TLG Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report - 26th Apr 2023, 6:47pm

annb0t

Top 20
TLG Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report
Price Sensitive: Y
Date: 26th Apr 2023, 6:47pm

>>> Read announcement: Google: TLG Market Announcements

Reactions: 2 users

cosors

👀
For the time being everything seems to fit into the small hall in Rudolstadt for the test runs and they have squeezed it in there.
But now it's time for the big scale - it looks like I'll soon be getting back to work and searching around. It's about time I got bored. 🤣

qu2.png

🤔 I mean the CEO of the Bitterfeld-Wolfen Industrial Park congratulated MP for his presentation at BATTERY GIGAFAC+ORIES EUROPE 2023. I had already wondered 🤔 Seems like I'm getting a new job to look for.

I like that too:
qu3.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Affenhorst

Regular
Bitterfeld-Wolfen Industrial Park
That would be neat. I drive by that location on the regular and could keep an eye out.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

cosors

👀
For the time being everything seems to fit into the small hall in Rudolstadt for the test runs and they have squeezed it in there.
But now it's time for the big scale - it looks like I'll soon be getting back to work and searching around. It's about time I got bored. 🤣

View attachment 35080
🤔 I mean the CEO of the Bitterfeld-Wolfen Industrial Park congratulated MP for his presentation at BATTERY GIGAFAC+ORIES EUROPE 2023. I had already wondered 🤔 Seems like I'm getting a new job to look for.

I like that too:
View attachment 35082
For the others of you. Bitterfeld is very well known in Germany. You know that Germany was divided into DDR and BRD once.
Bitterfeld was one of the prestige and showcase industrial areas of the communist DDR. After the Fall of Wall all industrial areas were restored for many billions and adapted to environmental requirements.
Today these areas are licking their fingers at companies like Talga and a lot of money is flowing.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom