TRADING OPPORTUNITIES

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

Well, I thought i would have a look at some of my stock predictions from last week, see how i went.

LRS

View attachment 52163

Last week i mentioned LRS was OB on the hourly chart, could drop back to 20c support, well i was on the money, 11/12/23 it made its descent, ended up bottoming at 19.3, then has made a nice move to challenge 25c resistance, but indicators are looking a bit iffy, so a minor push back to 19/20c support could be on the cards.

Sentiment: Hold / partial sell

AKE

View attachment 52164

Well, i did project a push back last week, again i was on the money, 11/12/23 it started its descent, but didnt go anywhere near 858 , got to 911 , then went on a nice sprint to 1075 resistance, but as you can see, indicators look bearish and heiken ashi has gone red, above average volume, so a push back to the green support zone highlighted could be on the cards.

Sentiment: Hold / partial sell

LTR

View attachment 52165
I predicted LTR could drop to 130 support or lower last week, well it found support at 126, then went for a nice sprint to 145 resistance , but looks like the run is over with indicators OB, heiken ashi gone red, so a push back to 132 support or lower could be on the cards.

Sentiment: Hold / part sell

CXO

View attachment 52167

Last week i mentioned if SP could break 27c resistance, it could go for a run, well it has done just that, now the questions is, can it reach 33c resistance or will it back test to 27c support or lower ?

Sentiment : HOLD

SYA

View attachment 52168

I mentioned last week,i had doubts whether SP could break 6c resistance, again right bang on the 11/12/23 it failed and back tested to 5.42 support, before making another nice run to 6.9c resistance, where it appears a back test to 6c support or lower is most likely.

Sentiment: HOLD / Partial sell

As you can see lithium sector as a whole is on the rise, long term lows are in, common patterns across the board, higher highs / lows.....promising developments overall, but as mentioned last week, DOW is due for a decent correction, so hoping these movements are not a bull trap...;)

imo
Hi All,

Just a quick review on some of these lithium stocks to see if my previous post held the test of time...

LRS

1705813928365.png

I mentioned LRS could pull back to 20 support and it has, but will it hold ?
Indicators still look bearish, SP below 4, 8, 21 ema and above average volume is occurring so cant rule out 16.69 support getting hit now.....which would mean the previous bullish movement was just a fake out.

Sentiment: observe / partial sell

LTR

1705814723356.png
Well i predicted a fall back to 132 or lower on the hourly chart, its dropped alot lower than that and if 119 support doesnt hold, then 88 support comes to play. All indicators are bearish .

Sentiment : Observe / Sell

PLS

1705815247833.png
PLS had a good movement from 309 to just under the 403 resistance, but lost steam, 372 support now resistance didnt hold, has hit the 347 support and produced a bullish inverted hammer candle, which could be a sign of a bullish reversal but would need confirmation with a follow up green candle.
If you would like to take a punt that the low is in, fine, but install a tight stop loss at 341 ( purple line ) to protect capital if the bearish movement continues.

Sentiment: observe / minimal accumulation

CXO

1705816063327.png

With CXO on C&M, its really at the whim of markets where the SP goes, if 21c strong support doesnt hold, then 10c support comes to play. RSI 14 is not over sold, so there is a high possibility it could reach that low. Its a flip of the coin where this goes. For long term holders , just put it in the back draw, but if you are a trader, apply a tight SL .

Sentiment: Observe / hold

SYA

1705816777110.png
Very similar chart to CXO. Unfortunately SP has drifted right off after hitting 7c resistance, i mentioned it could drop back to 6c or lower, well its certainly drifted alot lower, if current support at 4.5c doesnt hold, cant rule out 2.45 support getting hit.

So long term holders of SYA, just put in bottom draw and wait for better times, traders, apply a tight SL.

Bearish lithium sentiment is trashing good stock across the board, my portfolio is deep in red too , yes i am a trader and i try to limit the damage, but primarily i am a investor who likes to have skin in the game to take advantage of FA rerate.......if spare coin is available, i am just trying to average down to take advantage of bargain basement prices with a view of the lithium sector turning bullish some time down the track, so if you are a holder, the worst decision you can make is selling up at the low, remember, this is a trading thread, different game.

And just a reminder....

1705817546263.png

Dow is multiple topped, with bearish divergence on the indicators, suggesting more volatile times to come.

Tread carefully.

robin hood.gif

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

ptlas

Regular
Thanks legend !
BTW.
It looks as anaemic as 8 week ago, down 20% since which means there's more upside when it turns.
Patience is a virtue

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Hi All,

Just a quick review on some of these lithium stocks to see if my previous post held the test of time...

LRS

View attachment 54841

I mentioned LRS could pull back to 20 support and it has, but will it hold ?
Indicators still look bearish, SP below 4, 8, 21 ema and above average volume is occurring so cant rule out 16.69 support getting hit now.....which would mean the previous bullish movement was just a fake out.

Sentiment: observe / partial sell

LTR

View attachment 54847 Well i predicted a fall back to 132 or lower on the hourly chart, its dropped alot lower than that and if 119 support doesnt hold, then 88 support comes to play. All indicators are bearish .

Sentiment : Observe / Sell

PLS

View attachment 54848 PLS had a good movement from 309 to just under the 403 resistance, but lost steam, 372 support now resistance didnt hold, has hit the 347 support and produced a bullish inverted hammer candle, which could be a sign of a bullish reversal but would need confirmation with a follow up green candle.
If you would like to take a punt that the low is in, fine, but install a tight stop loss at 341 ( purple line ) to protect capital if the bearish movement continues.

Sentiment: observe / minimal accumulation

CXO

View attachment 54849
With CXO on C&M, its really at the whim of markets where the SP goes, if 21c strong support doesnt hold, then 10c support comes to play. RSI 14 is not over sold, so there is a high possibility it could reach that low. Its a flip of the coin where this goes. For long term holders , just put it in the back draw, but if you are a trader, apply a tight SL .

Sentiment: Observe / hold

SYA

View attachment 54850 Very similar chart to CXO. Unfortunately SP has drifted right off after hitting 7c resistance, i mentioned it could drop back to 6c or lower, well its certainly drifted alot lower, if current support at 4.5c doesnt hold, cant rule out 2.45 support getting hit.

So long term holders of SYA, just put in bottom draw and wait for better times, traders, apply a tight SL.

Bearish lithium sentiment is trashing good stock across the board, my portfolio is deep in red too , yes i am a trader and i try to limit the damage, but primarily i am a investor who likes to have skin in the game to take advantage of FA rerate.......if spare coin is available, i am just trying to average down to take advantage of bargain basement prices with a view of the lithium sector turning bullish some time down the track, so if you are a holder, the worst decision you can make is selling up at the low, remember, this is a trading thread, different game.

And just a reminder....

View attachment 54851
Dow is multiple topped, with bearish divergence on the indicators, suggesting more volatile times to come.

Tread carefully.

View attachment 54852

Looks like you are as always 100% correct with LRS mate

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

CHB

Regular
@BEISHA

Is it me or are we seeing a few lithium stocks reach possible breakout?

I'm not a charts guy but thought I saw a few like AGY and WR1 coming close to decision time.

Pokok

Regular
@BEISHA

Is it me or are we seeing a few lithium stocks reach possible breakout?

I'm not a charts guy but thought I saw a few like AGY and WR1 coming close to decision time.
I see SYA having a quick run up if the Lithium prices rise , already up nicely in 7 days

CHB

Regular
I see SYA having a quick run up if the Lithium prices rise , already up nicely in 7 days
Yeah saw that, odd that it's continued the climb compared to other stocks but great for holders

taofufa

@BEISHA haven't heard for you for sometime, hope you are doing well !

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

BEISHA

Top 20
@BEISHA haven't heard for you for sometime, hope you are doing well !
Haha, is that a kind way for you to say............pump some charts out Beisha !!:ROFLMAO:

Ok.

LTR

1710582306987.png

Sub wave 4 down taking place, just a matter of where it finishes, my gut feel, it will hit the 61 fib support 114, before sub wave 5 up follows.

Its on my watch list for a trade for sure.

Sentiment: watch

PLS

1710582565119.png

Sub wave 4 down action happening here as well, all indicators look bearish still, so 370 support is where i see it land.

Watching closely for a trade on this one as well.

Sentiment: Watch

SYA

1710582914128.png

Strong support at 3.75 / 4c, it should hold and rise from here considering lithium sentiment on the improve and FY half results were rather encouraging from a FA perspective, so i only see upside to at least 5.3c in the short term .

Which is why i currently HOLD.

Sentiment: Hold.

GLN

1710583711006.png

Little bit hard to know where GLn is going short term, is it going to back test 35 support or break 44 resistance and fly to 55 ?

Sentiment: Accumulate.

I hold.

LTM ( allkem )

1710584224223.png

Double bottom 649 could be in play here or lower, indicators still bearish.

Its on my watch list for a potential trade.

LRS

1710584859909.png

Sub wave 5 up in progress here, a break of 22.9c resistance will give you a nice return of 30% plus, so worth a punt.
Low downside, strong support at 18c.
Good room to move on the indicators which are neutral atm.

Sentiment: Accumulate / Buy.

I am watching closely for a trade.

NIC

1710585781975.png

Nickle sector is on the improve and NIC is one of best producers out there.

Has had a good run , but the 83c strong resistance was too much of a barrier, so its retracing back to the 61 fib support 70c me thinks.

Indicators bearish

Sentiment: watch.

I have taken profit, now will be watching for re entry.

cheers

Attachments

• 1710584205194.png
    1710584205194.png
    188 KB · Views: 17
  • 1710585605517.png
    1710585605517.png
    199.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 1710585625177.png
    1710585625177.png
    215.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

taofufa

Haha, is that a kind way for you to say............pump some charts out Beisha !!:ROFLMAO:

Ok.

LTR

View attachment 59223

Sub wave 4 down taking place, just a matter of where it finishes, my gut feel, it will hit the 61 fib support 114, before sub wave 5 up follows.

Its on my watch list for a trade for sure.

Sentiment: watch

PLS

View attachment 59224

Sub wave 4 down action happening here as well, all indicators look bearish still, so 370 support is where i see it land.

Watching closely for a trade on this one as well.

SYA

View attachment 59225

Strong support at 3.75 / 4c, it should hold and rise from here considering lithium sentiment on the improve and FY half results were rather encouraging from a FA perspective, so i only see upside to at least 5.3c in the short term .

Which is why i currently HOLD.

Sentiment: Hold.

GLN

View attachment 59227

Little bit hard to know where GLn is going short term, is it going to back test 35 support or break 44 resistance and fly to 55 ?

Sentiment: Accumulate.

I hold.

LTM ( allkem )

View attachment 59232

Double bottom 649 could be in play here or lower, indicators still bearish.

Its on my watch list for a potential trade.

LRS

View attachment 59233

Sub wave 5 up in progress here, a break of 22.9c resistance will give you a nice return of 30% plus, so worth a punt.
Low downside, strong support at 18c.
Good room to move on the indicators which are neutral atm.

Sentiment: Accumulate / Buy.

I am watching closely for a trade.

NIC

View attachment 59236

Nickle sector is on the improve and NIC is one of best producers out there.

Has had a good run , but the 83c strong resistance was too much of a barrier, so its retracing back to the 61 fib support 70c me thinks.

Indicators bearish

Sentiment: watch.

I have taken profit, now will be watching for re entry.

cheers
lol, nah just thought like haven't heard from you for sometime, especially was(still) kinda worry after seeing the tender from Zijin last week. Any eye on wow ? low risk low return.

BEISHA

Top 20
lol, nah just thought like haven't heard from you for sometime, especially was(still) kinda worry after seeing the tender from Zijin last week. Any eye on wow ? low risk low return.
especially was(still) kinda worry after seeing the tender from Zijin last week. Any eye on wow ? low risk low return.

please explain.gif

taofufa

• Sad

BEISHA

Top 20
Zijin tender =:poop::poop::poop::poop::ninja::devilish:

puke.gif

The absolute nerve of those bastards!

I wish and prey Karma rains on their arse...(y):)

Regards to WOW..........😯😯😯,what a dump!

I wonder if that is related to the ACCC enquiry ?:unsure:

If you are considering a trade, then i would wait for a break to the upside of 3279 resistance zone for complete safety.

1710769771684.png

imo

Reactions: 2 users

taofufa

Has been sometime since we heard from @BEISHA 😏 I know the Li been quiet and not much to see, wondering what's your view on woolworth ?

Top Bottom