IMG_6480.png

Reactions: 1 users

Dave Evans

Regular
IMG_6148.jpeg

Dave Evans

Regular
This is der geist’s latest alias on twitter but the tall dark haired der goose with the John Lennon glasses just doesn’t want to put his real life photo up, he prefers his latest Doris Day look alike

IMG_6586.jpeg

IMG_6588.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Dave Evans

Regular
More twitter trolls
IMG_6590.jpeg
IMG_6591.jpeg

Last edited:

Dave Evans

Regular
It seems all of a sudden a whole new group of twitter trolls (who joined this month) have started ‘liking’ my twitter posts. I thought I would post their lovely pictures here before blocking them.

Interesting that one of them appeared today straight after I replied to shane (der geist) eastwood. Maybe they are friends of him and dudbrook 👇

IMG_6878.jpeg
IMG_6763.jpeg
IMG_6747.jpeg
IMG_6701.png
IMG_6700.png

IMG_6874.jpeg

• Haha

robface

Regular
It seems all of a sudden a whole new group of twitter trolls (who joined this month) have started ‘liking’ my twitter posts. I thought I would post their lovely pictures here before blocking them.

Interesting that one of them appeared today straight after I replied to shane (der geist) eastwood. Maybe they are friends of him and dudbrook 👇

View attachment 63355 View attachment 63356 View attachment 63357 View attachment 63358 View attachment 63359
View attachment 63360
Wouldn't look too much into it, just looks like those pussy in bio bot account comments on every post.

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
So Eve isn’t liking you then? 😂😂😂

Top Bottom