AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
This TSE forum has completely turned to shit. What's next ? Fucking Bingo.
Did you try 'AVZ discussion 2023'?

Please go there and enjoy.
Hopefully it suits you better.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Bray

Regular
Fair enough . I apologise. This weekend I'm taking the family to see the Mission Impossible movie. My teenage kids have been driving me crazy about it for weeks . We do the movie thing as a family.Something passed onto me and my siblings by our parents . It really is quality family time and means a lot to me . I shall report back and give a review in the coming days . Early screening reviews have been favourable.So let's hope I'm not wasting a few hundred dollars and a few hours of my time . My wife and I see a lot movies . Happy to start a movie review section within the AVZ Minerals Nightmare forum if people are keen .Take Your Mind Off The Nightmare Movie Reviews. Fuck AVZ . It's a complete downer . Can someone do sport review?
Good parenting 101 enjoy mate

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

BRICK

Regular
Anything else to talk about except jumping at shadows?

Didn’t you get @JAG s news?

Pull your head in.
TC.
I think we misunderstood what he meant 😂

Attachments

• 88DD8155-E891-436F-877B-25B8DADD0CE5.jpeg
    88DD8155-E891-436F-877B-25B8DADD0CE5.jpeg
    935.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Juba1845

Regular
Anything else to talk about except jumping at shadows?

Didn’t you get @JAG s news?

Pull your head in.
TC.
Jag news? You mean that made up bull shit to psych out twitter trolls?

Reactions: 2 users

Samus

Top 20
Fair enough . I apologise. This weekend I'm taking the family to see the Mission Impossible movie. My teenage kids have been driving me crazy about it for weeks . We do the movie thing as a family.Something passed onto me and my siblings by our parents . It really is quality family time and means a lot to me . I shall report back and give a review in the coming days . Early screening reviews have been favourable.So let's hope I'm not wasting a few hundred dollars and a few hours of my time . My wife and I see a lot movies . Happy to start a movie review section within the AVZ Minerals Nightmare forum if people are keen .Take Your Mind Off The Nightmare Movie Reviews. Fuck AVZ . It's a complete downer . Can someone do sport review?
I think most would agree this has been a pretty big downer.
That's why it's been good to lighten things up a bit more recently.
We haven't lost everything yet
The beauty of the situation as it stands is now that management have forced DRC's hand we will see some form of outcome sooner than what otherwise might have been.
It's a brilliant tactical move in really even if it's a shame that it's come to this.
DRC can not afford to have funding stripped by the world bank. They literally can not afford it or the sort of money they'll be liable for in the case of a loss at ICSID let alone both.
We're not fucking around any more. They'll have to come to an agreement or face the consequences.

Cruiser does a pretty good sport review :LOL:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Bray

Regular
Just a reminder ANYTHING is possible
Here’s a premiership photo of west coast from 2018
B1196484-99AB-4F6D-B5CC-3C054BACA9CD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

Onthefm

Regular
You get out what you put in. Whinging and not contributing will get you nada.
Funny as fuck because I expect the companys that I invest in on the asx and the companys EMPLOYEES to keep me informed of what's going on. Or have I got that wrong rockstar? Off u fuck with all your little maytre keybourd buddies. Fucken clowns Over them. Buck to your little keyboards maytre mates. But have a great weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Chilla

Regular
Funny as fuck because I expect the companys that I invest in on the asx and the companys EMPLOYEES to keep me informed of what's going on. Or have I got that wrong rockstar? Off u fuck with all your little maytre keybourd buddies. Fucken clowns Over them. Buck to your little keyboards maytre mates. But have a great weekend
No soup for you.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Azzler

Top 20
Jag news? You mean that made up bull shit to psych out twitter trolls?
Feel free to just FUCK RIGHT OFF if you don't like it here. hot crapper sounds like your kind of place to call home.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

rocknrolla

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Hudnut

Regular
So you have nothing better to do other than kill time on TSE ? Get a fucking life you moron .

I'd be offended if I respected your opinion.
Referencing bingo on an internet forum is you living your best life I assume.
Just pointing out complaining about lack of meaningful content without actually contributing any is a tad hypocritical.
See? Big words with no profanity or name calling. Much better.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Juba1845

Regular
The beauty of the situation as it stands is now that management have forced DRC's hand we will see some form of outcome sooner than what otherwise might have been.
It's a brilliant tactical move in really even if it's a shame that it's come to this.
DRC can not afford to have funding stripped by the world bank. They literally can not afford it or the sort of money they'll be liable for in the case of a loss at ICSID let alone both.
We're not fucking around any more. They'll have to come to an agreement or face the consequences.

Ok great .Yes I know ICSID is hard core. However the Chinese and their corrupt DRC ministers probably don't give a rat's arse because they are in it for themselves and couldn't care less about the DRC and it's
people. Chinese can land bank Manono for as long as it takes . AVZ SH do not want this going to ICSID . It will take years .

Juba1845

Regular
I'd be offended if I respected your opinion.
Referencing bingo on an internet forum is you living your best life I assume.
Just pointing out complaining about lack of meaningful content without actually contributing any is a tad hypocritical.
See? Big words with no profanity or name calling. Much better.
Good for you . Thought I'd liven things up a little. Looks like it worked . I'm having a Calamari salad for breakfast. If you don't like go fuck yourself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users

Nellie17

Regular
This TSE forum has completely turned to shit. What's next ? Fucking Bingo.
Bingo!!!
I just won a bank! And I'm going to need it soon!!!

Cheers,
Nellie x
Screenshot_20230714_213544_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

bloke383

Regular

"DRC can not afford to have funding stripped by the world bank. They literally can not afford it or the sort of money they'll be liable for in the case of a loss at ICSID let alone both."

From Jag on twitter

Once complete, Inga 3 seeks to reduce the electricity deficit in both DRC and South Africa. “The World Bank is once again keen to get back involved in this project,” said Tshisekedi.

I wonder if the the World Bank is suggesting to FT there are a few provisos though ...

According to a 2021 BloombergNEF study endorsed by the United Nations on a unified African supply chain, making lithium electric batteries in the DRC would be more advantageous for the entire world

Yep , that's how important Manono is

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Hudnut

Regular
Good for you . Thought I'd liven things up a little. Looks like it worked . I'm having a Calamari salad for breakfast. If you don't like go fuck yourself.

Still struggling to make a point without profanity.
Lack of proofreading.
However, showing skills re: backtracking on original intent.
C-

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Still here??

Did you fall in love, or try to educate??

Isn't it movie time for you big boy??

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Onthefm

Regular
Top Bottom