BRN Discussion Ongoing

McHale

Regular
what does the link say as I refuse to click on that site and help up the post count for them.
Have a great Easter everyone.

And here's hoping we have an auspiciously good 2nd Qtr (the dragon demands auspicious), and of course more good results from this Qtr which is now just coming to a close, and as Aretha Franklin once sang "I say a little prayer for you" dear BRN.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

MegaportX

Chippers ,

Revised share price.

Regards,
Esq.
A lot of work and calculations done there Esq, Mr Perkins quote did prick my ears with Accenture revenue growth. Hope your note work out. I do remember the loud quote from Sean recently when revenue comes it will come quick.

MegaportX.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

7für7

Regular
Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

7für7

Regular
what does the link say as I refuse to click on that site and help up the post count for them.
I don’t know why it’s the wrong link. But now you can read what it’s written

Reactions: 1 users

Rskiff

Regular
I don’t know why it’s the wrong link. But now you can read what it’s written
no I mean that I wont click on hotcapper ever. Just cut and paste on here what was written please :)

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

7für7

Regular
no I mean that I wont click on hotcapper ever. Just cut and paste on here what was written please :)
Yes did it. You can read it now 🙋🏻‍♂️

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users
A lot of work and calculations done there Esq, Mr Perkins quote did prick my ears with Accenture revenue growth. Hope your note work out. I do remember the loud quote from Sean recently when revenue comes it will come quick.

MegaportX.
From many different directions too
Go brainchip

Reactions: 6 users

Drewski

I have been invested now for over seven years. It was a highly speculative investment when I first entered and one which was wholly valued by reference to AKIDA technology potential. In other words it was a research company with huge ambition.

I was invested when the now infamous words by an investment advisor were published "What's a neuromorphic chip anyway. The way I see it if it was any good it would not be on the ASX."

The mentally challenged however still cling to this now defeated argument that the Brainchip AKIDA technology is not as described by the founders of Brainchip and is not as described by Edge Impulse as being "Science Fiction" made real nor is it as described in a Forbes article as mind boggling technology.

The independent and prestigious endorsements of AKIDA technology are many and numerous and coming thick and fast yet this mentally challenged group cannot adjust their arguments to something which is even remotely intelligent despite being confronted with one of the most respected automotive manufacturers in the world stating publicly that AKIDA was five to ten times more efficient than competitors.

All this before they are suffocated by Tata Consulting Services multiple research papers proving out the superiority of AKIDA technology to the best Nvidia has to offer.

Only today I was reading a research paper which was comparing Loihi from Intel to a range of other accelerators and in the conclusion it states:

CONCLUSION

In this paper, we focused on the development and optimization of ML models designed for performing facial expression recognition at the edge. In the first phase of the research, we leveraged hardware-aware neural architecture search to optimize CNN models for deployment on four distinct edge AI accelerators. Among these edge platforms, the coral Dev Board emerged as the best option offering the lowest latency, power dissipation, and energy consumption while maintaining a high level of accuracy. In the second phase, we delved into the conversion of the CNN models into SNNs for deployment on the Loihi neuromorphic processor. To enhance the models’ performance within the neuromorphic system, we explored the impact of increasing input image sparsity through an additional pre-processing step involving edge detection. Our findings revealed that edge detection not only reduced power dissipation and energy consumption by decreasing the neural activities within SNN layers but also led to improved accuracy which can be attributed to less noisy inputs. Ultimately, we compared Loihi against edge AI accelerators in terms of accuracy, latency, power, and energy consumption. The comparison results underscored Loihi’s remarkable advantages, with approximately two orders of magnitude reduction in power dissipation and one order of magnitude in energy savings compared to edge AI accelerators while maintaining a comparable accuracy. In terms of latency, Loihi lagged behind the edge accelerators. Nonetheless, it managed to fulfill the real-time requirements with a processing speed of more than 28 frames per second.”

I do not intend to extract the document as it is on the Brainchip website showing that Nviso using AKD1000 for analysing facial expression was able to take AKIDA to over 1,000 frames per second at less than $25.00 a pop.

Is it any wonder that Intel has partnered with Brainchip and promotes it centre stage during Pat Gelsinger's keynote and why Mike Davies has moved Loihi research towards data centre applications away from the Edge and suggests that a commercial Loihi is up to five years away.

Then to nail the coffin even more tightly closed on this lost and futile argument Accenture came out in favour of AKIDA technology brilliance in the last week.

There is no intellectual credibility to be had or earned by making derogatory statements about the value of AKIDA technology.

That train has long since left the station.

The clue for all those who lack the intellect to come up with other ideas with which to attack Brainchip is to confine attacks to management and lack of commercial success. If they do so, while they will not necessarily be successful, they will not immediately be exposed as coming to the gun fight with an empty holster.

A further tip they might like to take on board is that they can probably still run the argument that Brainchip does not even have a product in the market. They will need to be quick however as we will shortly tick over into April and VVDN AKIDA Edge Box and Unigen AKIDA Edge Server are ever so close to being shipped.

Also they should be careful when attacking the commercial relationship Brainchip has with MicroChip because at CES 2024 in the Brainchip podcast the MicroChip representative stated they were now ready to take their joint offering with Brainchip to their customers.

The true investor shareholders here know there are many more partnerships and engagements publicly revealed running to at least sixty to consider and involving companies like ARM, Prophesee, Tata Elxsi, SiFive, Quantum Ventura, Renesas, MegaChips, Moschip, NASA, EDGX, Valeo. Infineon, OnSemiconductor and the like. I even published my list recently which an intelligent manipulator could dig into and try and find material to attack Brainchip over delays.

I suspect that this approach is beyond most of their capabilities and the remainder know that sitting out there like the elephant in the room is the fact that Prophesee and Sony first announced they were partnering in 2020. It was clear from their announcement that they had been engaged for some time before the announcement and it was only recently that Prophesee announced when they expected their joint product offering to become available. Prophesee like Brainchip is bringing revolutionary technology to market and stands as a comparable as to how long such an endeavour takes.

My recommendation to every true investor shareholder is to simply place on ignore those who now make claims derogatory of the AKIDA technology as their actual intent is immediately clear and any new investor will with even the most superficial of research realise quickly that such statements have no value and should be ignored.

My opinion only DYOR

Fact Finder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

DK6161

Regular
I have been invested now for over seven years. It was a highly speculative investment when I first entered and one which was wholly valued by reference to AKIDA technology potential. In other words it was a research company with huge ambition.

I was invested when the now infamous words by an investment advisor were published "What's a neuromorphic chip anyway. The way I see it if it was any good it would not be on the ASX."

The mentally challenged however still cling to this now defeated argument that the Brainchip AKIDA technology is not as described by the founders of Brainchip and is not as described by Edge Impulse as being "Science Fiction" made real nor is it as described in a Forbes article as mind boggling technology.

The independent and prestigious endorsements of AKIDA technology are many and numerous and coming thick and fast yet this mentally challenged group cannot adjust their arguments to something which is even remotely intelligent despite being confronted with one of the most respected automotive manufacturers in the world stating publicly that AKIDA was five to ten times more efficient than competitors.

All this before they are suffocated by Tata Consulting Services multiple research papers proving out the superiority of AKIDA technology to the best Nvidia has to offer.

Only today I was reading a research paper which was comparing Loihi from Intel to a range of other accelerators and in the conclusion it states:

CONCLUSION

In this paper, we focused on the development and optimization of ML models designed for performing facial expression recognition at the edge. In the first phase of the research, we leveraged hardware-aware neural architecture search to optimize CNN models for deployment on four distinct edge AI accelerators. Among these edge platforms, the coral Dev Board emerged as the best option offering the lowest latency, power dissipation, and energy consumption while maintaining a high level of accuracy. In the second phase, we delved into the conversion of the CNN models into SNNs for deployment on the Loihi neuromorphic processor. To enhance the models’ performance within the neuromorphic system, we explored the impact of increasing input image sparsity through an additional pre-processing step involving edge detection. Our findings revealed that edge detection not only reduced power dissipation and energy consumption by decreasing the neural activities within SNN layers but also led to improved accuracy which can be attributed to less noisy inputs. Ultimately, we compared Loihi against edge AI accelerators in terms of accuracy, latency, power, and energy consumption. The comparison results underscored Loihi’s remarkable advantages, with approximately two orders of magnitude reduction in power dissipation and one order of magnitude in energy savings compared to edge AI accelerators while maintaining a comparable accuracy. In terms of latency, Loihi lagged behind the edge accelerators. Nonetheless, it managed to fulfill the real-time requirements with a processing speed of more than 28 frames per second.”

I do not intend to extract the document as it is on the Brainchip website showing that Nviso using AKD1000 for analysing facial expression was able to take AKIDA to over 1,000 frames per second at less than $25.00 a pop.

Is it any wonder that Intel has partnered with Brainchip and promotes it centre stage during Pat Gelsinger's keynote and why Mike Davies has moved Loihi research towards data centre applications away from the Edge and suggests that a commercial Loihi is up to five years away.

Then to nail the coffin even more tightly closed on this lost and futile argument Accenture came out in favour of AKIDA technology brilliance in the last week.

There is no intellectual credibility to be had or earned by making derogatory statements about the value of AKIDA technology.

The clue for all those who lack the intellect to come up with other ideas with which to attack Brainchip is to confine attacks to management and lack of commercial success. If they do so, while they will not necessarily be successful, they will not immediately be exposed as coming to the gun fight with an empty holster.

A further tip they might like to take on board is that they can probably still run the argument that Brainchip does not even have a product in the market. They will need to be quick however as we will shortly tick over into April and VVDN AKIDA Edge Box and Unigen AKIDA Edge Server are ever so close to being shipped.

Also they should be careful when attacking the commercial relationship Brainchip has with MicroChip because at CES 2024 in the Brainchip podcast the MicroChip representative stated they were now ready to take their joint offering with Brainchip to their customers.

The true investor shareholders here know there are many more partnerships and engagements publicly revealed running to at least sixty to consider and involving companies like ARM, Prophesee, Tata Elxsi, SiFive, Quantum Ventura, Renesas, MegaChips, Moschip, NASA, EDGX, Valeo. Infineon, OnSemiconductor and the like. I even published my list recently which an intelligent manipulator could dig into and try and find material to attack Brainchip over delays.

I suspect that this approach is beyond most of their capabilities and the remainder know that sitting out there like the elephant in the room is the fact that Prophesee and Sony first announced they were partnering in 2020. It was clear from their announcement that they had been engaged for some time before the announcement and it was only recently that Prophesee announced when they expected their joint product offering to become available. Prophesee like Brainchip is bringing revolutionary technology to market and stands as a comparable as to how long such an endeavour takes.

My recommendation to every true investor shareholder is to simply place on ignore those who now make claims derogatory of the AKIDA technology as their actual intent is immediately clear and any new investor will with even the most superficial of research realise quickly that such statements have no value and should be ignored.

My opinion only DYOR

Fact Finder
Wow is that really you FF?

My opinion only DYOR

Fact Finder

• Haha
  • Thinking

7für7

Regular

CONCLUSION

My opinion only DYOR

Fact Finder
I Literally posted the same 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Drewski

Wow is that really you FF?

My opinion only DYOR

Fact Finder
It is a repost, I am not Fact Finder. This is a copy and paste from the crapper. I value FF contributions and miss his input.
I have been holding a substantial investment in Brn since, 2020. I believe the secret to success for my investment is patience. It has been quite a journey.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

Kachoo

Regular
Rskiff,

I'm not going to tell you or other what's right or what's wrong to do but I will share my opinion.

Many left HC for TSE but in reality the departure of the quality media had also played a role in the drop of the SP in my opinion. Most here are holders that hold may add a few but there really is no new money going into the SP.

To be honest this is made it easy for the push of the sp to the crazy lows we saw. I guess we are our own worse enemy.

Regardless HC is the bigger media platform that has a bigger wallet of investment money then the TSE.

I know it was an attack on holders many could just not ignore the silly posters I guess it is what it is.

Now I'm not going to point any negative point to the TSE platform as I do use it but after reflecting on the actual end result I see or personally believe the retreat caused more harm then good its just my opinion.

Though I'll agree on can't cancel the membership and they play the fake numbers game but many sites do.

• Thinking
1711700174657.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Rskiff,

I'm not going to tell you or other what's right or what's wrong to do but I will share my opinion.

Many left HC for TSE but in reality the departure of the quality media had also played a role in the drop of the SP in my opinion. Most here are holders that hold may add a few but there really is no new money going into the SP.

To be honest this is made it easy for the push of the sp to the crazy lows we saw. I guess we are our own worse enemy.

Regardless HC is the bigger media platform that has a bigger wallet of investment money then the TSE.

I know it was an attack on holders many could just not ignore the silly posters I guess it is what it is.

Now I'm not going to point any negative point to the TSE platform as I do use it but after reflecting on the actual end result I see or personally believe the retreat caused more harm then good its just my opinion.

Though I'll agree on can't cancel the membership and they play the fake numbers game but many sites do.
1711700324861.gif

CONCLUSION

My opinion only DYOR

Fact Finder
It is a repost, I am not Fact Finder. This is a copy and paste from the crapper. I value FF contributions and miss his input.
I have been holding a substantial investment in Brn since, 2020. I believe the secret to success for my investment is patience. It has been quite a journey.
Thanks for posting Awesome

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Diogenese

Top 20

CONCLUSION

My opinion only DYOR

Fact Finder

Hi Drewski,

Thanks for posting.

The partnerships with ARM and Intel (the dominant processor chip makers, Nvidia aside) are an endorsement of Akida tech to the extent that they do recognize that Akida is compatible with one or more of their processors.

On its face, the ARM and Intel “partnerships” do not mean that Akida will be incorporated in the ARM or Intel chips as a matter of course. It is an acknowledgement that Akida is available to be incorporated with their processors should the customer so choose, just as the other “partner” products can be so combined.

However, the difference is that Akida is an entirely different form of technology which will not just be compatible with the ARM/Intel processors. Akida will greatly improve the performance of these processors when performing AI workloads … and this at a time when AI is at the forefront of technological and commercial advancement and where the AI workload (comparison of input signals with model data) consumes a major portion of the time and energy of the CPU, and indeed GPUS, so that these AI functions could not be performed at the edge without the cooperation of a spiking neural network. The icing on the cake is that Akida does on-chip, one-shot learning to update the models ... and the icing on the icing is ViT, and, for those with an extra sweet tooth, you can have that with TeNNs ... One with the lot?

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 69 users

skutza

Regular
Not sure where the debate is? IMO the situation is kinda simple. I first bought brainchip at 4.3c or so a while back. Not as long as FF and many others here. As FF has apparently posted on the other site, there isn't really a question whether AKIDA is real or if it works. The IP is good, everything is good and yes we'll have the boxes out soon. I did sell the majority of my holdings a while back but have bought more than I once owned and at a much higher price than 4.3c but of course none of this matters. What Matters IMO are 2 things.
Partnerships are great for retail but fluff for the big money.
Revenue is the thing that will see us climb out from the place we currently find ourselves. I am concerned about the 4c coming as I don't believe it will be great. But it no longer matters for me personally. At first I wrote the only thing is revenue, but I deleted this as a full out Mercedes "we are continuing to make progress with AKIDA" or Intel coming out and saying "we look forward to working with Brainchip directly on XYZ of course will also blow a hole in the ass if any shorters position. Is AKIDA the bomb? According to many companies, yes. Are we seeing large revenue starting to grow, we'll see, but again, not sure where the debate is. $$$$ talks. Simple. Happy Easter let's see if Revenue grows.

Edit: FF can call all the doubters lacking in intelligence all he likes. But here are the Facts. The market decides the SP not one poster. Just like an owner always believes their house is worth so much more than the market believes. That owner will not sell their house. Currently the market believes Brainchip is worth a MC of $500 million. The market is always right. Sorry.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

wasMADX

Regular
Here are a couple of links to articles by Weebit Nano that sound to my limited understanding to have similarities to Akida. Sorry if posted previously.

The topics are in the URLs

June 2023

Dec 2022

Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom