AVZ Discussion 2022

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I'd expect a place like that would be appointment only with the agent

Wouldn't want the great unwashed like AVZ holders wandering through the joint causing mayhem

Although Klaus doesn't know who might just make an appointment with the agent now does he? ;)

I imagine instead of having the "I am not a robot" check on the agents website you have to provide your HIN for vetting

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Jazz

Regular
Any of you sandgropers going to Klaus's open home, (or is it home open in WA)?
$16m is a bit of dough, but I’m not sure it’s enough to make up for never really knowing what someone may have done with your toothbrush on the open day. I wish him the best of luck and that he gets all that he deserves.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

wombat74

Top 20
Reactions: 4 users

Hudnut

Regular
Who would enter into a contract to buy something from Klaus?
If it's proven to be worth more later, he might ignore the contract and try to get it back.

Imminent has 8 letters.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Colaci78

Samus

Top 20
I live next door, so i might go for a wander.......;)
Just don't touch anything mate, you never know where it's been!

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Any of you sandgropers going to Klaus's open home, (or is it home open in WA)?
Home open mate…. Might be a few tyre kickers I’d reckon

Reactions: 2 users

Uglybob

Regular
There's a bright light at the end of this tunnel we just have to wait for the legal process to end.
Trains have bright lights too. Sure it's not just a train coming at us?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
Home open mate…. Might be a few tyre kickers I’d reckon
Celestin probably has the necessary cash. It would be good if the house could be kept amongst friends. Just sayin’…

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

TDITD

Top 20
Celestin probably has the necessary cash. It would be good if the house could be kept amongst friends. Just sayin’…
Word is that he has sent an email to AVZ asking for another 'advance on dividends' to rustle up the extra needed. (This is what the neighbours gerbras have divulged, after a cheeky watering).

His amazing lack of self-awareness allows him to do this without feeling even the slightest hint of shame, simultaneously his astonishing self-importance allows him to believe this is his right as the future president of the DRC and one day the new/one world order.

What a legend, the man, the myth.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
My understanding is that a couple of takeover offers have been made recently. One offer was made which was below the all time high AVZ SP and subsequently turned down by the AVZ board of directors. Whether this was due to the AVZ board acting in the best interests of shareholders and feeling that a higher price could be obtained or whether they were simply wanting a price over the all time high to decrease their chances of being liable for a potential class action or other legal action is up for debate.

CMOC are involved in this offer as has been speculated previously. DRC want to move towards battery manufacturing and also want to keep the Chinese on side.

I have been provided a document which sets out the offer terms proposed. I am sure I am not the only one who has seen it. No one else has posted it here though, so maybe I will hold off posting it publicly. I am unsure if this is the same information that many are speculating about here over the past week or so.
We have had a cone of silence and absolutely no leaking of information for over a year and you supposedly have a copy of offer terms but aren't going to post because you don't want to be first.
Yeah right .......💩💩💩

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Chilla

Regular
My understanding is that a couple of takeover offers have been made recently. One offer was made which was below the all time high AVZ SP and subsequently turned down by the AVZ board of directors. Whether this was due to the AVZ board acting in the best interests of shareholders and feeling that a higher price could be obtained or whether they were simply wanting a price over the all time high to decrease their chances of being liable for a potential class action or other legal action is up for debate.

CMOC are involved in this offer as has been speculated previously. DRC want to move towards battery manufacturing and also want to keep the Chinese on side.

I have been provided a document which sets out the offer terms proposed. I am sure I am not the only one who has seen it. No one else has posted it here though, so maybe I will hold off posting it publicly. I am unsure if this is the same information that many are speculating about here over the past week or so.
Resource from recent drill results will be around 550Mt……worlds biggest Li resource.

Anchor price has gone up accordingly

$15 …. Or FO.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 36 users

Remark

Top 20
1689508921978.png

Yeah, nah :unsure:... Next!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

Wicked Tuna Fishing GIF by National Geographic Channel
Fishing Marlin GIF by The Telegraph
fun fishing GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

TDITD

Top 20
Resource from recent drill results will be around 550Mt……worlds biggest Li resource.

Anchor price has gone up accordingly

$15 …. Or FO.
Afraid this is absolutely correct,
Anchor price has to be moved accordingly
$15 seems fair and a
(W)Anchor price for Zijin $16

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Samus

Top 20
Afraid this is absolutely correct,
Anchor price has to be moved accordingly
$15 seems fair and a
(W)Anchor price for Zijin $16
So $15 + Zijin $16 damages, perfect!
USD

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

JasonM

Regular

fuckoff you corrupt son of a bitch

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

ozmacca

Regular

Let’s see the evidence then champion?

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

No worries

I'll DM you with my copy of the offer to confirm details

Simply deposit USD$1M to my account and I will send it directly to you

No questions asked

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

TDITD

Top 20

Charlize, I was not going to say anything either.
I too was provided a document which set out the offer terms proposed (not suspicious wording at all chat translator).
The document however was reportedly sent back to whence it derived with fecal matter attached due to the offer being a mere $12 USD. With the increased resource this offer is unfortunately unable to be accepted. However it was relayed they can come back at $15 USD, this was met with an accepting reluctance and a $26 USD offer is being readied as we speak....

See I too can talk bollocks Celes.....I mean Charlize 😉

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom