BRN Discussion Ongoing

The Pope

Regular
Here we go, I came across this:

"About Rob Telson

Rob Telson is a Sales and Channel Leadership. GTM and Business Development. Global and Regional Experience at Wavious based in San Diego, California.

Previously, Rob was a Vice President, Ecosystem & Partnerships at BrainChip."

Not sure how valid this source is, but sad to see him leave Brainchip if this is the case 😢
Interesting what this Wavious actually does if Rob is working for them now.

Attachments

• IMG_0657.jpeg
    IMG_0657.jpeg
    480.5 KB · Views: 135
Reactions: 3 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
what a company, they have a few of our other execs also... i'm sure there is a logical explanation.

View attachment 59874

Maybe Brainchip has purchased the companies tech for future use?!

Here is the old website: https://web.archive.org/web/20220523225155/https://wavious.com/

1711423374483.png

1711423445529.png

1711423400956.png

1711423500309.png

1711423549291.png

edit added https://www.eenewseurope.com/en/power-chiplet-boosts-high-performance-system-in-package-designs/
"power management chiplet for next generation AI systems"

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users
That would be fantastic leveraging an existing chiplets company with the intent to upgrade to neuromorphic compute on these chiplets.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

7für7

Top 20
What if Rob was the whole time T&J from HC??? 😭 what if he created a imaginary AI company and all this was a scam? What if it was a social project to find out how far people in a forum would go to praise a company even it’s not existing 😩😩😩😩(sarcasm off…just in case)

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
What if Rob was the whole time T&J from HC??? 😭 what if he created a imaginary AI company and all this was a scam? What if it was a social project to find out how far people in a forum would go to praise a company even it’s not existing 😩😩😩😩(sarcasm off…just in case)
images - 2024-03-26T150421.157.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

7für7

Top 20
What about X? Is he still there? Did he post something there? 🤷🏻‍♂️ I have no x account

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Reactions: 2 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
🤔
1000014529.jpg

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Diogenese

Top 20
As part of my OCD recovery, I have a salad every now and again, and again, and ...

Onion rings - for goodness sake, who thought of that? ... you have to cut up 10 onions to get 10 rings the same size.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

mrgds

Regular
Just to put all the speculation to bed ............................

Screenshot (90).png

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 88 users
What if the whole time you are T&J from hotcrapper I’d think that would be more believable

1711427190384.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Bugger....so he's not a cutting edge Akida AI hologram like Cortana in Halo :(:LOL:
Talking about holograms, one of my favourite programs back in the day

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

7für7

Top 20
What if the whole time you are T&J from hotcrapper I’d think that would be more believable

View attachment 59893
What if the whole HC and TSE forum is actually T&J but because of his schizophrenia, he don’t realise it? Maybe he lives in a matrix full of agents after the big fight he won. And I am neo! 👁️👄👁️

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom