IXR General Discussion 2022

D

Deleted member 2428

Not a bad day for IXR today with a strong close at days high of 5.6c. Let’s hope US markets hold up okay tonIght and we should keep going back up from the unexpected low of 4.8c last week …
Bought a few more yesterday and more again today.

Attachments

• 1A473B84-97A7-47C6-9020-728186F8B2C1.png
    1A473B84-97A7-47C6-9020-728186F8B2C1.png
    817.6 KB · Views: 52
Reactions: 3 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Anyone got any idea why IXR has been performing so poorly lately?

Sell side currently is massive 64M to 30M on the bid

Down to .045 from recent highs of .098??

I assume mining license application is still on track for Q4 2022

Ownership 51% with 60% on completion of FS due Oct 2022 amd pre-emptive right to remaining 40%

LYC is down from recent highs too but nothing like 50%

Any geopolitical issues surfacing in Uganda?

Generally it's reasonably stable and there are relatively strong ties to the West

Mmmm....

Reactions: 2 users

Bruey

Emerged
Crazy right 🤦🏼‍♂️…Everything I have read and listened too over the pasts weeks does not support the sell off we are witness too, Tim has not been tempering expectations when asked such questions in recent videos, he has displayed strong confidence in the process and proceedings regarding mining licence and timelines. It’s pretty hard seeing this push well below the recent CR @7.4c which generated $30mil. I guess it’s just a Hold now, ride this out, I have taken a long term view with this , we’ll get there …

D

Deleted member 2428

🤷‍♂️ Unbelievable 🤦‍♂️📉 ✋ 🎢

• Haha
D

Deleted member 2428

Okay IXR down to 3.9c todpay 🤦‍♂️ Buy up b4 EOFY at circa 3-3.5c last chance b4 a quick rerate to 15c plus in nxt few weeks IMO

D

Deleted member 2428

Okay IXR followers, I now don’t think we are going to get to buy any now at circa 3.5c 🤷‍♂️. I am in buying/ top up mode in the current low 4’s. Have a previous avg of 5.1c, so lowering it towards 4.5c. I think after EOFY, IXR is off to the races (IMO). Not sure when/ if it can get to the Sprott target of 17c. Hope so though b4 EOY 🤞👍📈🎢🍻

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Tough macro at the moment

There seems to be some support around the high 3's to low 4's

If markets continue to shed there could still be a chance to top up in the mid 3's

Hopefully we are nearing the low of market/macro sentiment but I think it's a long slow grind back and it will take time

D

Deleted member 2428

Maybe bottom in for IXR 🤷‍♂️. Bought a few more in my spec account now avg 4.2. (Close 4.1).Monday May be Break even? Will buy more if reversal is in?
Any thoughts chartists or FAs?

D

Deleted member 2428

Good close again today 4.6c on high. Yesterday 4.3c close on high too. Tmw 🤷‍♂️
1657019749535.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users

Remark

Top 20
About time for a bounce George!

D

Deleted member 2428

$IXR, keep an eye on Ionic, punters - going to the moon 🌙 IMO, sooner or later 😉

D

Deleted member 2428

Fuck me “let’s go Broncos” (IXR) - 30 June has passed, time to shine ✨ 3.9c is just not cutting it. Remember 17c current value report, think you can start at least heading a little toward that? 🤷‍♂️🤞📈💰

D

Deleted member 2428

1658484284463.png
1658484284463.png

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Bit of movement in the station at IXR???

Some volume going through and the SP has been creeping up steadily from a low of about .036 back in late June

Keeping an eye on this one with great interest

D

Deleted member 2428

Fuck me “let’s go Broncos” (IXR) - 30 June has passed, time to shine ✨ 3.9c is just not cutting it. Remember 17c current value report, think you can start at least heading a little toward that? 🤷‍♂️🤞📈💰
Finally IXR is showing signs that it back on the move north 📈, traded late into a the high close of 5.2c WOW 😮 next step 7.5c, 10c and beyond… 📣 soon?

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Have to check where we are in the process ie Mining Licence and such

It will be those derisking events that will further underpin the share price

Just as long as the Mining Licence granting process etc isn't anything like AVZ! :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
OOo when did this thread get started?!? Edit:damn like ages ago, where have I been haha

Hello everyone!

Obi Wan Hello GIF by Star Wars

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Love
  • Haha

Remark

Top 20
I've been chatting to myself on the MRR thread for ages 🤣