AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
(y) All good from where I'm standing, apologies for getting a bit fired up in return.
I think we all wish you were right, no question.
All is not lost however. Stressful as this shit has become :mad:

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

TheBornean

Emerged
hi, not sure if anyone has asked this, does anyone know if there was any Q & A addressed/answered to/by Nigel yesterday in the conference?

So...do we expect this Paris arbitration to actually be completed by the 20th as announced? Or is that just a placeholder date?

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

CHB

Regular
So...do we expect this Paris arbitration to actually be completed by the 20th as announced? Or is that just a placeholder date?
Have a feeling they've just put a place holder date to give themselves time to decide what they wanna do.

Unlikely to have any resolution for months IMO

• Sad
Reactions: 10 users

Remark

Top 20
So did the tough guy and put up with pain in the middle of my back for 5 days. Now in hospital with undiagnosed covid which has caused major clots in both lungs and killed parts of my lungs. Get to the doctor early guys
Due some good news today good luck everyone.

Hoping you recover as quickly as possible from this Daz, my thoughts are with you.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

TDITD

Top 20
You know,

It almost feels like with the ML about to be granted, you could finally gently cup your balls and with huge relief slowly lift them up and out from the drawer that has been menacingly threatening to slam shut for years now. Sometimes that draw has had a big hairy sweaty hand on it and has looked like some sadistic bastard was about to slam it shut slowly moving it back an forth, but so far every time it looks perilously close we have heard a calming voice as we look over our shoulder, its Nigel.
He arrives places a hand on shoulder playfully comments on our dishevelled state as he proceeds to carefully and with precision shave our haggard and weary balls, thoughtfully placing a hot towel on them and removing the menacing hand from the drawer we feel intimately safer. He then produces from what seems like nowhere a moisturising cream to rejuvenate our fatigued war-torn family jewels, much better you say out loud, but he has already gone......however we realise we are still standing here still with balls in the drawer ffs, but they do feel great, I must ask him where he gets that moisturising cream from.

Once again a hand is on the drawer, vexatiously threatening once more to slam it shut. "Nigel, Nigel where are you I shout...."

(Disclaimer, if this is thought to be in bad taste I will take it down and apologise)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28 users
D

Deleted member 1612

So did the tough guy and put up with pain in the middle of my back for 5 days. Now in hospital with undiagnosed covid which has caused major clots in both lungs and killed parts of my lungs. Get to the doctor early guys
Hope you’re feeling better soon. No amount of shares is worth more than your health mate. Rest up.

Reactions: 1 users
Maybe that is the date that AVZ will decide whether to proceed with the case?

All it is currently is a request?

I'd he thinking AVZ are in very close consultation with lawyers etc to ensure they can either fob them off, or attend and win?

Have a feeling they've just put a place holder date to give themselves time to decide what they wanna do.

Unlikely to have any resolution for months IMO
Im choosing to be happy about this. Macro sentiment is bad this month.

Reactions: 4 users

BEISHA

Top 20
You know,

It almost feels like with the ML about to be granted, you could finally gently cup your balls and with huge relief slowly lift them up and out from the drawer that has been menacingly threatening to slam shut for years now. Sometimes that draw has had a big hairy sweaty hand on it and has looked like some sadistic bastard was about to slam it shut slowly moving it back an forth, but so far every time it looks perilously close we have heard a calming voice as we look over our shoulder, its Nigel.
He arrives places a hand on shoulder playfully comments on our dishevelled state as he proceeds to carefully and with precision shave our haggard and weary balls, thoughtfully placing a hot towel on them and removing the menacing hand from the drawer we feel intimately safer. He then produces from what seems like nowhere a moisturising cream to rejuvenate our fatigued war-torn family jewels, much better you say out loud, but he has already gone......however we realise we are still standing here still with balls in the drawer ffs, but they do feel great, I must ask him where he gets that moisturising cream from.

Once again a hand is on the drawer, vexatiously threatening once more to slam it shut. "Nigel, Nigel where are you I shout...."

(Disclaimer, if this is thought to be in bad taste I will take it down and apologise)
Too funny, dont take it down , i am nearly finished ....;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Remark

Top 20
You know,

Definitely don't take it down. That's one of the funniest posts I've ever read & strangely arousing very accurate🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Doc

Master of Quan
I’m very happy of the calibre of posters over here. Can only imagine the crap being posted on HC. My blood pressure telling me not to go there until this is settled for fear of blowing a gasket and going atomic on some arseholes.
With 2 young boys I’m so saddened by the attitudes of so many people. Since when did it become so popular to wish others ill fortune? I do feel guilty at times for bringing them into a world full of such hateful people.

I digress, looking forward to some more info from Nigel in the coming days. He must be supremely confident otherwise he wouldnt have sat in a booth at 121 giving out beer coasters imo

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users

Doc

Master of Quan
You know,

Had a good chuckle at this. @zeeb0t needs to have a post of the year comp, we have the early contender

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
The suspension doesn't relate to the request for arbitration

• Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

BRICK

Regular
You know,

Slippery Zinjen probably deliberately waited till ML was nearly granted to make their move.
Easy, let someone else do the hard work and then step in once its guaranteed.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

ptlas

Regular
Get well soon dude

• Love

ptlas

Regular
Totally agree

CATH and ZIN have two different agendas but they are both Chinese entities and will work together for their own mutual benefit.... guaranteed
They will be told to work together

• Thinking

Dazmac66

Regular
Thanks to all well wishers on my covid lung clots. Much appreciated. Need to go on long term pain killers to alleviate pain of physio so as to regain full breathing ability or will end up with a collapsed lung. Plus 6 months on blood thinners. Fit and healthy 55yo. Covid just keeps on giving.

Not the announcement we were after, stay strong - "Sail the Wildest Stretch" (Powderfinger's finest)

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Thanks to all well wishers on my covid lung clots. Much appreciated. Need to go on long term pain killers to alleviate pain of physio so as to regain full breathing ability or will end up with a collapsed lung. Plus 6 months on blood thinners. Fit and healthy 55yo. Covid just keeps on giving.

Not the announcement we were after, stay strong - "Sail the Wildest Stretch" (Powderfinger's finest)
Fuck mate, no good, hopefully on the mend now.

Reactions: 5 users

BEISHA

Top 20

Mate i aint no doc, but find out if VENTOLIN could help.

This covid lung is like having severe asthma, VENTOLIN helps to clear it, get the highest doseage avaiable if its plausible .

DYOR and take care.

Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom