The Brainchip Bar - friendly banter / anything goes - all welcome!

😂 did you seriously eat it? @Baron Von Ricta
And that tweet really sends a powerful message.

Reactions: 2 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Good Afternoon Chippers,

Hope we are all having a relaxing break from the stresses of life.

A little easy listening for those so inclined......

- AIRE - Deep House - Comica DJ. 24th March 2023.

&

Hania Rani - Live @ Warsaw 13.4.2019.

Both very smooth to my ears.

If a savey soul could post links to both ... much appreciated.

Amazing job on all the info shared by all as per usual.
Great community of like minded individuals.

Iv now got to get back to cooking the BBQ.

Enjoy.

Regards,
Esq

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Good Afternoon Chippers,

Hope we are all having a relaxing break from the stresses of life.

A little easy listening for those so inclined......

- AIRE - Deep House - Comica DJ. 24th March 2023.

&

Hania Rani - Live @ Warsaw 13.4.2019.

Both very smooth to my ears.

If a savey soul could post links to both ... much appreciated.

Amazing job on all the info shared by all as per usual.
Great community of like minded individuals.

Iv now got to get back to cooking the BBQ.

Enjoy.

Regards,
Esq

• Love

Rskiff

Regular
put my coin into the bars duke box and press selection and play.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AHCfZTRGiI

• Love
put my coin into the bars duke box and press selection and play.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AHCfZTRGiI

Brilliant song mate.

• Love

Rskiff

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
I wanted to share this with you all… as I’m sure we probably all love food to varying degrees!

I have created a website that provides customized recipes for anyone who loves to cook, whether they are professional chefs or beginners in the kitchen. The website allows users to input the ingredients they have in their fridge and pantry, their desired dish, any dietary requirements, and any ingredients they wish to exclude. The website has a database of tens of thousands of recipes, which the AI uses to create a custom recipe tailored to the user's preferences.

The AI is designed to mimic the skills of an expert chef and uses the user's input to create a unique recipe. As an example, I used the website to plan my breakfast for tomorrow morning, and it suggested a recipe that includes chorizo, salami, eggs, paprika, Parmesan cheese, ham, tomato, chili, and hot pot flavors. You can try it for yourself using this link: https://flavourfuse.com/recipe-uniq...n-cheese-ham-tomato-chili-and-hot-pot-flavors.

If you want to generate a custom recipe that is tailored to your taste and ingredients, please visit the website, input your requirements, and let the AI do the rest!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
Market is close today correct?
Yes I could search the asx calendar but no fun in that.

Reactions: 1 users

dippY22

Regular
If you read that article that says 85.67 % annual growth rates from and just give BRN a similar appreciation on the SP it works oit to 63 bucks a share in 2030. Not saying this will be the case just showing highlighting figures that are being tossednaroind by writers and analysts. Be interesting how things play out.
Drinks are on me of that happens. God knows I will be able to afford it. That plus the private jet to travel the 9 or 10 thousand miles (depending on Sydney or Perth) for this guy to get to wherever this bar, pub, tavern, or whatever is located. dippY

• Fire
I wanted to share this with you all… as I’m sure we probably all love food to varying degrees!

I have created a website that provides customized recipes for anyone who loves to cook, whether they are professional chefs or beginners in the kitchen. The website allows users to input the ingredients they have in their fridge and pantry, their desired dish, any dietary requirements, and any ingredients they wish to exclude. The website has a database of tens of thousands of recipes, which the AI uses to create a custom recipe tailored to the user's preferences.

The AI is designed to mimic the skills of an expert chef and uses the user's input to create a unique recipe. As an example, I used the website to plan my breakfast for tomorrow morning, and it suggested a recipe that includes chorizo, salami, eggs, paprika, Parmesan cheese, ham, tomato, chili, and hot pot flavors. You can try it for yourself using this link: https://flavourfuse.com/recipe-uniq...n-cheese-ham-tomato-chili-and-hot-pot-flavors.

If you want to generate a custom recipe that is tailored to your taste and ingredients, please visit the website, input your requirements, and let the AI do the rest!
But is AKIDA inside😜🥧

• Haha
I'm going to irreversibly change the way you see something.
I apologise in advance 😂
Screenshot_20230410-081516~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Tothemoon24

Regular
4C22D884-F538-4CBF-B68E-F94C9C5C4663.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Frangipani

Regular
This long Easter weekend (resp next weekend according to the Orthodox Church calendar) Christians around the world are celebrating the triumph of life over death, of hope over despair.
The forsythia hedge at the corner of my street is in full bloom.
Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words…

D1CB475C-B76C-497A-97E4-CA1467058C1C.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Frangipani

Regular
Electronic music seems to be all the rage (or rather all the rave) among BRN shareholders. Not my cup of tea, though, I am afraid. Given it is still Easter, how about some paschal tunes for a change? But fret not - I won‘t suggest the seasonal staple of Bach‘s Passions as bar music (speaking of which - the magnificent final chorale of St. John Passion never fails to move me to tears), but surely some jazzy tunes will be deemed suitable?
Almost four decades ago, London Weekend Television’s flagship arts programme The South Bank Show commissioned legendary Canadian jazz pianist Oscar Peterson (1925 - 2007) to compose his ‘Easter Suite’; its 1984 world premiere - a nationwide Good Friday live TV broadcast - is the only recording featuring Peterson himself. Enjoy!

Last edited:
  • Love
TodY a car tried to take right of way off me and stopped before I hit him. I looked at the registration plate and it was TLG. (Talga) and the first thing I thought was Dodgy Knees is trying to run me off the road! :giggle:

SC

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
20230411_092727.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs
As I'm one whose mindset makes the Luddites seem like technophiles, well done @JoMo68 for creating this space where I may occasionally spin bus ride stories or dream away crapping on. I notice another long-term campaigner @Esq.111 has already come up with some of his preferred tunes. I am unfamiliar with his choices. Thankfully 🙄. My granddaughter suggests I'm into Indie. She's impressed. I have no idea. Diana Krall interests me, or perhaps I was persuaded by the album cover. Better leave now and iron my speedos for @Bravo 's next hot-tub invite.

1681171417976.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom