BRN Discussion Ongoing

Dallas

Regular

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
does somebody knows something about the meaning of this twitter post?:unsure:🤷‍♀️

When yoau open the tweet a company called M&S Services responds. Click on them and have a look.

SC

Reactions: 5 users

Dallas

Regular
DOORBELL, well it rang for me.😂👋

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
rs.JPG

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
When yoau open the tweet a company called M&S Services responds. Click on them and have a look.

SC
M&S Services tweets are all over BRN. Interesting

SC

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

if ms-service comes together with Arm? I think it could only be a share holder
m&s makes:
  • HEATING & COOLING SYSTEMS
  • VENTILATION SYSTEMS
  • SANITARY FACILITIES
  • CUSTOMER SERVICE

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
This is the link in their twitter bio

They also sport the brn logo as an avatar
I'm going with share holder

Reactions: 8 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
ok now we know a lot about M&S
1656357354467.png

and space cadet told us why arm has posted it!

• Haha

Krustor

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Great find Fmf,

Here's a link to ARM:

https://www.arm.com/partners/ai-ecosystem-catalog

View attachment 10292

If you follow the link and click on "Learn More" in the brainchip box, there's a lot more info.
What an interesting little journey. After clicking on Learn a series of titles, categories come up the first two defining the areas where Brainchip’s AKIDA technology is applicable according to ARM.

Suffice to say the lists are so long and extensive that they might well have just said ‘Anything you can imagine’.

Someone who is more able might like to copy these lists and post here. Ubiquitous is not overstating AKIDA’s reach.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users
Looks like they added a couple more companies to our list.
When first published it only had Alway's Ai and Edge impulse if I remember correctly
eco.JPG

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
D

Deleted member 118

I was thinking this morning (which can be dangerous) but for a company that wants to concentrate on IP sales and with our 1st IP sale way back in 2020, we ain’t progressed too well on this side if you ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Short interest has spiked pretty sharply of late. There’s now more short interest that then was before the + $2 run. The highest short interest before was 4.18% when the price was 47cents we’re now at 4.54% (as of 21 June and the price is 92.5 cents. Tells me two things. 1. There’s a good background for explosion to the upside of a decent Ann is released and 2. For all the shorting and carrying on the underlying fundamentals are a stronger driving force of the share price.

M_C

Founding Member

Screenshot_20220628-063644_Twitter.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Beebo

Regular
I was thinking this morning (which can be dangerous) but for a company that wants to concentrate on IP sales and with our 1st IP sale way back in 2020, we ain’t progressed too well on this side if you ask me.

I was thinking too, with a nascent ecosystem, that it was brilliant that BRN was able to license IP back in 2020. I mean the market is still trying to wrap its head around this new technology! I still maintain that the next IP deal will come after the next generation of Akida is out. Soon 💪

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom