PNV Ann: NovoSorb MTX First Sales and March 2023 $6m Revenue - 2nd May 2023, 12:00pm

kickit2me

I would appreciate if readers do support the reason I am posting my modelling here.
I have no desire to share with those counter PNV, or to have to argue the point with people who have zero understanding of what I am posting.
I do have a desire to share it with other PNV longs and supporters, and hopefully to generate discussion around it that keeps all of us better informed and our feet more on the ground. Both cheer squads and downrampers are just as dangerous to sensible decision making.

Please do NOT share anything I share here in the form I place it here. If I wanted it on HC I could do that myself.
Please do not hand idiots or short term traders the work that has been a long time in collection.
Feel free to use values to support a post over there. But lets not overshare hey.

kick

Reactions: 3 users

Lattelarry

Regular
I would appreciate if readers do support the reason I am posting my modelling here.
I have no desire to share with those counter PNV, or to have to argue the point with people who have zero understanding of what I am posting.
I do have a desire to share it with other PNV longs and supporters, and hopefully to generate discussion around it that keeps all of us better informed and our feet more on the ground. Both cheer squads and downrampers are just as dangerous to sensible decision making.

Please do NOT share anything I share here in the form I place it here. If I wanted it on HC I could do that myself.
Please do not hand idiots or short term traders the work that has been a long time in collection.
Feel free to use values to support a post over there. But lets not overshare hey.

kick
One suggestion is to tell anyone looking for it to search for kickit2me pnv and the result is 3rd with Google. Although we risk having some coming across here that we might not want.

Last edited:

kickit2me

One suggestion is to tell anyone looking for it to search for kickit2me pnv and the result is 3rd with Google. Although we risk having some coming across here that we might not want.
So I would ask you do NOT do that.
I've contacted and invited people here discretely.
Those from Bullseye and those with long term interest and support on HC.

Reactions: 2 users

kickit2me

Of course if you can get someone here that would contribute constructively and you can do that without broadcasting to all and sundry - go for it!

Reactions: 1 users

Lattelarry

Regular
So I would ask you do NOT do that.
I've contacted and invited people here discretely.
Those from Bullseye and those with long term interest and support on HC.
Are you planning on moving the short reporting to here too? I guess if we can get enough here we can stop using HC altogether.

All good. I have received emails from DW a couple of times in the past year. He has been bullish in his responses. I don't post about them on HC.

I have Westsurfs email. Would you like me to let him know about this group. Not sure if he is in it.

kickit2me

Happy to leave the short stuff over there. Its not rocket science.

Hoping westsurf has this site - I did try to contact him. BUt feel free.

Interested on your thoughts on the parent argument that was raised on HC

From my understanding it’s not a huge issue due to the development of the product

Lattelarry

Regular
I wonder if Swami is mostly in the US? Just noticed that he still has a US number. I know DW said they got him a visa for here - just odd he wouldn't have a local number as well if here all the time.

1683611918968.png

Top Bottom