DRC MINING WEEK 2024 RESOURCES

Dave Evans

Regular

Warning

International miners and investors be warned before investing in the DRC Mining and Battery Minerals sectors. The DRC doesn’t follow its own Mining Code and also doesn’t abide by International Arbitration orders, including those by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) and the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID).

The DRC invites foreign companies to invest in its mining and minerals sectors and once projects have been developed by foreign miners the DRC seizes the projects and re-sells them to Chinese companies. Currently the DRC owes billions of dollars in financial penalties via the International Courts following the corrupt and illegal seizure of projects by the State.

Recently, AVZ Minerals spent $140 million and fulfilled all mining license requirements, developing the Dathcom Manono lithium project to the Mining License and construction stage, then the DRC illegally and covertly took steps to deny AVZ and Dathcom the Mining License, seized Dathcom’s project and sold it to Zijin Mining.

This was done by DRC State Mining Company Cominiere in collusion with the CAMI, Ministry of Mines and Ministry of Portfolio, all under the watchful eyes of the President. It has resulted in more than 20,000 international investors losing more than $2 billion dollars of their investment.

The ICC and ICSID ordered Cominiere not to take steps to explore or exploit within PR13369 or PR15775, and to reestablish Dathcom as the holder of PR13359 but the DRC has continued to violate these orders.

The DRC mining sector is not only corrupt, it is broke and refusing to pay the penalties to AVZ Minerals (already over $70 million) ordered by the ICC and ICSID in arbitration for continuing to violate its orders.

Cominiere was shown by the Inspector General of Finance to have committed fraud and its Managing Director (Celestin Kibeya) has been recorded taking a bribe from Zijin. Despite this, and further evidence of the corruption, the President of the DRC has continued to allow Cominiere’s corruption to go on unabated.

Following Celestin Kibeya Kabemba being recorded taking a bribe from Chinese mining giant Zijin, Cominiere illegally sold 15% of shares in Dathcom to Jin Cheng Mining (a subsidiary of Zijin).

Kibeya Kabemba and Cominiere then illegally seized the Manono lithium project from Dathcom and sold the entire northern tenement to Zijin, including the areas where AVZ had drilled and obtained drill core assays, built a camp that housed the drill core library and accommodation for local workers, and other infrastructure.

AVZ has won all ICC and ICSID findings to date but the dispute is ongoing.

The following links contain pages and paragraphs of information, which can be shared with investors during the DRC MINING WEEK event.

IMG_6555.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Dave Evans

Regular
☝️☝️☝️☝️
Pick a paragraph or a whole post and use it if you feel like it. Last year I found that clicking onto the DRC MINING WEEK Facebook site enabled you to then easily click onto over 70 official sponsors, mining companies, advertisers, media sites, ministries and potential investors etc to inform as many international investors as possible about Cominiere’s corruption and how the DRC government is allowing corruption in the mining and investment sectors to go unabated.

Doing it on a computer makes it easier and gives greater access to all the links they use on the Facebook site. The Facebook site is also easy to access through the VUKA GROUP website linked above

There are dozens more sponsors and participants than in the photos, too many to attach but easy to find and post information to

Attachments

• IMG_6631.jpeg
    IMG_6631.jpeg
    350.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6632.jpeg
    IMG_6632.jpeg
    341.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6633.jpeg
    IMG_6633.jpeg
    535.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6634.jpeg
    IMG_6634.jpeg
    299.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6635.jpeg
    IMG_6635.jpeg
    238.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6636.jpeg
    IMG_6636.jpeg
    449.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6637.jpeg
    IMG_6637.jpeg
    262.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6638.jpeg
    IMG_6638.jpeg
    478 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6639.jpeg
    IMG_6639.jpeg
    403.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6640.jpeg
    IMG_6640.jpeg
    570.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Spikerama

Regular
☝️☝️☝️☝️
Pick a paragraph or a whole post and use it if you feel like it. Last year I found that clicking onto the DRC MINING WEEK Facebook site enabled you to then easily click onto over 70 official sponsors, mining companies, advertisers, media sites, ministries and potential investors etc to inform as many international investors as possible about Cominiere’s corruption and how the DRC government is allowing corruption in the mining and investment sectors to go unabated.

Doing it on a computer makes it easier and gives greater access to all the links they use on the Facebook site. The Facebook site is also easy to access through the VUKA GROUP website linked above

There are dozens more sponsors and participants than in the photos, too many to attach but easy to find and post information to

Every sponsor I've looked at so far is all within the DRC or next door. Seems kind of pointless. Do you have a list of the good ones outside of DRC?

Dazmac66

Regular
1000004995.png

Reactions: 3 users

Spikerama

Regular
Folks I've just posted the Manono Tapes I made of CKK asking the bribe. I've created a new download link you can all grab it from if you want to spam it. I will also put it in the Tactical Assets thread.

Reactions: 4 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Every sponsor I've looked at so far is all within the DRC or next door. Seems kind of pointless. Do you have a list of the good ones outside of DRC?

Don’t know how far you’ve looked. I said sponsors, advertisers, media sites, mining companies, ministries etc

You’re into advertising aren’t you? If you put an advertisement for a mining machinery or a media website or anything else related to mining in the DRC and someone clicked on your advertisement and saw all the information on AVZ and the corruption, you don’t think it would affect anything?

There’s 10,000 people following the DRC MINING WEEK on Facebook. In spite of the VUKA GROUP saying the event was a success, it was a flop, I think I’ve only seen one contract signed during the whole year since then.

I got replies from copperbeltkatangamining.com and a number of other advertisers.

Did you read any of the information I put in the links above? The DRC don’t want that kind of information on corruption posted on all the replies to their advertisers, that’s why they blocked me this year. I post information and facts so people can use it if they want to

Saying it’s pointless is like saying you’re recording of Kibeya is pointless when there’s one by Kiki that’s out there already and you don’t have to fuck around subscribing to anything to see it like the fucking around I had to do see your link, but whatever, you do you’re thing and I’ll stick to posting facts and using Kiki’s recording 👇

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Dazmac66

Regular
I have been blocked from the facebook site so will explore other ways raising awareness. I am thinking we should compile three or four questions and challenge companies attending to ask the questions of various forums and appropriate guest speakers. Useless pricks don't even have a government so who is the mining minister?

Reactions: 3 users

Dave Evans

Regular
It was bound to happen @Dazmac66

I wondered myself if it was too early to put information on the Facebook site. They had already blocked me on the twitter site. It’s good to know because you can easily pick up a pre-paid SIM card and lots of people (like der geist) have multiple account profiles.

The only thing I would say to you is I post the fact that Tshisekedi knows what’s going on with Cominiere taking bribes and committing fraud and corruption, but I don’t post abuse towards Tshisekedi.

Don’t know if he’s been protecting Kibeya because Kibeya knows FT was in on it or not. Just like Mali and Ganfeng shafting LLL, it probably comes down to the state wanting a bigger percentage of the project once they find out what it’s worth.

It’s highly probable the new Prime Minister (Judith Suminwa Tuluku) has replaced MoM and MoP already, as they have slotted themselves into new roles. In spite of the corruption they still have to protect themselves because they can all point the finger back at whose involved.

donald duck disney GIF by Boven Webdesign

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

1242 MWe

Emerged

Warning

International miners and investors be warned before investing in the DRC Mining and Battery Minerals sectors. The DRC doesn’t follow its own Mining Code and also doesn’t abide by International Arbitration orders, including those by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) and the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID).

The DRC invites foreign companies to invest in its mining and minerals sectors and once projects have been developed by foreign miners the DRC seizes the projects and re-sells them to Chinese companies. Currently the DRC owes billions of dollars in financial penalties via the International Courts following the corrupt and illegal seizure of projects by the State.

Recently, AVZ Minerals spent $140 million and fulfilled all mining license requirements, developing the Dathcom Manono lithium project to the Mining License and construction stage, then the DRC illegally and covertly took steps to deny AVZ and Dathcom the Mining License, seized Dathcom’s project and sold it to Zijin Mining.

This was done by DRC State Mining Company Cominiere in collusion with the CAMI, Ministry of Mines and Ministry of Portfolio, all under the watchful eyes of the President. It has resulted in more than 20,000 international investors losing more than $2 billion dollars of their investment.

The ICC and ICSID ordered Cominiere not to take steps to explore or exploit within PR13369 or PR15775, and to reestablish Dathcom as the holder of PR13359 but the DRC has continued to violate these orders.

The DRC mining sector is not only corrupt, it is broke and refusing to pay the penalties to AVZ Minerals (already over $70 million) ordered by the ICC and ICSID in arbitration for continuing to violate its orders.

Cominiere was shown by the Inspector General of Finance to have committed fraud and its Managing Director (Celestin Kibeya) has been recorded taking a bribe from Zijin. Despite this, and further evidence of the corruption, the President of the DRC has continued to allow Cominiere’s corruption to go on unabated.

Following Celestin Kibeya Kabemba being recorded taking a bribe from Chinese mining giant Zijin, Cominiere illegally sold 15% of shares in Dathcom to Jin Cheng Mining (a subsidiary of Zijin).

Kibeya Kabemba and Cominiere then illegally seized the Manono lithium project from Dathcom and sold the entire northern tenement to Zijin, including the areas where AVZ had drilled and obtained drill core assays, built a camp that housed the drill core library and accommodation for local workers, and other infrastructure.

AVZ has won all ICC and ICSID findings to date but the dispute is ongoing.

The following links contain pages and paragraphs of information, which can be shared with investors during the DRC MINING WEEK event.

View attachment 62142
Bloody well written.

Is the DRC mining week just a 'show'? No serious mining operator is going there surely given how much corruption and Chinese involvement there is surely?

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom