Regular

Spencer Huang commented:

9E94D593-EB70-452C-87BC-5B3EF0288235.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 61 users

JoMo68

Regular
Nichts zu danken! I hope you are also done cleaning up that dripping sarcasm of yours over in the Klassengruppe (regarding my reply to you here on TSE)?

Oh, I totally agree.

Yeah, I can see that posting the ASX BRN opening and closing prices each trading day and cracking jokes in between have higher priority for you than sharing the fact with others that yet another highly respected neuromorphic researcher has boarded our team bus as a part-time consultant.

Mmmh… I would have thought that shedding some light on Akida United’s new signing might actually contribute to boosting the morale of the odd dispirited fan in the German BörsenNEWS Arena.

After all, would all these talented people with successful careers in academia and/or the industry really jeopardise their reputation and fall for a scam or jump on a sinking ship?

Erm, nope, not at all. Rather it is a good example of people commenting on other people’s posts they merely skimmed or didn’t read at all (I trust you know which specific post I’m referring to…)

View attachment 60801
View attachment 60802
View attachment 60803

Come on, Alf Kuchenbuch has been mentioned numerous times, both here and in the German forum, yet, your post suggests you’ve never come across his name before?! Then how about googling it or using the forum search function by clicking on the magnifying glass 🔍 on the top right?
Maybe you should make it a priority then to familiarise yourself with the staff representing our company in public…

Cut It Out GIF by BDHCollective

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

7für7

Regular
Nichts zu danken! I hope you are also done cleaning up that dripping sarcasm of yours over in the Klassengruppe (regarding my reply to you here on TSE)?

Oh, I totally agree.

Yeah, I can see that posting the ASX BRN opening and closing prices each trading day and cracking jokes in between have higher priority for you than sharing the fact with others that yet another highly respected neuromorphic researcher has boarded our team bus, in a role as part-time consultant.

Mmmh… I would have thought that shedding some light on Akida United’s new signing might actually contribute to boosting the morale of the odd dispirited fan in the German BörsenNEWS Arena.

After all, would all these talented people with successful careers in academia and/or the industry really jeopardise their reputation and fall for a scam or jump on a sinking ship?

Erm, nope, not at all. Rather it is a good example of people commenting on other people’s posts they merely skimmed or didn’t read at all (I trust you know which specific post I’m referring to…)

View attachment 60801
View attachment 60802
View attachment 60803

Come on, Alf Kuchenbuch has been mentioned numerous times, both here and in the German forum, yet, your post suggests you’ve never come across his name before?! Then how about googling it or using the forum search function by clicking on the magnifying glass 🔍 on the top right?

Maybe you should make it a priority then to familiarise yourself with the staff representing our company in public…

To be honest, I only read a few lines. It's too exhausting and unimportant for me what you have to say. I don't work for BrainChip and I don't owe you an explanation of how I set my priorities. Don't you think it's a bit over the top to impersonate a user and post things from them here? Is it that relevant to you? Find a hobby... just a friendly piece of advice.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

1000015052.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20

Gelsinger wins discus competition!

View attachment 60806
TATA is rather fond of AKIDA AI.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Tothemoon24

Regular
IMG_8783.jpeg

Our Akida PCIe board ordered from BrainChip has arrived! We are looking forward to benchmarking our Earth Observation models on the chip.

If you like us to try some models for you, let us know in comments! #space #earthobservation #eo #neuromorphic #edge #computing #autonomous #brainchip

IMG_8784.jpeg

🛰️🌍

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 92 users

cosors

👀
View attachment 60819

Our Akida PCIe board ordered from BrainChip has arrived! We are looking forward to benchmarking our Earth Observation models on the chip.

If you like us to try some models for you, let us know in comments! #space #earthobservation #eo #neuromorphic #edge #computing #autonomous #brainchip

View attachment 60820

🛰️🌍
And we know how they'll do it.)
Screenshot_2024-04-13-21-27-41-85_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users
Off topic but interesting and I’m glad I still drive my old Mazda 2 around

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

rgupta

Regular
Interestingly it can be 30 times more power efficient and 10 times more powerful than arm M4 corex. Can withstand years on battery operated wearables.
No news of akida inside. Interesting it is shared by arm and liked by Zach Shelby( edge impulse)

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

rgupta

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 2 users
This is wear it gets interesting IMO with ARM as their agreement with BRN may be , that we never know to whom they integrate Akida with and what products they chose to uses out technology in . ARM customers may like to keep their special sauce under wraps and that’s just the way these deals are dun moving forward. I could be wrong tho.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

7für7

Regular
Rob like it!
Just Spekulation but I think if we would be involved in something like this as mass product. It would be also beneficial for us. IMO

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Reactions: 4 users
Hyundai autonomous car passed a driving test in New York!

4 min video featuring a robotaxi. Starts bringing a blind lady into the story to humanise it and help show value.

Enjoy

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Rach2512

Regular
From Dec 2022, sorry if already posted.

This internship project aims at confirming this assumption by converting classical CNN to SNN from standard Machine Learning frameworks (Keras) and deploy the resulting neural models onto the Akida neuromorphic processor from BrainChip company [4]. The results obtained in terms of accuracy, latency and energy will be compared to other existing embedded solutions for Edge AI [2].

Project mission

The project mission will be organized in several periods:

Bibliographic study on spiking neural network trainingIntroduction to the existing Sw framework from BrainChipTraining of convolutional neural networks for embedded applications [1] and conversion from CNN to SNN from KerasDeployment of the SNN onto Akida processing platformExperimentations and measurementsPublication in an international conference.

Below is link to their publications.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Tothemoon24

Regular
IMG_8786.jpeg

AI workloads are rapidly flowing out to the network edge, accelerating the demand for even more compute power that established chipmakers and startups alike are rushing to meet.

Silicon vendors over the past month have rolled out new CPUs, accelerators, and platforms designed to address the power, analytical processes, and security demands in a compute environment that by its nature is constrained in many of those areas. That said, the overriding need is to bring all these capabilities as close as possible to where the massive amounts of data are being generated, so for chipmakers, the race is on.

The result will be a range of new silicon options for AI workloads at the edge as the year unfolds. The same day this week that Arm unveiled its Ethos-U85 neural processing unit(NPU) and Corstone-320 Internet of Things (IoT) reference design platform for edge AI applications at the Embedded World 2024 show, rival Intel showed off its Gaudi 3 acceleratorsand Xeon 6 CPUs for the AI edge at the company’s Intel Vision 2024 event, with CEO Pat Gelsinger calling AI “the next killer app for the edge.”

“As the edge becomes increasingly important, it’s going to become the dominant AI workload resource,” Gelsinger said. “Research indicates that by 2026, 50% of edge computingdeployments will involve machine learning and AI, compared to just 5% today. A killer use case.”

For its part, Qualcomm at Embedded World announced its RB3 Gen 2 Platform, a hardware and software offering aimed at embedded and IoT uses, including AI edge boxes. All this comes less than a month after NVIDIAtook the covers off its upcoming Blackwell family of GPUs, maintaining its pole position for AI workload accelerators.

Startups Are in the Mix​

It’s not only the established players but also startups looking to get a foothold in the edge AI space. Israeli startup Hailo this month raised $120 million in Series C funding — bringing to more than $340 million that total amount it’s brought in — and launched the Hailo-10 accelerators, designed to run generative AI applications locally without the need for cloud-based services. Another startup, SiMa.ai, which makes Systems on a Chip (SoCs) of edge AI systems, this month pulled in $70 million in funding — including from Dell Technologies’ investment arm — growing the amount it’s collected to $270 million.

It will be a boon for chip makers, with Omdia researchers expecting the market for AI processors at the edge to grow from $31 billion in 2022 to $60 billion in 2028.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

TECH

Regular
View attachment 60826

AI workloads are rapidly flowing out to the network edge, accelerating the demand for even more compute power that established chipmakers and startups alike are rushing to meet.

Silicon vendors over the past month have rolled out new CPUs, accelerators, and platforms designed to address the power, analytical processes, and security demands in a compute environment that by its nature is constrained in many of those areas. That said, the overriding need is to bring all these capabilities as close as possible to where the massive amounts of data are being generated, so for chipmakers, the race is on.

The result will be a range of new silicon options for AI workloads at the edge as the year unfolds. The same day this week that Arm unveiled its Ethos-U85 neural processing unit(NPU) and Corstone-320 Internet of Things (IoT) reference design platform for edge AI applications at the Embedded World 2024 show, rival Intel showed off its Gaudi 3 acceleratorsand Xeon 6 CPUs for the AI edge at the company’s Intel Vision 2024 event, with CEO Pat Gelsinger calling AI “the next killer app for the edge.”

“As the edge becomes increasingly important, it’s going to become the dominant AI workload resource,” Gelsinger said. “Research indicates that by 2026, 50% of edge computingdeployments will involve machine learning and AI, compared to just 5% today. A killer use case.”

For its part, Qualcomm at Embedded World announced its RB3 Gen 2 Platform, a hardware and software offering aimed at embedded and IoT uses, including AI edge boxes. All this comes less than a month after NVIDIAtook the covers off its upcoming Blackwell family of GPUs, maintaining its pole position for AI workload accelerators.

Startups Are in the Mix​

It’s not only the established players but also startups looking to get a foothold in the edge AI space. Israeli startup Hailo this month raised $120 million in Series C funding — bringing to more than $340 million that total amount it’s brought in — and launched the Hailo-10 accelerators, designed to run generative AI applications locally without the need for cloud-based services. Another startup, SiMa.ai, which makes Systems on a Chip (SoCs) of edge AI systems, this month pulled in $70 million in funding — including from Dell Technologies’ investment arm — growing the amount it’s collected to $270 million.

It will be a boon for chip makers, with Omdia researchers expecting the market for AI processors at the edge to grow from $31 billion in 2022 to $60 billion in 2028.

Great post ! Once again Brainchip is quietly sitting in No. one pole position, patiently waiting for the light to turn green, surrounded by all our 60 odd customers/clients and partners, 99% secured with breath-taking patents worldwide...oh the timing and digital as well !!!

Brain Mind GIF by University of California
AKD II can't wait to show off 💎💎

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

mrgds

Regular
Hyundai autonomous car passed a driving test in New York!

4 min video featuring a robotaxi. Starts bringing a blind lady into the story to humanise it and help show value.

Enjoy

Thnx @Stable Genius , definately a "moving video" ( pun intended ) 😅
But seriously, if the driving test was held in any other city outside of the cars "geo-fenced area " then i feel the examiners tick would turn to a cross.
This technology ie; lidar, radar, ultrasonic sensors are not scalable due to the prohibitive costs involved.

This is where i believe Tesla"s approach is far more favourable for scalability and wide spread adoption.
We humans learn to drive a motor vehicle with just 2 eyes and a biological brain, so why can"t a vehicle with 8 eyes ( cameras ) and a Ai neural net brain be equally efficent?

Autonomy of transport is inevitable imo, maybe 1-2yrs away,
Check this out;

Tesla also doing "multi modality " now with their super computer Grok.
Please let Akida be part of their solution .....................🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Great post ! Once again Brainchip is quietly sitting in No. one pole position, patiently waiting for the light to turn green, surrounded by all our 60 odd customers/clients and partners, 99% secured with breath-taking patents worldwide...oh the timing and digital as well !!!

Brain Mind GIF by University of California
AKD II can't wait to show off 💎💎
Tech
How and where do you get the information that our beloved company Brainchip is Number One???
I am a massive fan and investor but I haven’t see any evidence that we are the number one

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
Go Brainchip

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom