BRN Discussion Ongoing

skutza

Regular
I agree with most of your post, except the parts about the "Market" deciding the share price and the "Market" is always right.

The Market, is comprised of humans, "entities" and bots etc...

The humans are governed mostly by their emotions.

The entities will use what ever manipulation they can legal and/or illegal, to make a profit, through the servitude of the bots.

To make the statement of "The Market is always right" has huge holes in it in my opinion, because more often than not "it" is wrong.

And that can be both when the share price is flying, or in the gutter.
I'd like to see you buy and sell higher or lower than the market decides. I didn't say what the market is made up off and if there is manipulation. We can all think BRN is the bees knees, but we can only sell and buy what the market price is.

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Hoohoo

Emerged
does anyone know how many how many Shuttle PC development kits we had to sell (sold out on website) and Akida Development Kits (Raspberry Pi) to sell (also sold out), and therefore how much revenue that should reflect in the quarterly ?

also fingers crossed we sell out the Akida edge AI boxs and PCI boards soon.... any idea how many of them are available?

thank you :) :)

1711760438730.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

hotty4040

Regular
I'd like to see you buy and sell higher or lower than the market decides. I didn't say what the market is made up off and if there is manipulation. We can all think BRN is the bees knees, but we can only sell and buy what the market price is.

I believe skutza, that the market sits at where the manipulators want it to be, period. And when the manipulators decide that a differing outcome is necessary, then a change will occur, particularly, when we are at this standoff situation regarding nda's etc is in play. Just give us an announcement, a change, that's positive, not necessarily a price sensitive one, ( but preferably of course ) then the situation ( read - GAME ) will be ( ON ), and you could call this out as a ' game changer ' from that point in time IMHO.

I don't think it's too far away at this time, what with everything that's going on presently, a pressure point has been building for quite some time I think, that is pretty evident, so who knows what's around the corner, maybe ' more manipulators ' as well, undoubtedly, but also maybe some really " good news ".............. Hope so..............

Akida Ballista >>>>> FAITH AND PATIENCE = requirement, because, ( THERE'S SO MUCH GOING ON ) <<<<<

Remember, we are in the " thick of it " , there's no doubt about it.

Then, the MARKET, will change, for the better outcome that awaits us. PATIENCE and FAITH.

Oh, and "HOPE" ;) HOPIUM, who said that ?

hotty...

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

7für7

Regular
does anyone know how many how many Shuttle PC development kits we had to sell (sold out on website) and Akida Development Kits (Raspberry Pi) to sell (also sold out), and therefore how much revenue that should reflect in the quarterly ?

also fingers crossed we sell out the Akida edge AI boxs and PCI boards soon.... any idea how many of them are available?

View attachment 60040
I think this we will see on the quarterly reports. We tried it one time to find it out in Germany with the development kit. Some people bought one and we hoped to see it based in the invoice number. But it doesn’t worked out. Anyway I think it’s a good sign. But it’s already sold out for weeks

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
I don't think your reply makes any sense Skutza.
I didn't myself say, I could buy or sell at a different value, to a stock's current share price..

Your statement, of "The Market is always right" which is often used and originates from a famous trader, is simply wrong, in the meaning it evokes.

It only makes sense to me, reworded as "The Market is what it is".
Sounds familiar 🤔..

To use the word "right" and attach some kind of intelligence to the "Market" is where you are wrong, in my opinion and what FactFinder's post, that you originally referenced, had said.

But then, I think you are just parroting an old "incorrect" saying, as fact.

This article explains it better than me and is more along the lines, of what I think.

The link may not work, as now behind a paywall (although I read it, I don't pay for information/opinion).
But if you Google the title

Markets can be wrong and the price is not always right

It should come up and be readable at least once..

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

7für7

Regular
Question on BRN breaking out of NDAs silence .

At what point will BRN be included in discussions concerning Neuromorphic Compute with their partners in the commodity arena.

It is clear across the board Neuromorphic commute is being implemented and is going to be a huge part of the future of the edge market and soon in data centres as well.

Will we ever be included in these discussions with the likes of Dell, Nivida, Apple 🍎 , Sony, Samsung ext ext or will we always be in the back ground hiding from the masses as the integral part of development that’s not to be mentioned outside of podcasts.

It seems everyone gets their name discussed on a daily basis regarding edge compute and we don’t.

I am on BRN side 100% yet want to understand this question more clearly as all I hear is others names and not ours everyday.

Honest question 🙋‍♂️?
Actually there are a lot of publications mentioning brainchips akida. We have to understand, brainchip is a component… not a company like apple dell Sony. Etc. do you know all components in the products of this company? I think most important is, this companies know us. And I’m sure they do know us! ☝️👍

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
Actually there are a lot of publications mentioning brainchips akida. We have to understand, brainchip is a component… not a company like apple dell Sony. Etc. do you know all components in the products of this company? I think most important is, this companies know us. And I’m sure they do know us! ☝️👍
Publications that include BRN as partners in commodities ?. That’s is my question.
Ian fully aware of publications that talk of Brainchip however that was not my question.
As for the components comment this sounds like we will be included in this basket of no you will never know unfortunately .

Hopefully not tho I would love someone to scream BRN from the roof tops as their secret sauce to success.

Reactions: 5 users

rgupta

Regular

View attachment 60040
Sold out could also means company does not want to manufacture and sell the product again.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
Publications that include BRN as partners in commodities ?. That’s is my question.
Ian fully aware of publications that talk of Brainchip however that was not my question.
As for the components comment this sounds like we will be included in this basket of no you will never know unfortunately .

Hopefully not tho I would love someone to scream BRN from the roof tops as their secret sauce to success.
I
I asked the following question to Tony today….

Would it be possible to revisit a follow up discussion with Dell on a podcast to keep us updated to their and our opportunities ?.

Tony said he would pass it on to sales and marketing. It would be nice to hear how they are progressing if possible.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

7für7

Regular
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Who want to make the first comment on this like “brainchip inside?” Or “rob likes it” 😅
I guess in the future, once we get over this doubt hill, once a financial report lights up ( hopefully this quarter) the questions will be …..not if we are inside these products, rather how fast does everyone think this share price will increase each quarter with so many ions in the fire 🤔.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Kachoo

Regular

View attachment 60040
Hi Hoohoo,

The kits that are sold out are not physically sold out.

At these prices 5000 and 10000 included so many hours of engineering support.

The availability of these people is in short supply so the items are sold out.

I guess the employees are busier on other projects and they are unable to meet the customer's request hence sold out.

Hope that helps but if you want some chips possibly contact the company but you may be on your own.

Cheers

Reactions: 6 users

FJ-215

Regular
I don't think your reply makes any sense Skutza.
I didn't myself say, I could buy or sell at a different value, to a stock's current share price..

Your statement, of "The Market is always right" which is often used and originates from a famous trader, is simply wrong, in the meaning it evokes.

It only makes sense to me, reworded as "The Market is what it is".
Sounds familiar 🤔..

To use the word "right" and attach some kind of intelligence to the "Market" is where you are wrong, in my opinion and what FactFinder's post, that you originally referenced, had said.

But then, I think you are just parroting an old "incorrect" saying, as fact.

This article explains it better than me and is more along the lines, of what I think.

The link may not work, as now behind a paywall (although I read it, I don't pay for information/opinion).
But if you Google the title

Markets can be wrong and the price is not always right

It should come up and be readable at least once..
Hi DB:

What do you think the BoD currently ranks our share price as???

Don't go off half cocked, think about it.

I don't ask dumb questions.....usually

Reactions: 1 users
Hi DB:

Not sure if that's a loaded question FJ 🤔..

I think the Company's position (as Sean has recently stated) is that we are undervalued.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20

I think the Company's position (as Sean has recently stated) is that we are undervalued.
Yes. Having the inside knowledge of all the NDAs probably led to that conclusion.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Kachoo

Regular
Hi DB:

I can stab a guess as I had an exchange about price Value with TD a while ago when we where 30 cent before the drop to 15.

We agreeded the MB spike was inflated and when we were in the 30s the price what below value of what the BoD felt value was this was pre 2.0 release.

Obviously it's a loaded question what BRN IP and patents are worth.

The value could change significantly over night but again we do not know who they are talking with and what level of $ they are looking at.

My evaluation for the company on what it should be worth is 60 to 70 cents possibly little more when the risk on bet is happening.
But currently the money is willing to pay 30 cents and yes there are sellers at those prices.

It's like if 10 people bought a car at 10k and the next year one is willing to sell their cat at 4k cause they need money does that make the rest of the cars worth 4 k or did that buyer get a deal. I would say that the rest of the cars values are 7k taking g depreciation into account. So unfortunately the last sale says the cars are 4 k but if the 9 others don't sell themed do a bank loan and list assets well they say 7k right.

So my valuation is based on IP value and what this technology is worth. The revenue traction well you will see when it does finally take off we should see some sp uplift.

The biggest thing in our favour is that the technology industry is recognising Neuromorphic computing SNN more often. There is a need.

I was researching the LLM and how promt engineering worked with LLM and the numerous networks really show how our technology can compliment the then future.

I see that the delay in adoption was not necessarily BRN failures but that the general market did not see the need for the benefits as the competion was not racing to improve stuff. With these complex LLM the efficiency requirements are so much more important then a doorbell or a camera.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

FJ-215

Regular

Yes DB, it is a Loaded question.

Well, sort of........

I want answers,

Last edited:

Diogenese

Top 20
I can stab a guess as I had an exchange about price Value with TD a while ago when we where 30 cent before the drop to 15.

We agreeded the MB spike was inflated and when we were in the 30s the price what below value of what the BoD felt value was this was pre 2.0 release.

Obviously it's a loaded question what BRN IP and patents are worth.

The value could change significantly over night but again we do not know who they are talking with and what level of $ they are looking at.

My evaluation for the company on what it should be worth is 60 to 70 cents possibly little more when the risk on bet is happening.
But currently the money is willing to pay 30 cents and yes there are sellers at those prices.

It's like if 10 people bought a car at 10k and the next year one is willing to sell their cat at 4k cause they need money does that make the rest of the cars worth 4 k or did that buyer get a deal. I would say that the rest of the cars values are 7k taking g depreciation into account. So unfortunately the last sale says the cars are 4 k but if the 9 others don't sell themed do a bank loan and list assets well they say 7k right.

So my valuation is based on IP value and what this technology is worth. The revenue traction well you will see when it does finally take off we should see some sp uplift.

The biggest thing in our favour is that the technology industry is recognising Neuromorphic computing SNN more often. There is a need.

I was researching the LLM and how promt engineering worked with LLM and the numerous networks really show how our technology can compliment the then future.

I see that the delay in adoption was not necessarily BRN failures but that the general market did not see the need for the benefits as the competion was not racing to improve stuff. With these complex LLM the efficiency requirements are so much more important then a doorbell or a camera.
In the last few years, the AI field has seen the most rapid advancement in technology ever.
Concepts and prototypes are obsolete before they are set in silicon.

The basic concept of the neuron has shifted from analog to digital, although many persist with analog.

On-chip learning has altered the concept of retraining.

In quick succession we've seen LSTM, attention, transformers, ViT, ...

This is a dizzying rate of change of basic functions which has outstripped the ability to timely manufacture the functions in silicon.

And then, of course, there is Chat GPT ...

While these ideas can be implemented in software, there's many a slip between CPU and SoC.

Akida itself has gone from single bit to 4-bit, to 8-bit compatibility. It flirted with LSTM but now has ViT and the proprietary TeNNs, which we are told is even better than the basic digital SNN implementation of Akida 1000 with its secret sauce, which is still at the leading edge of COTS SOTA.

Akida is not some mere appendage to the AGI revolution - it is the optimal gateway between the real-world and the cyberverse.

Akida is surfing the tidalwave of the technologically disruptive earthquake.

So yes, $2.34 may have been overpriced based on income - it is insignificant when based on potential.

Note: This is not investment advice - it is the distillation of shiraz and hot crossed buns (with lashings of butter).

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 86 users

Iseki

Regular
Sorry if posted before

Smart urn powered by AI
"forget robots.. bring your loved-one back from the after-life!"
"lethargic, haunting, fun"

Total NDA's now 9!

• Thinking
  • Wow