IS TMH A TRAP FOR HOLDERS??

Why is TMH share price plummeting so much?

This chart looks pretty disgusting.

View attachment 4727
View attachment 4728
It's simple, no demand..
Last quarterly was disappointing..

Basically the only people holding them, are the Top 20, with over 95% of the shares on issue.

One or two, buy a few now and then, to give the share price a bit of a pump..

Next to zero outside demand, in my opinion.

Like a boat that's too big for purpose, slowly taking on water and going down..

They had better hope the next quarterly is a stunner, otherwise even the Top 20, will be jumping ship in earnest..

It's a good thing there's not too much retail in this, nobody's going to cry, when these Fat Cats start losing their lunches..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
It's simple, no demand..
Last quarterly was disappointing..

Basically the only people holding them, are the Top 20, with over 95% of the shares on issue.

One or two, buy a few now and then, to give the share price a bit of a pump..

Next to zero outside demand, in my opinion.

Like a boat that's too big for purpose, slowly taking on water and going down..

They had better hope the next quarterly is a stunner, otherwise even the Top 20, will be jumping ship in earnest..

It's a good thing there's not too much retail in this, nobody's going to cry, when these Fat Cats start losing their lunches..

Gotta wonder why a company like this is even listed publicly in the first place.

giphy (14).gif

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
View attachment 1955

View attachment 1956

Was trading at 45 cents in the morning and someone pumped it onto 58 cents lol. Volume? well, next to nothing.

Funny how even a few dollars worth of shares can give you a wrong picture.

Trade carefully on this stock. Many holders are stuck on this one, very highly illiquid so once you are in, it is a nightmare to sell out.

Next support is around 32 cent mark, if it doesn't hold, which i think it won't, hardly any interest in this company's ownership on the market it could go lower to the 20s.. :sick:. (Unless someone spends another $2000 and pumps it another 8% LOL) but not sure if they'd be able to do it everyday. I mean, surely their salary isn't that flash.

Of course this is my opinion only and I am not a financial advisor, so dyor. Alternate views welcome, happy to see both POV.

Just an update.
Still on downtrend, trading well below SMA, not sure if it will hold the 32 cent support. Would be interesting to see their next few Annual Reports, with the users going down, possibly may affect revenue. Surely those sponsors would be noticing the trend.

Market was very heavily red today, but this stock was not affected because of the volume, which was 0 (Zero).

Market depth also looks pretty dull, looks like not many people want to buy this stock so very illiquid.

I will be sitting on the sidelines for this one. , for me this a good case study of how a stock trades with very low number of public shareholders, very low volume.

My opinion only, I am not trading this stock, as I disclosed, only using this as my case study for Stock Investing Education.

Attachments

• TMH.png
    TMH.png
    91.8 KB · Views: 33
  • TMH DEPTH.png
    TMH DEPTH.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Haha
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Just an update.
Still on downtrend, trading well below SMA, not sure if it will hold the 32 cent support. Would be interesting to see their next few Annual Reports, with the users going down, possibly may affect revenue. Surely those sponsors would be noticing the trend.

Market was very heavily red today, but this stock was not affected because of the volume, which was 0 (Zero).

Market depth also looks pretty dull, looks like not many people want to buy this stock so very illiquid.

I will be sitting on the sidelines for this one. , for me this a good case study of how a stock trades with very low number of public shareholders, very low volume.

My opinion only, I am not trading this stock, as I disclosed, only using this as my case study for Stock Investing Education.
I should have got a screenshot..
The other day, there was a bid for 1 share, at 42 cents, or something 😂

They have quite a few different sectors, I'm not sure how big a part of their business, hotcrapper is..
But yeah, I'd say it's slid a lot..

That's the worst buy depth I've ever seen on this stock!!

_20220607_230144.JPG

Couple of days ago, there were a couple of bids at 19 and 20cents, for around 15 to 20000 shares..

I guess they decided, that they wouldn't even want them at that price.. 🙄
Smart guys/gals..

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

cosors

👀
Thank you all so much for this insight!

BaconLover

Founding Member
Fundamentally, this company TMH is run by a bunch of amateurs.
Look at this comment from TMH CFO on another company (MNS).
Unbelievable!!

Imagine a CFO commenting about another company like so!?

In my opinion ASIC should investigate the revenue and cash dealings of TMH and its employees.

20220621_110126.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Fundamentally, this company TMH is run by a bunch of amateurs.
Look at this comment from TMH CFO on another company (MNS).
Unbelievable!!

Imagine a CFO commenting about another company like so!?

In my opinion ASIC should investigate the revenue and cash dealings of TMH and its employees.

View attachment 9768
Goes to show the caliber, of the kind of people who work there doesn't it..

You know, I may just have a bit of fun here, when I'm in a position to 😉

Oh I'll be smart about it..

What is it they say about elephants??

_20220621_151449.JPG

Yeah, until then, I will just bide my time..

• Haha
Top Bottom