annb0t

Top 20
TLG Ann: Full Year Statutory Accounts
Price Sensitive: N
Date: 30th Sep 2022, 10:25am

>>> Read announcement: Google: TLG Market Announcements

cosors

👀
I just remembered that in the next report there will very probably be some millions from one or more of the tailor-made EU funding programs concerning graphite:
https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/tlg-discussion-2022.7072/post-58946

It's a lot of money and I mean 11 programmes and each with a double-digit million amount and some of the programs read like they were written for Talga. The deadline for enrollment was this month. So there could be nothing in this report.

Has the cash burn decreased? I would be very happy to receive a summary. This is not one of mine strengths to read and interpret these reports correctly or to find the crucial clues in comparison. Thanks in advance!

Semmel

Regular
The report is for the time period ending 30. June 2022. Meaning, its the same date as the last quarterly report which means the cash balance reported is necessarily the same as end of Q2. Its a report for the Australian financial year ending 30th of June. I am sure, if you digg some deaper to analyse the document you get some internal workings of Talga. It is however pretty tedious to do so for us. At moment, I dont have the time nor concentration to go through it in detail. Though its a backwards looking statement and I dont think we will find anything material in the document that we dont know already or is relevant for us.

Reactions: 2 users

Monkeymandan

Regular
Sounds like a cap raise for operating cash isn’t on the cards based on this statement?

870750F1-B7FD-4668-B05F-96D7D5F8A5E8.png

Monkeymandan

Regular
Sounds like a cap raise for operating cash isn’t on the cards based on this statement?

View attachment 17735

Which would suggest material revenue is anticipated 2023 from increasing volumes of anode under the Stellantis offtake ramp-up for opex cashflow?

And potentially partial funding is anticipated prior to permits (ie Dec 22 - post binding offtake) to enable early procurement of long lead time plant and equipment via ABB. MT recently alluded to early procurement of such items, and access to significant funds prior to permits would be the only way to enable this. I think a binding offtake is a condition precedent to funding, perhaps underwritten by SERV for the ABB scope.

Pure speculation, but that’s how I connect the dots.

Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom