BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Last time I checked the word "essential" it was pretty definitive. No exceptions. AKIDA essential AI.

So true Ndefries!

ESSENTIAL (NOT TO MENTION), UBIQUITOUS, EXPLOSIVE, REVOLUTIONARY, LIMITLESS, DISRUPTIVE, THE DEFACTO STANDARD, MICROSOFT X 10, AKIDA BALLISTA ON STEROIDS, ETC, ETC, ETC.

I'm sorely tempted to get my leprechaun boots out of the closet and pop open a magnum of champers!

🍾🥂

cute-paperbag.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Fredsnugget

Regular
I told a mate about BRN when it was 20c, and he ummed and ahhed for a couple of weeks then it took off and, inspired by FOMO, he got some in the 80c range before it peaked in the 90s and then fell to the 30's. It was a rough year, but at least he had the fortitude to hold ...
Convinced my boss to invest when we were at 5cents. He threw 5k at it and has held on stong. Needless to say he is rather happy atm, but he keeps wanting another recommendation from me. He thinks I am a stock guru now. Little does he know I'm a one trick pony lol

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 73 users
And there's also this! Thanks @uiux! 🥳

View attachment 8290

View attachment 8292

View attachment 8291

I knew there had to be a reason Valeo paid a fee and became an Brainchip EAP in 2020 and now features on the brand new completely updated Brainchip Home page with NASA , Mercedes Benz, Renesas and MegaChips.

I thought it must have been an over sight and Valeo was put up by mistake.

Blind Freddie has been right all along. Doh. 😂🤣😂🤓

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 30 users
Convinced my boss to invest when we were at 5cents. He threw 5k at it and has held on stong. Needless to say he is rather happy atm, but he keeps wanting another recommendation from me. He thinks I am a stock guru now. Little does he know I'm a one trick pony lol
But what a trick.

May West had one trick.

Groucho Marx’s had one trick.

Charlie Chaplin had one trick.

Marilyn Munro had one trick.

Sir Edmund Hilary had one trick.

If the one trick is good enough you can dine out on it forever. 🤣😂🤣

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

Kozikan

Regular
I have mentioned right place right time more than once but if I was into ready the alignment of the stars:

"LONDON/BERLIN (Reuters) - The humble wire harness, a cheap component that bundles cables together, has become an unlikely scourge of the auto industry. Some predict it could hasten the downfall of combustion cars.

Supplies of the auto part were choked by the war in Ukraine, which is home to a significant chunk of the world's production, with wire harnesses made there fitted in hundreds of thousands of new vehicles every year.

These low-tech and low-margin parts - made from wire, plastic and rubber with lots of low-cost manual labour - may not command the kudos of microchips and motors, yet cars can't be built without them.

The supply crunch could accelerate the plans of some legacy auto firms to switch to a new generation of lighter, machine-made harnesses designed for electric vehicles, according to interviews with more than a dozen industry players and experts."

Electric cars faster than thought and greater range is the key to acceptance and great range is achieved by reserving as much power to the driving wheels as possible.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I had know idea !!
OMG.
The perfect storm for the acceleration of EV development could be coming again for BrainChip
In the end
It will be futile to resist

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
I had know idea !!
OMG.
The perfect storm for the acceleration of EV development could be coming again for BrainChip
In the end
It will be futile to resist

100% Kozikan

download.jpg

• Love

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
And there's more...

Hyundai reportedly switched to Valeo’s LiDAR for its level 3 autonomous Genesis G90 vehicle, despite having invested over $54.3 million in Velodyne.

Screen Shot 2022-06-01 at 7.03.59 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

Quercuskid

Regular
But what a trick.

May West had one trick.

Groucho Marx’s had one trick.

Charlie Chaplin had one trick.

Marilyn Munro had one trick.

Sir Edmund Hilary had one trick.

If the one trick is good enough you can dine out on it forever. 🤣😂🤣

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Im sure Marilyn Munro had more than one trick 😳

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
And there's more...

Hyundai reportedly switched to Valeo’s LiDAR for its level 3 autonomous Genesis G90 vehicle, despite having invested over $54.3 million in Velodyne.

View attachment 8297

After we are all billionaires we could take up a collection for the tech analyst who wrote that Valeo was going to be consigned to history by Velodyne and it’s revolutionary Lidar. We could buy him a stamp for the envelope to send a job application to MF. 😁

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Foxdog

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
I knew there had to be a reason Valeo paid a fee and became an Brainchip EAP in 2020 and now features on the brand new completely updated Brainchip Home page with NASA , Mercedes Benz, Renesas and MegaChips.

I thought it must have been an over sight and Valeo was put up by mistake.

Blind Freddie has been right all along. Doh. 😂🤣😂🤓

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Since Brainchip updated the Website.
Brainchip has told the world the Akida technology is
20220601_191454.jpg

Although Valeo has not confirm they are using Akida. (The 1000 eyes know thats they are. Lol 😎) However, Brainchip is openly telling the world, its Akida technology is TRUSTED by Mega, Res, NASA, Valeo and Mercedes.

Why would one use the Word 'TRUSTED'. Its because its referring to the mention companies are using Aikida technology and are Trusting it capabilities and proven technology.
"Akida we Trust" 😁😁😁
Screenshot_20220601-192852_Chrome.jpg

Its great to be a shareholder.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Violin1

Regular
Re

Afternoon Violin1: ,

As you have explained above , is also how I understood what was said at the AGM.

Regards,
Esq.
Hey Esq. I have sent a quick email to Tony Dawe to confirm. Will post once Tony responds.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Baisyet

Regular
Last edited:
  • Fire
Hey Esq. I have sent a quick email to Tony Dawe to confirm. Will post once Tony responds.
I am confident you are correct. FF

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Jumpchooks

Regular
Ive been pondering the negative vote for Peter since the AGM, the Brainchip Institute and now succession planning, given some of the views of others..
It's pretty obvious Im a big fan of this company, and in my world, Ive got a fair chunk of skin in the game.

Im not as eloquent as FF, or techy as that dodgy knees fella, or as knowledgeable and capable as many many of the 1000 eyes.
I don't pretend to understand the inner workings of the technology, but I absolutely do believe we are a technological giant in the making.

I am not just up ramping, I am simply stating what I believe. I hold and follow 5 other stocks, which I think have great potential and growth, but none are another BRN.

Wouldn't we EXPECT our management to have considered risks, and have responses and successions planned? I know I do! No different to patents in my view.
Wouldn't we EXPECT our management to be using the best skills of individuals in roles that are pivotal and meaningful to planning? I do.
The growth in the management /sales team in a no brainer. The enormous myriad of tasks and hurdles must be as mind boggling as the technology.
Manoeuvring of people and resources for best outcomes happens every day, and in my view, doesn't require formal announcement unless legally bound.
If Peter wants on or off the board, he has my votes. It would need to be communicated by him
I have said before, all I have seen from this organisation is integrity, and shrued methodical systematic steps in the right direction. Nothing is perfect and they will fumble the ball at some point, but I don't think they will drop the ball.
I like it when I hear a leader use the words like agile, messaging, correction. Research being the Northern Star...
The longer term and recent dot joins, the groundswell of information now in the public domain, and increasing almost daily, the spiders web of connections, it just feels obvious. Words like UBIQUITOUS and DEFACT STANDARD seem achievable. @factfinders 1% is just outrageously silly IMO (no criticism intended FF).

It is clear for all to see, the blatant manipulation and games being played with the SP. Most of us can merely spectate and try and contain our frustration. I'm as impatient as everyone, but I am also encouraged by the games. This doesn't happen if your a shit show. It happens cause the players smell cash. Traders here may/may not, care to give an honest account as to the accumulation, manipulation and trickery. I don't prophess to understand that either.

Im choked with the Manflu since getting back from Syd and probably a bit irritable, so I apologise for my supportive rant of this organisation. I'll go take my meds, then I'm off to buy the most comfortable deck chair I can find, to sit and watch these stars evolve.
I'm with you macca,,, Please divulge your shares? I'm about to do the same

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Diogenese

Top 20
And there's more...

View attachment 8297

Interestingly, Valeo are at pains to explain that they had developed the algorithms in-house. Well this is a patent they developed for ADAS/AV.

But, and this is a very big butt, they do not claim to have invented the NNs, to the extent that they treat the NNs as "black boxes".

US2021166090A1 DRIVING ASSISTANCE FOR THE LONGITUDINAL AND/OR LATERAL CONTROL OF A MOTOR VEHICLE
VALEO:

Figs 1 to 3 show prior art (known) ADAS arrangements, and the patent then goes on to describe the deficiencies of these systems before describing the invention with reference to Figures 4 to 6.

1654075870037.png

1654076013960.png

[0008] The “online” operation of one known system 3 of this type is shown schematically in FIG. 2. The system 3 comprises a neural network 31 , for example a deep neural network or DNN, and optionally a module 30 for redimensioning the images in order to generate an input image Im′ for the neural network, the dimensions of which are compatible with the network, from an image Im provided by a camera 2 . The neural network forming the image processing device 31 has been trained beforehand and configured so as to generate, at output, a control instruction Scom , for example a (positive or negative) setpoint acceleration or speed for the vehicle when it is desired to exert longitudinal control of the motor vehicle, or a setpoint steering angle of the steering wheel when it is desired to exert lateral control of the vehicle, or even a combination of these two types of instruction if it is desired to exert longitudinal and lateral control.

[0009] In another known implementation of an artificial-intelligence driving assistance system, shown schematically in
FIG. 3, the image Im captured by the camera 2 , possibly redimensioned to form an image Im′, is processed in parallel by a plurality of neural networks in a module 310 , each of the networks having been trained for a specific task. Three neural networks have been shown in FIG. 3, each generating an instruction P1 , P2 or P3 for the longitudinal and/or lateral control of the vehicle, from one and the same input image Im′. The instructions are then fused in a digital module 311 so as to deliver a resultant longitudinal and/or lateral control instruction Scom .

[0010] In both cases, the neural networks have been trained based on a large number of image records corresponding to real driving situations of various vehicles involving various humans, and have thus learned to recognize a scene and to generate a control instruction close to human behaviour.

[0011] The benefit of artificial-intelligence systems such as the neural networks described above lies in the fact that these systems will be able to simultaneously apprehend a large number of parameters in a road scene (for example a decrease in brightness, the presence of several obstacles of several kinds, the presence of a car in front of the vehicle and whose rear lights are turned on, curved and/or fading marking lines on the road, etc.) and respond in the same way as a human driver would. However, unlike object detection systems, artificial-intelligence systems do not necessarily classify or detect objects, and therefore do not necessarily estimate information on the distance between the vehicle and a potential hazard

#####################################################

Figs 4 to 6 relate to zooming in on an item of interest in the field of view and analysing the unzoomed and zoomed images using parallel NNs.

######################################################

[0037] The image processing device 31 a comprises for example a deep neural network.

[0038] The image processing device 31 a is considered here to be a black box, in the sense that the invention proposes to improve the responsiveness of the algorithm that it implements without acting on its internal operation.

[0039] To this end, the invention makes provision to perform, in parallel with the processing performed by the device 31 a, at least one additional processing operation using the same algorithm as the one implemented by the device 31 a, on an additional image formulated from the image Im1 .

[0040] To this end, according to one possible embodiment of the invention, the system 3 comprises a digital image processing module 32 configured so as to provide at least one additional image Im2 at input of an additional image processing device 31 b, identical to the device 31 a and accordingly implementing the same processing algorithm, this additional image Im2 resulting from at least one geometric and/or radiometric transformation performed on the image
[#### ie, ZOOM! ####] Im1 initially captured by the camera 2 . In this case too, the system 3 may comprise a redimensioning module 30 b similar to the redimensioning module 30 a, in order to provide an image Im2 ′ compatible with the input of the additional device 31 b.

The algorithm has the effect that the zoomed image can cause the ADAS to apply the brakes earlier than it would in response to the unzoomed image if the leading vehicle applies its brakes.

Well don't aske me - I just live here ...

• Love
Reactions: 25 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I told a mate about BRN when it was 20c, and he ummed and ahhed for a couple of weeks then it took off and, inspired by FOMO, he got some in the 80c range before it peaked in the 90s and then fell to the 30's. It was a rough year, but at least he had the fortitude to hold ...
I told another mate about BRN at 5c (different class of mate) and he bought 200k shares for his SMS, but sold them at 60c - you can lead a horse ...

On my insistence, he bought back at $1, ... a sadder but wiser punter ...

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
I'm such a tight ass in general for myself. So yes the peer pressure begins😂
Fellow forum members hit that subscribe button.🔔
Done!!

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom