IS TMH A TRAP FOR HOLDERS??

***************** is part of the Securities and Commodities Contracts Intermediation and Brokerage Industry.

There are 9 companies in their corporate family.

https://www.dnb.com/business-direct...limited.53849f4eb765841b7f2b8cf08f6e54e1.html

Also according to the above link, they have 25 employees (this is modelled).
According to their LinkedIn, they have 11-50 employees.

I think it's fair to say, that there may be quite a bit of crossover, with 9 companies and so few employees.

Also, for so few employees, their staff expenses seem high at 8.1 Million dollars and 5.1 Million dollars of "other" expenses.

Seeing as they are part of the "Securities and Commodities Contracts Intermediation and Brokerage Industry"
Would it be possible to assume, that one or some of these 9 companies, are involved in the buying and selling of securities for profit and/or the shorting of said securities for profit?

Is it possible that the sphere of influence, of running a share forum and a media outlet, such as *****************, could be used to influence the prices of said securities?

Supposing one of these 9 companies, had large short positions in a particular company, that couldn't be covered.

Is it possible that TMH would be in dire straits?

The Market capitalisation here is currently 116 Million dollars, for approximately 193 million shares on issue (at 60 cents).

This share is very illiquid, with only 8877 units on the buy side and 330420 units on the sell side.
Some days the share doesn't even trade and you would question, if they are in trading halt.

This is just the first thing I pulled off the Web, after entering "illiquid stocks".

"Illiquid stocks are those stocks that will not liquidate your money easily and readily be sold or exchanged for cash without a substantial loss in value. ... In the context of a business, illiquidity refers to a company or an organization that does not have the necessary cash flows to fulfil its debt payments".

If one or some of the 9 companies that comprise *****************, made a bad investment decision, or shorted a company and were unable to cover their positions..

What would happen to the share price?
There is no volume to sell into?

Not financial advice.
My opinions only.
GLTA!

Reactions: 16 users

Bobbygant

Regular
It traded today looked like a pump and dump got .60 rndcoic might’ve bought some more! Still see this company as some sort tax dodge

Reactions: 1 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Not looking mint atm. It was pumped too hard in early 2021 so should settle and find some support. Looking at the volume holders and stuck and will be a very slow painful downtrend.
Coupled with not so attractive fundamentals at play having very low activity in their websites, and a chart with no visible support, this is a recipe for disaster.
I am treading very carefully in these waters by staying on the bank. Capital protection comes first. DYOR.

Screenshot (497).png

My opinion only, not financial advice.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

misslou

Founding Member
I heard one of their companies is rapidly losing revenue due to an emerging competitor with a superior product

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users

Bobbygant

Regular
Should we become their investors? Just to sell shares to ourselves on the way down? Minimal invest?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Should we become their investors? Just to sell shares to ourselves on the way down? Minimal invest?
I am not doing it. They are destroying their company themselves, not wasting my money lol

Reactions: 5 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Not looking mint atm. It was pumped too hard in early 2021 so should settle and find some support. Looking at the volume holders and stuck and will be a very slow painful downtrend.
Coupled with not so attractive fundamentals at play having very low activity in their websites, and a chart with no visible support, this is a recipe for disaster.
I am treading very carefully in these waters by staying on the bank. Capital protection comes first. DYOR.

View attachment 566

My opinion only, not financial advice.
Yep, it's a sell for me. What even is a market herald anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
I have a hypothesis, on how TMH runs hotcrapper, which is along the lines of..

At some point, hotcrapper (from now on HC) decided a "conflict model", was a good way to increase discussions and forum visits.

Paid employees of HC, were given assignments, to debate and offer alternative views, on popular companies, to increase posts and discussion, increasing traffic and making advertising, more attractive to marketers.

Somewhere along the line, when "downramping" these stocks, they realised, that the negative sentiment being created, was actually influencing the share price (such was the reach and use, of HC, by retail investors).

At some further point, either the managers or owners, of HC, or associates of theirs, saw the opportunity, to make money from the influence of HC on retail holders.

This is where, paid downramping and trolling, became used as a tool, beyond their "conflict model", on select "target companies" to make money, using the leverage of shorting.

At some further point again, the pinning of ***************** articles, was added to the mix, using tabloidly, derogatory, inventive and dramatic journalism, to cast the company in a bad light and negatively impact sentiment.

This pinning is always accompanied by, an increase in shorting, as well as an increase in both paid "intelligent?" downrampers and less intelligent, troll minions, aimed at disrupting and overpowering, constructive discussions on the threads, of the target company.

This appears to have been a successful strategy, as TMH revenues, dramatically increased, from full year 2020, to full year 2021.

That is until, they encountered Brainchip.
But of course, the story of this hypothesis, of TMH or associates, shorting BRN in particular, while using HC and articles published by TMH, as tools to manipulate the market, is not over yet..

I want to stress, that this is just a hypothesis, nothing more!

I would however, appreciate any help, from anyone, with links to similar articles and the dates they were pinned, onto other stocks, for further study 😛

I remember someone saying Novonix (NVX) has also been a target?

My opinions only.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Yep, it's a

I have a hypothesis, on how THH runs hotcrapper, which is along the lines of..

At some point, hotcrapper (from now on HC) decided a "conflict model", was a good way to increase discussions and forum visits.

Paid employees of HC, were given assignments, to debate and offer alternative views, on popular companies, to increase posts and discussion, increasing traffic and making advertising, more attractive to marketers.

Somewhere along the line, when "downramping" these stocks, they realised, that the negative sentiment being created, was actually influencing the share price (such was the reach and use, of HC, by retail investors).

At some further point, either the managers or owners, of HC, or associates of theirs, saw the opportunity, to make money from the influence of HC on retail holders.

This is where, paid downramping and trolling, became used as a tool, beyond their "conflict model", on select "target companies" to make money, using the leverage of shorting.

At some further point again, the pinning of ***************** articles, was added to the mix, using tabloidly, derogatory, inventive and dramatic journalism, to cast the company in a bad light and negatively impact sentiment.

This pinning is always accompanied by, an increase in shorting, as well as an increase in both paid "intelligent?" downrampers and less intelligent, troll minions, aimed at disrupting and overpowering, constructive discussions on the threads, of the target company.

This appears to have been a successful strategy, as TMH revenues, dramatically increased, from full year 2020, to full year 2021.

That is until, they encountered Brainchip.
But of course, the story of this hypothesis, of TMH or associates, shorting BRN, while using HC and articles published by TMH, as a tool to manipulate the market, is not over yet..

I want to stress, that this is just a hypothesis, nothing more!

I would however, appreciate any help, from anyone, with links to similar articles and the dates they were pinned, onto other stocks, for further study 😛

I remember someone saying Novonix (NVX) has also been a target?

My opinions only.
MNS and EM1 are two that I know/heard of they pinned articles on top. There are a couple more but I will need to think, bit hard when I am half pissed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
MNS and EM1 are two that I know/heard of they pinned articles on top. There are a couple more but I will need to think, bit hard when I am half pissed.
Ideally, it would be good to have-

The dates the articles were published and pinned and the duration of pinning.

The figures of any increase in shorting activity at that time.

Evidence of increased trolling by the "No sentiment, non holding, non trading, non shorting, non paid" type, as well as their minions.

And charting history, during the time of the attacks.

To be all, correlated and compiled together, into the separate examples, to see if there is a definite pattern..

Bobbygant

Regular
They get paid by the Shorters to do it! That’s the only reason they would!

BaconLover

Founding Member
@kenjikool
hey buddy what's your opinion on this?

kalinda

LTR has had it's share of shocking persistent non holding down rampers that H/C are incredibly tolerant with to the point of encouragement...

Reactions: 3 users
LTR has had it's share of shocking persistent non holding down rampers that H/C are incredibly tolerant with to the point of encouragement...
But of course 😛
They fit the "target" parameters perfectly!

High interest in the stock, high market capitalisation and low "fundamentals", by pure economic standards.

kenjikool

Regular
@kenjikool
hey buddy what's your opinion on this?
I do believe that media outlets like the TMH are paid to do articles for others. ISX was a clear example of this, but I believe it became personal so the AFR couldn't let it go. I now feel very comfortable in feeling that TMH would have taken a payment to write articles in a negative light. BRN to me was very clear on this. The way it was written (poorly IMO) was not a fair or open look at the company. As Rexryan (aka kenjikool) posted, the fact that they could have written a great encouraging price on a great new Australian start up with amazing potential shows that they wanted a negative article and then you have to ask the question why? ISX had a very loud and arrogant CEO in JK IMO so ruffled some feathers. But BRN is going about it's business and as far as I can see an upfront honest bunch of guys doin their thing. changing the face of an industry. they haven't ruffled any feathers, so why write negative articles if you don't have an agenda?

Don't get me started on proxy advisors lol. Especially Ownership Matters. They write reports for shorters 100%.

BaconLover

Founding Member
Screenshot (574).png

Screenshot (572).png

Was trading at 45 cents in the morning and someone pumped it onto 58 cents lol. Volume? well, next to nothing.

Funny how even a few dollars worth of shares can give you a wrong picture.

Trade carefully on this stock. Many holders are stuck on this one, very highly illiquid so once you are in, it is a nightmare to sell out.

Next support is around 32 cent mark, if it doesn't hold, which i think it won't, hardly any interest in this company's ownership on the market it could go lower to the 20s.. :sick:. (Unless someone spends another $2000 and pumps it another 8% LOL) but not sure if they'd be able to do it everyday. I mean, surely their salary isn't that flash.

Of course this is my opinion only and I am not a financial advisor, so dyor. Alternate views welcome, happy to see both POV.

• Haha
Yeah I noticed that today BaconLover..

Their report was pretty disappointing at a glance..

Was definitely pumped today, to maintain the Market Cap, in my opinion.

I think the Top 20 shareholders, hold 90% (mostly management), if I recall correctly from discussions with shareholders on HC..
So they have good reason, to maintain it..

My opinions only.

BaconLover

Founding Member
Yeah I noticed that today BaconLover..

Their report was pretty disappointing at a glance..

Was definitely pumped today, to maintain the Market Cap, in my opinion.

I think the Top 20 shareholders, hold 90% (mostly management), if I recall correctly from discussions with shareholders on HC..
So they have good reason, to maintain it..

My opinions only.

$100 million dollar public company, gone up 7.41% on approx $2000 trade. LOL

I would say, considering the increased competition, their next report would be even more dampening? Will have to wait and see.

Just a share that I follow based on curiosity. Not intending to buy, because once I buy, I know I will be stuck for ever. But stocks like these give us a great opportunity to learn and improve ourselves.

(And yes Top 20 owns 96.4% last time I checked.. ????Would we see a change in directors notice in two days lol Mr/s xxxx bought 5000 shares. bullish:love::ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
$100 million dollar public company, gone up 7.41% on approx $2000 trade. LOL

I would say, considering the increased competition, their next report would be even more dampening? Will have to wait and see.

Just a share that I follow based on curiosity. Not intending to buy, because once I buy, I know I will be stuck for ever. But stocks like these give us a great opportunity to learn and improve ourselves.

(And yes Top 20 owns 96.4% last time I checked.. ????Would we see a change in directors notice in two days lol Mr/s xxxx bought 5000 shares. bullish:love::ROFLMAO:)
I think the answer, to the question asked in the thread title, is an affirmative YES..

The share price was low 60 cents..

Now 48 cents, with hardly any bids at lower prices..

Oh dear...

Attachments

• _20220421_160229.JPG
    _20220421_160229.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Haha

wilzy123

Founding Member
I think the answer, to the question asked in the thread title, is an affirmative YES..

The share price was low 60 cents..

Now 48 cents, with hardly any bids at lower prices..

Oh dear...

Why is TMH share price plummeting so much?

This chart looks pretty disgusting.

Insight-Centre-Hang-Seng-20503-5-441-2-2-11-.jpg

coles-coles-down (1).gif

Top Bottom