jtardif999

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
View attachment 8546

Looks like I will need to reduce the size of the iceberg to fit all the names in by next year.
As the number of companies above the water grow, it becomes much clearer now why their NDA’s were so important to them.

It would appear that these companies realised very early the market leading benefits that Akida could deliver to the product. More importantly I think they realised how easy it is to implement Akida tech into any of their sensors and maximise the use of AI using Akida.

The explosion of AI on sensors at the edge over the last six months is phenomenal when you think about it. It’s little wonder they wanted to keep the Akida secret to themselves as I think they know that their competitors can pick up Akida IP and just as easily implement AI at the edge and catch up real quick. Which is good for Brainchip because the secret is out and there will be a race to catch up. I think that is evident to us on TSE.x. Wait until the general market understands this. Particularly the big super funds who are about to do their due diligence check on this Tech Giant who has just entered the ASX200. It’s great to be a shareholder!

$1 who cares. Not selling. IP income not far off and that IP machine just loves to print $ over and over again. It never runs out of ink 😁

Akida - The Unfair Advantage.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

stuart888

Regular
Sure is nice investing in what everyone knows, AI Smarts on the Edge is where the industry/world is focused. All of the CEOs and tech wizards of the semiconductor, EV, and sensor industries say the same, the future is on Edge Smarts.

Billions of new use cases is a nice place to be. "JAST" be happy with low power, time sensitive, spiking, smarts, yes that is the Brainchip Secret Sauce!

Best regards, Stuart

1654985618867.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users
Another possible for below the iceberg waterline. It’s been discussed before and would be awesome if we are the AI in their new Sensify braking system.

Brembo.

1655291221869.png

From memory they are linked to Merecedes (and just about every prestige car and motorbike). Due for release in 2024 (it’s gonna be a big year)!

If you have a braking system using AI it’s never going to be cloud based!

Watching this video about Brembo Sensify brakes gave me a chuckle as it has the same background music I’ve heard Valeo use.

I had a look at some of their many patents and found this one which includes one reference to neural networks.

METHOD AND DEVICE FOR DETECTING AND PROVIDING BRAKING ASSESSMENT INFORMATION, INDICATIVE OF A PARTICULATE EMISSION DUE TO THE USE OF A VEHICLE BRAKING SYSTEM

Brembo details Sensify artificial intelligent braking system​

Brembo has revealed details about its latest Sensify electromechanical, artificial intelligent braking system ahead of a 2024 launch.
7 MONTHS AGO
7 COMMENTS
PREVIOUS NEWS
https://www.carexpert.com.au/car-news/how-are-owners-speccing-their-rivian-r1t-and-r1s
How are owners speccing their Rivian R1T and R1S?
7 MONTHS AGO
6 COMMENTS
Jack Quick
Jack Quick
JOURNALIST

PUBLISHED
26 October 2021, 4:04 pm
Renowned Italian brake manufacturer, Brembo, is set to launch a new software-based intelligent braking system called Sensify.
Expected to be on the market by the beginning of 2024, the Sensify system has been designed to control each wheel independently with two separate control units on the front and rear axles.
It’s an extension of a brake-by-wire system and combines the current Brembo product line-up of premium calipers, discs and friction materials with digital technology, predictive algorithms and artificial intelligence.
Brembo is viewing this new electromechanical braking system as more of an ecosystem rather than “a sum of its parts”.

The system can adapt braking to personal driving and braking styles, as well as differing road and weather conditions.

With a full suite of MG Pilot Active Safety Technology including a 360-degree camera, and a 7-year unlimited kilometre warranty, the MG ZST offers premium assurance as standard. - Visit official website
According to Brembo, it’s always learning and can be constantly updated to improve the driver experience.
“We think that Sensify could be a breakthrough technology with the same disruptive effect that ABS had when it was launched in the automotive sector,” said Brembo CEO Daniele Schillaci.
Schillaci also added that he’s been in talks with a major unidentified premium automaker to supply the company’s Sensify braking system to its models.
Others Have Viewed

Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class Logo
Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class

2021-Mercedes-Benz-GLA250-Review-4.jpg

CONFIGURETEST DRIVE
He also expects the Sensify system would become a “standard feature”, at least for premium platforms, by 2030.
The braking process uses electromechanical actuators that can act faster than a traditional hydraulic system. It also does away with any brake fluid.
When the driver presses the brake pedal, the feedback goes to the Sensify brake control unit and the data is translated through a hydraulic actuator, which then sends the braking pressure to the brake discs and calipers.
Brembo claims this system allows for lower disc consumption as it maximises regenerative braking where applicable, as well as minimising emissions due to the absence of drag between the brake pads and discs.

The Sensify system is able to be implemented into “any kind of vehicle” according to Brembo and can be oriented for left- or right-hand drive layouts.
Brembo says the system can be applied to city cars, sedans, SUVs, commercial vehicles, hypercars, as well as race cars.
It’s not limited to all-electric platforms and can be integrated into internal-combustion engine platforms as well.
All components of the Sensify system are designed internally according to Schillaci and the technology is currently being shown off on a Tesla Model 3 and Model S.
https://images.carexpert.com.au/res...1/10/2024-Bremo-Sensify-Braking-System-10.jpg
Very exciting, fingers crossed!

Cheers
https://www.carexpert.com.au/car-news/2022-tesla-model-y-further-local-details-revealed

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
View attachment 8546

Looks like I will need to reduce the size of the iceberg to fit all the names in by next year.
Hi Bacon,

Really just posting to move the thread up the cue so not forgotten, but you have Honda above and below the waterline. You will need the room soon.

SC

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Hi Bacon,

Really just posting to move the thread up the cue so not forgotten, but you have Honda above and below the waterline. You will need the room soon.

SC
Thanks SC.
Someone mentioned it before, I fixed it but looks like I didn't upload it, silly me.
About to start a long shift, I promise I'll make some space when I get back home. 👍

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

stuart888

Regular
How about this: When mainstream people start learning about Neuromorphic Solutions, what happens to the stock price. I think it is starting. The graph about the LinkedIn uptake is awesome. Mainstream is coming!

I just sent this to a friend, to feel her out on this. "I would love to learn from you. If you ever hear on TV, news info about Neuromorphic solutions. I am curious how the mainstream person that does not give a crap about it, do they hear it. Down the road, let me know if something Spikes! Remember neuromorphic is Spikes! No power wasted until a Spike, an event that needs dealing with. That is the opposite of current cameras that just suck in junk that does not move, no event, no power used. Brainchip is going to blast".

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
NOOOOOOOO-
Just because of a few downrampers- 😪

Reactions: 1 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
Neuromorphia- please do not buckle to the mass protest- just because of the few downrampers here on this forum.
you have done such good work .

AKIDA BALLISTA UBQTS.

Reactions: 6 users

uiux

Regular
I put this together for @BaconLover - this list is just based on memory though, so there are probably names missing.

please take this as a peace offering @BaconLover

NameReference
NASA
Ford
Valeo
Mercedes
Volkswagen
Tata Consultancy Services
Nanose
Stabilo
Quantum Ventura
Intellisense Systems
Riverside Research
Blue Ridge Envisioneering
Tensor Innovation Partners
BascomHunter Technologies
SiFive
Information Systems Laboritories
MagikEye
Megachips
Renesas
NUMEM
Vorago
Biotome
Prophesee
Edge Impulse
ARM
NVISO
Eastronic
Saleslink

Associated with SBIRs
  • DOE
  • MDA
  • DARPA
  • USAF
  • AFWERX
  • NASA
  • The Artemis Program
  • EVA Exploration Office
  • EVA Strategic Planning and Architecture group
  • Exploration Mission Planning Office
  • IARPA
  • AFRL
  • CCDC
  • NRO
  • NAVY
  • ARMY

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 100 users

Slade

Top 20
I put this together for @BaconLover - this list is just based on memory though, so there are probably names missing.

NameReference
NASA
Ford
Valeo
Mercedes
Volkswagen
Nanose
Stabilo
Quantum Ventura
Intellisense Systems
Riverside Research
SiFive
MagikEye
Megachips
Renesas
NUMEM
Vorago
Biotome
Prophesee
Edge Impulse
ARM
NVISO
Eastronic
Saleslink

Associated with SBIRs
  • DOE
  • MDA
  • DARPA
  • USAF
  • AFWERX
  • NASA
  • The Artemis Program
  • EVA Exploration Office
  • IARPA
  • AFRL
  • CCDC
  • NRO
  • NAVY
  • ARMY
Awesome Uiux!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️

NameReference
NASA
Ford
Valeo
Mercedes
Volkswagen
Nanose
Stabilo
Quantum Ventura
Intellisense Systems
Riverside Research
SiFive
MagikEye
Megachips
Renesas
NUMEM
Vorago
Biotome
Prophesee
Edge Impulse
ARM
NVISO
Eastronic
Saleslink

Associated with SBIRs
  • DOE
  • MDA
  • DARPA
  • USAF
  • AFWERX
  • NASA
  • The Artemis Program
  • EVA Exploration Office
  • IARPA
  • AFRL
  • CCDC
  • NRO
  • NAVY
  • ARMY
Thank you @uiux !
You legend 🔥

Now @BaconLover please return for peace 🕊

Learning.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

NameReference
NASA
Ford
Valeo
Mercedes
Volkswagen
Nanose
Stabilo
Quantum Ventura
Intellisense Systems
Riverside Research
SiFive
MagikEye
Megachips
Renesas
NUMEM
Vorago
Biotome
Prophesee
Edge Impulse
ARM
NVISO
Eastronic
Saleslink

Associated with SBIRs
  • DOE
  • MDA
  • DARPA
  • USAF
  • AFWERX
  • NASA
  • The Artemis Program
  • EVA Exploration Office
  • IARPA
  • AFRL
  • CCDC
  • NRO
  • NAVY
  • ARMY
Vey nice .... great effort uiux (y)

Reactions: 15 users

uiux

Regular
@BaconLover we can rebuild

1659482656562.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

SERA2g

Founding Member

NameReference
NASA
Ford
Valeo
Mercedes
Volkswagen
Nanose
Stabilo
Quantum Ventura
Intellisense Systems
Riverside Research
SiFive
MagikEye
Megachips
Renesas
NUMEM
Vorago
Biotome
Prophesee
Edge Impulse
ARM
NVISO
Eastronic
Saleslink

Associated with SBIRs
  • DOE
  • MDA
  • DARPA
  • USAF
  • AFWERX
  • NASA
  • The Artemis Program
  • EVA Exploration Office
  • IARPA
  • AFRL
  • CCDC
  • NRO
  • NAVY
  • ARMY

Well done uiux. We are all on the same team after all!

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Foxdog

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

NameReference
NASA
Ford
Valeo
Mercedes
Volkswagen
Nanose
Stabilo
Quantum Ventura
Intellisense Systems
Riverside Research
SiFive
MagikEye
Megachips
Renesas
NUMEM
Vorago
Biotome
Prophesee
Edge Impulse
ARM
NVISO
Eastronic
Saleslink

Associated with SBIRs
  • DOE
  • MDA
  • DARPA
  • USAF
  • AFWERX
  • NASA
  • The Artemis Program
  • EVA Exploration Office
  • IARPA
  • AFRL
  • CCDC
  • NRO
  • NAVY
  • ARMY
Hey @uiux

Nice work and info.

Know you been collating these into different threads over the journey but a welcome addition to the iceberg thread as others have attested too.

One that I found the other day but hadn't had chance to post is Blue Ridge Envisioneering Inc & the DOD - Navy.

I did a quick TSE search and credit to @Space Cadet who first spotted it early July but it was dropped into the NASA thread & appears to have got glossed over / missed a little unfortunately.

Nice find SC.

1659488333321.png

1659488556691.png

So digging a bit further I found they have a Ph II definitive contract that started around 6 days after the above award however, this particular contract is an unlinked contract (bit secret squirrel haha) and haven't been able to find the actual solicitation or terms of the contract. Is not to say it still involves Akida however we fit within their field that they work with DOD on. Believe may have to do with software dev?

BRE info further down.

1659488813554.png

1659489108858.png

1659489043196.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

uiux

Regular
Hey @uiux

Nice work and info.

Know you been collating these into different threads over the journey but a welcome addition to the iceberg thread as others have attested too.

One that I found the other day but hadn't had chance to post is Blue Ridge Envisioneering Inc & the DOD - Navy.

I did a quick TSE search and credit to @Space Cadet who first spotted it early July but it was dropped into the NASA thread & appears to have got glossed over / missed a little unfortunately.

Nice find SC.

View attachment 13191

View attachment 13192

So digging a bit further I found they have a Ph II definitive contract that started around 6 days after the above award however, this particular contract is an unlinked contract (bit secret squirrel haha) and haven't been able to find the actual solicitation or terms of the contract. Is not to say it still involves Akida however we fit within their field that they work with DOD on. Believe may have to do with software dev?

BRE info further down.

View attachment 13193

View attachment 13196

View attachment 13195

wow, this went by very quietly @Space Cadet

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
wow, this went by very quietly @Space Cadet
Lol. Occasionally I get something right. This is one big Web being weaved.

SC

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom