2023 AGM questions

Doc

Master of Quan
Not sure its been mentioned but at the shit shows conducted last year we were told that every 3 months the board would meet to discuss current finances and take appropriate cost cutting measures if deemed required.
Id love to f'ing know what they would require to make these changes? In the year since we've continued to build the camp ( which incidentally according to the great CKK fuckwit we don't even have on our tenement ) and conducted a decent drill campaign that cost quite a bit.
Without these 2 we would have many more millions in the bank.

Reactions: 3 users

Hudnut

Regular
Various actors in the DRC have shown that they are willing to break various laws and agreements.
It seems the only thing that creates movement is the threat of legal action, specifically in ICSID.
It looks likely that any agreement reached could be violated as soon as legal action is dropped, incurring further delays while it is restarted.

- When would the BoD be comfortable to drop ICSID action? After ML? After Mine construction has commenced? After a percentage of Mine construction completed?

- What will we do if we get an MOU, and ICSID proceedings are scheduled to begin prior to any items from the MOU are actioned? Will we drop the ICSID case and trust the MOU will be honoured?

Answered in today announcement I think.

1700038723095.png

Reactions: 1 users
The prison sentence for Graeme Johnson is pending legal challenge etc, has Graeme been in the DRC since/is he allowed to? (As we haven't had direct announcements indicating this or photos)

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Agreed with the above, I know it's unpopular topic of conversation but How can we have a technical director who will never step foot in the country again? Sorry Graeme but this is a very logical question and one that should be posed - he makes ALOT of money

Reactions: 2 users

mikejoho

Are the results of the drilling finalised, and when will an updated mineral resource be communicated?

rocknrolla

Regular
What steps are being made to physically protect assets on ground aka mine and power plant.

Appeal to $AVZ shareholders, attending AGM in person.

After it is confirmed by announcement from the Chair during AGM that @MMGACIC nominees are OUT - Please, gently stand up & clap your hands for 5 to 8 seconds to appreciate 1.5 years of -

- AVZ mgmt hard work.
- 20,500 SHs support.

Thanks.

Top Bottom