BRN Discussion Ongoing

paxs

Emerged
Hi Paxs.

I too would love to see our tech shining and improving capabilities where there is both a current need and where we have obvious advantages over extant systems.
I have long thought we need to show the world something that knocks their sox off, some killer app that showcases our advantages in a clear and easily understandable fashion, in order that we may both gain traction and establish our reputation broadly, both for rapid sustained growth and for brand recognition.
I had originally thought that would be in some medical diagnostic kit, such as a cheap, reliable and data protective Covid detector, which would have ridden the coattails of the unfortunate Pandemic into global consciousness.

Therefore I like your idea of us being involved in the hearing aid sector and dream of us being partnered with Cochlear or a similar entity, with both the existing good reputation and commercial heft to drive us forward.

The other immediate area we could enhance is drones/robotics and I would like to see us widely utilised here in some fashion where our characteristics should allow and showcase just how our hardware/software can vastly improved efficiency, battery endurance and the autonomy of even existing systems. I would love us to, again, be involved with a player such as Boston Dynamics or Tesla, who can market what we bring to the table, effectively. Maybe, this then provides the entree into a Samsung or Hyundai conglomerate so we begin to experience both scale and ubiquity.

I guess this is really retail investor thinking, largely driven with the impetus of an increasing share price, whilst the reality may turn out very differently, with a long, slow, quiet progression, largely hidden behind closed doors, defense procurement initiatives and NDA's and enmeshed within other's trademarks and brands.
For personal reasons, I'm still hoping for an announcement this week coming, and have been waiting for such, since October 2015, when I bought my first parcel of 10,000 shares for .325 cents.
Oh baby, what a ride it's been. 🤣
Bring It BrainChip!
This is where I find management strange that they do very little to install any confidence in the actual company itself self-promoting wise. I am under the impression that the company has the expertise to troubleshoot and collaborate the incorporation of Brianchips suite of technology into potential customer products.

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

paxs

Emerged
Here my lack of technological smarts will show how much of a novice I am. But I would be thinking by now they would have the ability to be able to demonstrate examples in rudimentary ways what is achievable on their platform without naming or disclosing anything covered by NDA agreements.

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
This is where I find management strange that they do very little to install any confidence in the actual company itself self-promoting wise. I am under the impression that the company has the expertise to troubleshoot and collaborate the incorporation of Brianchips suite of technology into potential customer products.

I think the issue that many have and struggle with, is that the company is very focused on just who it is communicating with.
It’s not trying to sell hamburgers to the masses. The people they are trying to convince is a small select group of influential individuals that have the decision making ability to incorporate our technology into their’s. And the upcoming generation who are currently studying at certain universities.
So, they target trade shows and publications attended by and read by said people.
It’s a long slog unfortunately and the luck of what happens in the wider world is also a big factor which is largely beyond their control.
My desire for our amalgamation within some killer application is merely in the belief that some form of positive brand recognition would be helpful for all the same reasons that the Apple’s and Tesla’s have pursued in the past.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

manny100

Regular
Have been following this stock for a fair few birthdays now and it has been interesting watching the story unfold, I am hoping it is just more than a story. One thing I hope that this technology does improve is the hearing aid sector me being a deaf old Coote and not wanting an implant just yet. It got me thinking with all the people that bounce back and forward between the various sites what would one item or product that would be on top of people wish list to gain improvement through SNN edge compute technology. I am not pushing any product or stock just interested to see where everyday people are hoping neuromorphic tech can improve outcomes. As I say just curious shoot me down blow me up put me on ignore or add a thought just for shits and giggles.
Have a look at the 2024 AGM video from circa 34 minute mark. Sean and the BOD fully understand there is frustration among holders about deal delays.
Sean explains why there are delays and shares his reasons for being confident and optimistic about engagements and wins.
These issues are also addressed in Question time.
IMO PICO will further enhance the value of our patent portfolio which is likely many times our current value.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom