BRN Discussion Ongoing

TECH

Regular
From what I was told soon after it became common knowledge that Tony was continuing on in Peters role as our new CTO,
that he was a go getter, the type of individual who went for it, no messing around.

Peter and he share a number of things in common with regards to the future direction of this ground breaking research, agreeing
on the future direction to keep driving us forward and leading the way. mutual respect from both men is clearly evident.

8 months until the next AGM....gee how time fly's....sorry I just couldn't help myself. :ROFLMAO:;)

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 21 users

rgupta

Regular
From what I was told soon after it became common knowledge that Tony was continuing on in Peters role as our new CTO,
that he was a go getter, the type of individual who went for it, no messing around.

Peter and he share a number of things in common with regards to the future direction of this ground breaking research, agreeing
on the future direction to keep driving us forward and leading the way. mutual respect from both men is clearly evident.

8 months until the next AGM....gee how time fly's....sorry I just couldn't help myself. :ROFLMAO:;)
Hi Tech
We definitely need revenue before the next AGM otherwise the same is going to be very explosive.
Regarding Tony I feel he is in category of PVDM and Anil
Intelligent, humble down to earth, helping person. I like his involvements and understanding about share holders concerns better than brainchip management.

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

TECH

Regular
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hot off the press:

This is Nvidia's recently published NN patent:

WO2024183052A1 FEDERATED LEARNING TECHNIQUE 20230309; pub 20240912
= US2024303504A1 FEDERATED LEARNING TECHNIQUE

View attachment 69635

View attachment 69634 FIG 9C

View attachment 69638

Apparatuses, systems, and techniques to train/use one or more neural networks. In at least one embodiment, a processor comprises one or more circuits to cause neural network training information to be aggregated based, at least in part, on contribution of the neural network training data and one or more performance metrics of the neural network.

It's a massive document 263 pages including 56 pages of drawings.

It's about federated learning using cloud-based processors to download, eg, NNs and maps to cars (Fig 9D). Fig 9C shows the vehicle's sensor/processor configuration. sensor fusion would be part of this.

View attachment 69639

This abstract talks about broadcasting road changes over the internet.

Interesting thing is that, for ordinary CNN NNs, the whole map model needs to be changed. For Akida, only the change needs to be updated.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 32 users

Tech
As you say how time flys

Apparently a deal is close
So is Christmas and a new year

What you say of your 2025 dead line

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

7für7

Top 20
Alright, I’m out… after 4 years of ups and downs, long waits for the kick, along with many others who paid a lot to secure a ticket for that one big moment, I’ve made my decision. It’s not easy, but you reach an age where the money is better invested elsewhere… It was a tough decision, but in the end, reason won… I’m out… and in the end, it’ll pay off. I’ve canceled my Disneyland subscription and can now buy more Brainchip shares annually. I just couldn’t handle the overcrowded attractions and waiting in lines anymore… and we have roller coaster feeling at Brainchip too!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users

Cgc516

Regular
There was a transaction over 3M after hour last Friday . Let we see what’s going to happen today? As usual? I am shorter. Plz save your wards!

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Gazzafish

Regular
New article comparing Akida to Loihi2. 😁 the entire article is worth the read as it. Compares power usage and speed across both platforms 👍

Extract :-
For Loihi2, we did not have direct access to an edge device, but only through a virtual machine provided by Intel via the Intel Neuromorphic Research Community8. With this Loihi2 setup, the time per forward pass is with 1458.57ms two orders of magnitude slower than the other devices. This is mainly due to inefficient communication between the virtual machine and the Loihi2 chip, which is a consequence of our current implementation not being well optimized in this regard. Note that the inference time on the GPU is longer than on all neuromorphic edge devices, however, the good hardware integration of the GPU shows its advantage.

Reactions: 6 users
I am getting incredibly frustrated with the share price.

Like how long is this piece of string, if I hold both ends will I find middle ground.

Just wanting the company to announce something solid on the ASX
Something of value
Something worth reporting
Sean put out an amazing announcement

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 18 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
There was a transaction over 3M after hour last Friday . Let we see what’s going to happen today? As usual? I am shorter. Plz save your wards!
Hey shorter. This is a forum for people who like the stock and the ideas behind it and who wish it well and for the company to thrive and succeed.
Your despicable kind, who wish harm to the share price, and therefore the assets and capital spent and held by all on here, in the hope and expectation of a rising share price, are a blight and aberration, and for my part, not welcome here.
Piss off to the crapper, where you'll be in the company of those other manipulative pricks who take pleasure in twisting and distorting anything and everything about BrainChip.
We've left that cesspool for you and the other shorter's to wallow in.
Go back and join in with the other toerag's there.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users
Hey shorter. This is a forum for people who like the stock and the ideas behind it and who wish it well and for the company to thrive and succeed.
Your despicable kind, who wish harm to the share price, and therefore the assets and capital spent and held by all on here, in the hope and expectation of a rising share price, are a blight and aberration, and for my part, not welcome here.
Piss off to the crapper, where you'll be in the company of those other manipulative pricks who take pleasure in twisting and distorting anything and everything about BrainChip.
We've left that cesspool for you and the other shorter's to wallow in.
Go back and join in with the other toerag's there.
Brilliantly written, toerag’s 😂.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

MegaportX

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Just another day of nonsense.
1727059433674.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I love your karate chops Bravo

Why thank you @MegaportX. 😊

I try to take every opportunity at my disposal to launch well aimed karate chops in the downrampers direction.

200w.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

manny100

Regular
Any chance that the AKIDA integration into SFives's intelligence series processors will lead to a deal?? See US Ann dated 5th April 2022.
Its been over 2 years which is around the lead time for deals and would be suitable for a broad range of applications such as smart homes, industrial and health.
SiFive is a mid sized go getter business.
No license to date but SiFive would likely wait until a deal was on the table before committing to one.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

FiveBucks

Regular
Just another day of nonsense.
View attachment 69672

While we have no announcements, the nonsense will continue.

Even after decent announcements, we will still see manipulation. Its the ASX!

For one of the most regulated countries in the world for everything else, it's amazing the crap that the big boys get away with on the ASX.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_9614.jpeg

𝟮 𝗠𝗢𝗨𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟰 𝗡𝗗𝗔𝘀, 𝟮𝟳 𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘀!
Last week, we dived into the amazing Indian Space Market and made great connections!

Our very own Chelsea Yu and Mikhail Asavkin 🇦🇺 have travelled to Hyderabad and Bengaluru, meeting constellation operators, manufacturers and space scientists, and the culmination of this tour has been our exhibition at Bengaluru Space Expo (BSX).

During our time in India, we were honoured to be part of the official Australian delegation led by the Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade) Australian Space Agency with support from Investment NSW, Austrade South Asia | Australian Trade and Investment Commission, Department of Jobs, Tourism, Science and Innovation and of course Space Industry Association of Australia in partnership with SIA-India

Thank you very much, Pixxel Dhruva Space SatSure KaleidEO Ananth Technologies PierSight Space GalaxEye XDLINX Space Labs Azista BST Aerospace Skyroot Aerospace, for hosting us at your sites, deep conversations about satellite reliability and for your engineers' time giving feedback on our Beacon system and future in-orbit servicing opportunities.

𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗨𝗦 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱
How many Beacons can you spot in these photos?
Comment below, and the first five correct answers will get our Sydney site tour and some cool space souvenirs!

IMG_9615.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
Any chance that the AKIDA integration into SFives's intelligence series processors will lead to a deal?? See US Ann dated 5th April 2022.
Its been over 2 years which is around the lead time for deals and would be suitable for a broad range of applications such as smart homes, industrial and health.
SiFive is a mid sized go getter business.
No license to date but SiFive would likely wait until a deal was on the table before committing to one.
Are they required to reveal they have bought a license or is this under NDAs ?

Reactions: 3 users
Alright, I’m out… after 4 years of ups and downs, long waits for the kick, along with many others who paid a lot to secure a ticket for that one big moment, I’ve made my decision. It’s not easy, but you reach an age where the money is better invested elsewhere… It was a tough decision, but in the end, reason won… I’m out… and in the end, it’ll pay off. I’ve canceled my Disneyland subscription and can now buy more Brainchip shares annually. I just couldn’t handle the overcrowded attractions and waiting in lines anymore… and we have roller coaster feeling at Brainchip too!
You're not the only one who feels that way..

"Disney" is not the "Entertainment" business they once were and will continue down, if they follow their current "direction" in my opinion.

20240923_185803.jpg

They have destroyed the "Star Wars" franchise they bought, with their "woke" BS..

Much of Hollywood, is the same.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom