Month membership to forum prize (Competition over)

Not looking good mate he was screaming blue murder in pain whilst trying to poop the yelping was horrifying. His prostate is fucking huge, vet couldn't even get finger to go wherever it should. Also recently he had a cancer removed. He's a little vicious prick when it comes to going to the vet does not like being poked or prodded.
Haha. Nah his name is El Bandito🤣 you're all good mate it's not too late to enter.
View attachment 23076
Poor bugger. Sorry to hear mate.

Not good...hard times with pets sometimes.

Hope they can sort something out for him. Best of luck.

We've been adopting rescues as pets over the years.

Dogs and cats. Mostly older as they tend to get left behind a bit.

Rewarding but hard as well, as don't generally get a lot of years with them but they get a great furever home while with us.

Currently have 2 cats after our dog developed a heart condition last year and had to let him go :(

The cats are both FIV (indoor only) and only have their right eye. Like little pirates those two....looks and behaviour haha

Time to crash methinks. (y)

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Poor bugger. Sorry to hear mate.

Not good...hard times with pets sometimes.

Hope they can sort something out for him. Best of luck.

We've been adopting rescues as pets over the years.

Dogs and cats. Mostly older as they tend to get left behind a bit.

Rewarding but hard as well, as don't generally get a lot of years with them but they get a great furever home while with us.

Currently have 2 cats after our dog developed a heart condition last year and had to let him go :(

The cats are both FIV (indoor only) and only have their right eye. Like little pirates those two....looks and behaviour haha

Time to crash methinks. (y)
Thanks for the kind words mate. Yeah I'm really reaching out to the universe on this one.
That's an awesome job mate with the rescues ♥️
As you say they get a wonderful and loving home to spend the rest of their days. So sorry to hear about you dog, stuff like that cuts deep.
Pirate cats 🤣
Night mate🔥

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
And the winner is
Advertising GIF by drumroll

@Foxdog
Congratulations 😂
You now have access to the hidden forums open bar, disco and all you can eat buffet.

Screenshot_20221129-035923~2.png

Going to organise it through the tip function so not sure how long that takes to be active. You should get a notification.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Kezman

Emerged
Kezman

Reactions: 1 users
Reactions: 2 users

Foxdog

Regular
And the winner is
Advertising GIF by drumroll

@Foxdog
Congratulations 😂
You now have access to the hidden forums open bar, disco and all you can eat buffet.

View attachment 23079
Going to organise it through the tip function so not sure how long that takes to be active. You should get a notification.
Wow what a way to wake up 😆 Thanks mate. I'd like to say thanks to my sponsors, coach and family who have supported me throughout this tournament. Also, thanks to all of the other competitors, you gave me a real good run for my money and I'm sure your time to hold up the trophy will come in the near future. Most of all thanks Rise - looking forward to buying you a beer at the next AGM 🍻👌

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Foxdog

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Hope the little fella is ok mate. It's always tough because you love them so much, good luck 🤞🙏
Thanks mate very much appreciated. I love little guy so much.
Look forward to the 🍻
Ok I sent the tip through apparently it should happen automatically.
Let me know if any issues.
Screenshot_20221129-064937-261.png

• Love

Foxdog

Regular

Vanman1100

Regular
Vanman1100

Top Bottom