gain

It's taken me a good amount of time to come to this decision

I have been lucky to talk with multiple, independent, intelligent and completely unrelated sources about the situation which has really helped me form my considered opinion

I am truly grateful to all those fully invested shareholders who are working hard to get the best outcome for all of us

So the bottom line is........

This is how I will be voting and I absolutely encourage everyone to do the same

View attachment 48802

I believe this is the best way to guarantee the integrity and strength of the board now and into the future, protect us from being sold out by MMGA to corrupt foreign interests and absolutely ensure the best outcome for AVZ shareholders and the good people of Manono and the greater DRC population for many years to come

Make sure your vote counts
Perhaps you could give us some plain speaking clear reasons why voting in non endorsed candidates helps our position.

I've been asking around yet can't find any good reason why it's a good idea.
The way I see it voting for the Hadley's won't stop MMGA getting on the board. Nominees are considered in order. So if Hadley's and MMGA both somehow get up they will fill the 5 vacant board seats and the rules say the rest of the nominees will be considered defeated.

If the no vacancy rule doesn't apply because we are not being asked to vote on it then there is a max of 9 and voting for the Hadley's will leave the 5 endorsed board nominees to potentially fight over the 2 possible seats remaining if they win their votes due to our max of 9 in the constitution. It will be the 2 highest votes out of the 5 that get the seats if that occurs.

But I'm still not 100% sure if this will apply or if we have max of 7 or 9

For the bod seats there are 2 existing / 5 vacant / 2 possible

Without the Hadley's if max 9 then we can still get 6 current bod / 3 MMGA

or if max 7 then 4 current bod / 3 MMGA

With Hadley's best we can do if max 9 is 4 current bod / 2 Hadley's / 3 MMGA

or if max 7 then 2 current bod / 2 Hadley's / 3 MMGA

Happy to be corrected. And again I don't think it really matters because either MMGA have the numbers for a 3 - 2 win or they're not getting a single seat imo

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users

Azzler

Top 20
I appreciate the question Azz and totally understand it

Keeping our board united and focused on the best outcome for AVZ shareholders and the good people of the DRC is what it's all about

In plain speaking the Hadleys can definitely contribute in a positive way and importantly assist in keeping the board free of fracturing and self interested parties the likes of MMGA etc
Thanks for that mate.
But it needs to be explained how they would do these things.

Reactions: 6 users

Ulli

So...voting complete...
IMG_7751.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

CashKing

Regular
Alright had a fair few home-brews, Nice 37 degree day today so time to vote.

IMG_0634.jpeg

FUCK MMGA 🖕
FUCK ZIJIN🖕

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Thanks for that mate.
But it needs to be explained how they would do these things.

It is possible for 5 nominees plus the 2 up for reelection to be appointed provided they have >50%

That would result in a Board of 9, the maximum allowed by the current constitution

Next years AGM will be very uneventful for anyone trying to take seats, as only 1 will be up for contesting, and that’s a reelection, so no extra vacancies. An EGM would be the only way to challenge and Leonard failed miserably with this as their first initiative

Just my line of reasoning, could be miles off

The Hadleys have decent skin in the game - as good a reason as any to focus on them as the blockers

I’m not endorsing this approach by the way. There will be many thousands of non engaged voters who will follow the endorsed path, so getting 5 up will be difficult

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users

Azzler

Top 20
MMGA finally realised they should probably not allow comments to their tweets.
Morons! 🤣

• Haha

SilentOne

Regular
I appreciate the question Azz and totally understand it

Keeping our board united and focused on the best outcome for AVZ shareholders and the good people of the DRC is what it's all about

In plain speaking the Hadleys can definitely contribute in a positive way and importantly assist in keeping the board free of fracturing and self interested parties the likes of MMGA etc
Winenut - your explanation is as convincing as voting for the "Yes" Campaign - "its the right thing to do"

Sorry mate but I dont know who they are and I am following the direction of the BOD.

Regards,

SilentOne

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Not one person has been able to explain how voting the Hadleys in will keep MMGA out? If the 3 stooges have enough votes to vote themselves in then they have enough votes to block.
And I hate the secret squirrel shit. The Hadleys would be of great benefit? How about they make a video and introduce themselves. How about they come on here and introduce themselves. But no, all we hear is I heard from so and so that they good guys and will help us. I dont know these fuckers from a bar of soap! Could be the nicest guys in the world, could also be on the MMGA payroll. Who knows.
I think all non indorsed individuals should of pulled their nominations when it became clear that they are actually causing the company some stress.
All imo

Strong voting block there Doc and good on you and your crew

If the MMGA stooges/puppets have enough votes I think you're right ...it's really difficult :rolleyes:

Just like you I am super wary of "who are these AVZ SH nominees and what are they all about?"

That's why over the last few weeks I went to all the other shareholders and independent sources and resources that I know and trust to understand what is best going forward?

From that I determined the Hadley's were in fact important in protecting the interests of genuine AVZ shareholders and achieving the broader AVZ aims and goals for a lithium mine in Manono and supporting the broader DRC population

Quite simply the Hadleys do this by being aligned to and supportive of the current board and ensuring influences like MMGA simply don't get a foot in the door

Realistically I don't think it's practical at this point in time for all the other "non-endorsed" nominees to pull their nomination.......just a logistic reality for all concerned

Notwithstanding that fact I think all of those shareholders are incredibly genuine and have been motivated to nominate themselves in the best interests of all AVZ shareholders and the broader Manono and DRC community

Really proud there are so many passionate and active AVZ shareholders that's for sure

IMO voting for the Hadleys can actually strengthen the board right now and into the future, provide a united and powerful team and ensure the best outcome for all shareholders and genuine stakeholders whilst also ensuring MMGA and corrupt foreign interests are diminished in their influence both here and abroad

Last edited:
  • Love

Winenut

Go AVZ!
It is possible for 5 nominees plus the 2 up for reelection to be appointed provided they have >50%

That would result in a Board of 9, the maximum allowed by the current constitution

Next years AGM will be very uneventful for anyone trying to take seats, as only 1 will be up for contesting, and that’s a reelection, so no extra vacancies. An EGM would be the only way to challenge and Leonard failed miserably with this as their first initiative

The Hadleys have decent skin in the game - as good a reason as any to focus on them as the blockers

I’m not endorsing this approach by the way. There will be many thousands of non engaged voters who will follow the endorsed path, so getting 5 up will be difficult
Totally agreed Mr Photocopier

Everything you say makes perfect sense

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Winenut - your explanation is as convincing as voting for the "Yes" Campaign - "its the right thing to do"

Sorry mate but I dont know who they are and I am following the direction of the BOD.

Regards,

SilentOne
Sorry about that!! :oops:

I hope my follow up provides a bit more

Cheers :)

Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

All good points I would have reasoned Mr Photocopier

Especially the numbers game

But like you I could be miles off :rolleyes:

Best vote right now seems to be a strong, united, consolidated board and absolutely no MMGA reps

Simple as that

Reactions: 3 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Regards,

SilentOne
Full respect there SilentOne

Totally understand

Samus

Top 20

• Thinking
  • Wow

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Wouldn't mind a bit more clarity on that for sure

Thank you for posting

Not American official....pretty simple

Might no longer be AVZ consultant because contract has finished?

Definitely happy to follow up on that

Cheers

Fuck me, add that to the questions to be asked at the AGM.
"Did anything eventuate out of using this dude as a Consultant?"

Dom1974

Regular
MMGA finally realised they should probably not allow comments to their tweets.
Morons! 🤣
Can still retweet, tag and continue to dump shit on them 😁. Everyone should just go town on those pricks ad nauseum.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Dom1974

Regular
I too am supporting the Hadleys given skin in the game, recommendation from other large shareholders and to provide that extra layer of security against the MMGA muppets.

One can always email the company and ask direct what these shareholders can bring to the table other than blocking stake.

All imo
Yeah mate, I've been asking around, giving people every chance to explain why but all I get is mumble, winks and no clarity at all.
Still open to hearing good reason if anyone has it.
But otherwise there is no way anyone should be voting in some non endorsed people they don't know.
The way I see it voting for the Hadley's won't stop MMGA getting on the board. Nominees are considered in order. So if Hadley's and MMGA both somehow get up they will fill the 5 vacant board seats and the rules say the rest of the nominees will be considered defeated.

If the no vacancy rule doesn't apply because we are not being asked to vote on it then there is a max of 9 and voting for the Hadley's will leave the 5 endorsed board nominees to potentially fight over the 2 possible seats remaining if they win their votes due to our max of 9 in the constitution. It will be the 2 highest votes out of the 5 that get the seats if that occurs.

But I'm still not 100% sure if this will apply or if we have max of 7 or 9

For the bod seats there are 2 existing / 5 vacant / 2 possible

Without the Hadley's if max 9 then we can still get 6 current bod / 3 MMGA

or if max 7 then 4 current bod / 3 MMGA

With Hadley's best we can do if max 9 is 4 current bod / 2 Hadley's / 3 MMGA

or if max 7 then 2 current bod / 2 Hadley's / 3 MMGA

Happy to be corrected. And again I don't think it really matters because either MMGA have the numbers for a 3 - 2 win or they're not getting a single seat imo

Strong voting block there Doc and good on you and your crew

If the MMGA stooges/puppets have enough votes I think you're right ...it's really difficult :rolleyes:

Just like you I am super wary of "who are these AVZ SH nominees and what are they all about?"

That's why over the last few weeks I went to all the other shareholders and independent sources and resources that I know and trust to understand what is best going forward?

From that I determined the Hadley's were in fact important in protecting the interests of genuine AVZ shareholders and achieving the broader AVZ aims and goals for a lithium mine in Manono and supporting the broader DRC population

Quite simply the Hadleys do this by being aligned to and supportive of the current board and ensuring influences like MMGA simply don't get a foot in the door

Realistically I don't think it's practical at this point in time for all the other "non-endorsed" nominees to pull their nomination.......just a logistic reality for all concerned

Notwithstanding that fact I think all of those shareholders are incredibly genuine and have been motivated to nominate themselves in the best interests of all AVZ shareholders and the broader Manono and DRC community

Really proud there are so many passionate and active AVZ shareholders that's for sure

IMO voting for the Hadleys can actually strengthen the board right now and into the future, provide a united and powerful team and ensure the best outcome for all shareholders and genuine stakeholders whilst also ensuring MMGA and corrupt foreign interests are diminished in their influence both here and abroad
The Hadley's are only a defence against MMGA if the bod endorsed candidates are considered BEFORE the shareholder candidates and the no vacancy rule doesn't apply so we have a max of 9

So 18 - 22 THEN 2 - 17 with the 2 possible extra seats available

That way the 5 bod endorsed candidates fill the vacant seats first and then the Hadley's become a defence against MMGA taking the possible last 2 seats due to the no vacancy rule not being voted on. But even then they would both need a higher % than all the MMGA candidates.

This was the entire point of the additional candidates

Otherwise if the rules as stated in the AGM notice and supplementary booklet are correct and candidates are considered IN ORDER so 2 - 22 to fill the vacancies then the Hadley's will potentially be taking seats away from the bod endorsed candidates if MMGA win with a max of 7 or 9 or if MMGA don't win and the no vacancy rule does apply and we have a max of 7

It would be pretty awkward if we do have a max of 7 and MMGA lose but the Hadley's win and are considered before the bod endorsed candidates and we end up with 5 current bod and 2 Hadley's instead of 7 current bod for no reason

Obviously if the Hadley's and MMGA both win but the 5 bod endorsed candidates all lose then the Hadley's would stop MMGA getting control as long as they vote with the 2 remaining current bod but that is by far the least likely outcome and the possibility of them taking seats away from the bod endorsed candidates is far more likely than that scenario

We really need final clarity on the candidates order consideration and whether the no vacancy rule applies to know for sure if the Hadley's are useful but the instructions provided so far are pretty clear. Although seeing as management thought there were 2 vacant seats rather than 5 I'm not sure if anyone really fucking knows how this works.

I propose we have a vote on amending the AVZ constitution at next year's AGM to spell out exactly how the board seats are decided

20231105_073508.jpg

20231105_074200.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Top Bottom