The Brainchip Bar - friendly banter / anything goes - all welcome!

JoMo68

Regular
Welcome one and all to the Brainchip bar, a place to sit, relax, and chat about whatever takes your fancy. Enjoy!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for starting this! And now I can finally be involved in conversation with you lovely people (as site admin ASIC advise I don’t discuss stocks / companies)

But an anything goes / bar sounds like honest fun!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 25 users

Mugen74

Regular

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

wasMADX

Regular
Welcome one and all to the Brainchip bar, a place to sit, relax, and chat about whatever takes your fancy. Enjoy!
HMM. O.K., but if possible, please moderate BOTH the bar and other threads to sift out what posts go in it, and advise posters if posts have been shifted.

JoMo68

Regular
HMM. O.K., but if possible, please moderate BOTH the bar and other threads to sift out what posts go in it, and advise posters if posts have been shifted.
I’m pretty sure the bar is subject to modding as well - we are all free to report posts here if they’re problematic, as per usual.

Reactions: 5 users

Rskiff

Regular
Drunkin slurred talk, " what share price is gonna make ya rich and what are ya gonna do with the wealth?"...............

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Afternoon Chippers,

Hope we are all having a relaxing break from the stresses of life.

A little easy listening for those so inclined......

- AIRE - Deep House - Comica DJ. 24th March 2023.

&

Hania Rani - Live @ Warsaw 13.4.2019.

Both very smooth to my ears.

If a savey soul could post links to both ... much appreciated.

Amazing job on all the info shared by all as per usual.
Great community of like minded individuals.

Iv now got to get back to cooking the BBQ.

Enjoy.

Regards,
Esq

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Good Afternoon Chippers,

Hope we are all having a relaxing break from the stresses of life.

A little easy listening for those so inclined......

- AIRE - Deep House - Comica DJ. 24th March 2023.

&

Hania Rani - Live @ Warsaw 13.4.2019.

Both very smooth to my ears.

If a savey soul could post links to both ... much appreciated.

Amazing job on all the info shared by all as per usual.
Great community of like minded individuals.

Iv now got to get back to cooking the BBQ.

Enjoy.

Regards,
Esq
Nice what’s cooking on the bbq

JoMo68

Regular
Hi all, hope you’re having a lovely break. Anyone seen or heard from our friend FF? Hoping all is well. I’m relaxing in front of the fire with a red wine. Barman, what do you recommend for the next one?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Nice what’s cooking on the bbq
Evening zeebOt,

Couple of solid rump steaks on the open coles,
Whilst consuming vast quantities of beer...... reminiscing of a bygone period in one's life in the Northern Territory on cattle stations many moons ago... happy days.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Evening zeebOt,

Couple of solid rump steaks on the open coles,
Whilst consuming vast quantities of beer...... reminiscing of a bygone period in one's life in the Northern Territory on cattle stations many moons ago... happy days.

Regards,
Esq.

That sounds awesome! I haven't had a BBQ in ages!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Tothemoon24

Regular
Hi guys I’m wondering if any of you may know if @TECH may have a family business called Teksun?
🐰🐣🐰

• Haha
  • Love
  • Fire

VictorG

Hi all, hope you’re having a lovely break. Anyone seen or heard from our friend FF? Hoping all is well. I’m relaxing in front of the fire with a red wine. Barman, what do you recommend for the next one?
Me 😀

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
Helloooooo. Where are the drinks?
Drunkin slurred talk, " what share price is gonna make ya rich and what are ya gonna do with the wealth?"...............
I think we all have different versions of rich. Life, love, and health comes before any financial richness. Overlooking that I'm happy with 5 bucks a share but brn will pass that easily in the coming years.
Most of the wealth created for me from brn will go towards my nieces and nephews so they can have a reasonably good life and be stress free in regards to purchasing property to live in.
I want them to truly enjoy life and not have to slave away most of their lives. They're good girls and boys. And what I reserve for myself I would just travel the world frequently.
Also donate to some good causes along the way.
PS. Shorters be like this soon

Something to ponder about.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Rskiff

Regular

I think we all have different versions of rich. Life, love, and health comes before any financial richness. Overlooking that I'm happy with 5 bucks a share but brn will pass that easily in the coming years.
Most of the wealth created for me from brn will go towards my nieces and nephews so they can have a reasonably good life and be stress free in regards to purchasing property to live in.
I want them to truly enjoy life and not have to slave away most of their lives. They're good girls and boys. And what I reserve for myself I would just travel the world frequently.

I too think for me $5 would make me feel rich in monetary terms and share very similar wishes in what I would do with that wealth. Go BRN for the sake of beneficial AI in many ways.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Kachoo

Regular
I too think for me $5 would make me feel rich in monetary terms and share very similar wishes in what I would do with that wealth. Go BRN for the sake of beneficial AI in many ways.
If you read that article that says 85.67 % annual growth rates from and just give BRN a similar appreciation on the SP it works oit to 63 bucks a share in 2030. Not saying this will be the case just showing highlighting figures that are being tossednaroind by writers and analysts. Be interesting how things play out.

Reactions: 6 users
And just to clarify 😂 I won't be selling any at that price, the kids will have to put up with a better property for the extra wait.

And here's a bit of comedy for the Ricky fans.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

cosors

👀
Happy Easter!

• Love

I was in a similar class, I got up and ate it😅. I've never gone hungry again.
Agree everyone needs to watch.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom