BRN Discussion Ongoing

When the Renesas licence was issued, they stated that they would use DRP-AI for the heavy lifting, and Akida for the fiddly bits in a context which I understood to mean in different products.

Their N:M pruning is significant as it acts as a dynamic selectable compression of the weights, allowing Renesas to choose a level of accuracy balanced against speed and power.
So sounding like they may have used AKIDAs N of M coding, as inspiration for their N:M pruning, assuming JAST was the first to use this method?..

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
So sounding like they may have used AKIDAs N of M coding, as inspiration for their N:M pruning, assuming JAST was the first to use this method?..
Thorpe originally kept it secret, and it was developed independently by Steve Furber of SpiNNaker fame.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

db1969oz

Regular
Morning Chippers ,

Shaping up to be a cracker of a day.

Nasdaq, closed at two year high.

Nasdaq futures , up 0.88%

Philadelphia Semiconductor Index , SOX , up 2.7%

NVIDIA, up 1.87%
ARM , up 4.2%
Microchip, up 2.38%
On Semi , up 3.20%

Revised Polly Rating on BRN, $5.32

Macaw Photos, Download The BEST Free Macaw Stock Photos & HD Images

Regards,
Esq.
What time are starting proceedings today please Esqy? I’m busy, but will tune back in for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hi Bravo
Also very suspicious that they use terms like ‘chip’, ‘silicon’, ‘neural’ and the ones that convince me are ‘customers’, ‘partners’, and ‘ecosystems’.😂🤣🤡😂

We do need to be careful with our wild speculation as the amazing volumes we have seen must mean some new eyes are coming here to find out what the fuss is all about.

We don’t need to push speculation so hard when we have close to 60 known engagements, products being released with partners and five year technology leads and about to be the FIRST to run unconnected optimised LLMs on the Edge with AKIDA 2.0 and work proceeding to unleash the power of 200 AKIDA nodes on data centres.😎

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
Hi Fact Finder,

There are some interesting snippets in this article published a few days ago.

• Multimodal AI technology 👍
  • Privacy 👍
  • Improved user personalisation 👍
  • Software on-device 👍

Extract 1
Screenshot 2024-03-01 at 12.32.16 pm.png

Extract 2

Screenshot 2024-03-01 at 12.28.02 pm.png

Extract 3
Screenshot 2024-03-01 at 12.35.33 pm.png

Just a reminder on the multi-modal side of things, which is right down our alley. Oh, and Christiano Amon (CEO Qualcomm) said in his interview yesterday that Apple aren't looking to Qualcomm for help with their processor just their modem. Actually what he said at 3.10 mins is " We don't have a relationship with Apple on their processors. They have their own processors".

So, if Apple wants to improve it's functionality at the edge and they aren't looking to Qualcomm to assist, then that should increase our chances of some potential involvement hopefully, IMO.

Screenshot 2024-03-01 at 12.43.58 pm.png
Screenshot 2024-03-01 at 12.41.51 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Sell side nicely set up today if our mystery wiper is so inclined.
Come on baby, you know you want to...... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Hi Bravo
Also very suspicious that they use terms like ‘chip’, ‘silicon’, ‘neural’ and the ones that convince me are ‘customers’, ‘partners’, and ‘ecosystems’.😂🤣🤡😂

We do need to be careful with our wild speculation as the amazing volumes we have seen must mean some new eyes are coming here to find out what the fuss is all about.

We don’t need to push speculation so hard when we have close to 60 known engagements, products being released with partners and five year technology leads and about to be the FIRST to run unconnected optimised LLMs on the Edge with AKIDA 2.0 and work proceeding to unleash the power of 200 AKIDA nodes on data centres.😎

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
I wonder how many eyes, actually witness our "musings"..

TSEx, only has just over 3200 members (3260 as of now).

Maybe 50 to 100 regular contributors.

The highest rated posts, that I've seen, have between 150 and 200 likes, so how many of that 3000 odd, actually still view the forum?

Could be a lot of lurkers?..

It would be interesting to see what kind of daily visitor (non member) traffic and even member traffic there is @zeeb0t, or that may be confidential information?..

Although we have members from around the World, I think our voice may be fairly small, in its "reach" currently..

I think it would definitely benefit those interested in BrainChip, if this forum was more widely known, but there are most likely many other forums around the World, discussing BRN..

Obviously not at our level of informational dissemination though 😛

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Thorpe originally kept it secret, and it was developed independently by Steve Furber of SpiNNaker fame.
A bit like Robert Goddard and Wernher von Braun huh?...

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
What time are starting proceedings today please Esqy? I’m busy, but will tune back in for it.
Afternoon Db1969oz ,

The volume on 0ne minute duration over the last three and a half days would , to myself , indicate some time around 3:15 AEST onwards could see something a little special.

The one day volume on one hour is also exhibiting the same vibe.

Regards ,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

MDhere

Regular

The highest rated posts, that I've seen, have between 150 and 200 likes, so how many of that 3000 odd, actually still view the forum?

It would be interesting to see what kind of daily visitor (non member) traffic and even member traffic there is @zeeb0t, or that may be confidential information?..

Although we have members from around the World, I think our voice may be fairly small, in its "reach" currently..

I think it would definitely benefit those interested in BrainChip, if this forum was more widely known, but there are most likely many other forums around the World, discussing BRN..

Hey DB,

I'm kinda happy it's just a small anonymous bunch

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

db1969oz

Regular
Afternoon Db1969oz ,

The volume on 0ne minute duration over the last three and a half days would , to myself , indicate some time around 3:15 AEST onwards could see something a little special.

The one day volume on one hour is also exhibiting the same vibe.

Regards ,
Esq.
I like the cut of your jib old boy! See you at 15:15 for the show!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
to my understanding in Jan 2024 it was cited that only 2.7m was left by end of March 2024 then further to 12mil by end of Dec 2024, not 40mil.

Sydney – 3 January 2024 – BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of neuromorphic artificial intelligence IP, today announced that the company has entered into a third amendment to the previously announced Put Option Agreement (POA) with LDA Capital LLC (LDA Capital). The amendment will provide the company with access to capital, when necessary, until December 2024. The company is committed to meeting its obligation under the current agreement by drawing down the remaining $2.7M AUD which is currently underway and expected to conclude sometime in Q1 of 2024. Under this Third Amendment, the company has agreed to an additional Minimum Drawdown Amount of $12M to be drawn no later than 31 December 2024.
Hi MDhere

As a result of the discussion regarding the 40 million shares I reached out to the Chief Financial Officer at Brainchip Mr. Ken Scarince to confirm the situation rather than add to the speculation.

Mr. Scarince confirmed that as part of the negotiations with LDA Capital Brainchip agreed as an act of good faith to issue 40 million shares by 31 March, 2024 as a sign that they will be in a position to meet their obligation to draw down on the put option by no later than 31 December, 2024.

The shares once issued will be held by Brainchip until such time as they consider it is beneficial to commence the draw down with LDA Capital.

The price at the time of the draw down will determine how many of the 40 million shares will be needed to meet the minimum drawdown of $12 million.

To be clear if the share price was $1.00 then only 12 million shares would be provided to LDA Capital to complete the present agreement.

Regards

Fact Finder

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 77 users

MDhere

Regular
Hi MDhere

As a result of the discussion regarding the 40 million shares I reached out to the Chief Financial Officer at Brainchip Mr. Ken Scarince to confirm the situation rather than add to the speculation.

Mr. Scarince confirmed that as part of the negotiations with LDA Capital Brainchip agreed as an act of good faith to issue 40 million shares by 31 March, 2024 as a sign that they will be in a position to meet their obligation to draw down on the put option by no later than 31 December, 2024.

The shares once issued will be held by Brainchip until such time as they consider it is beneficial to commence the draw down with LDA Capital.

The price at the time of the draw down will determine how many of the 40 million shares will be needed to meet the minimum drawdown of $12 million.

To be clear if the share price was $1.00 then only 12 million shares would be provided to LDA Capital to complete the present agreement.

Regards

Fact Finder
I like it, I like it alot!! and we have until Dec 2024 , I love it alot!! Thanks FF :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

It’s wouldn’t hurt BRN to acknowledge TSE on their webpage I recon

• Fire
  • Thinking

rgupta

Regular
And why would there be a second strike? :mad:
Do you know why the 1st strike was there??
Regarding my comment I never said it will or it will not be
What I advocated is that a good manager will try to eliminate the clouds here.
So do you know what will be best chance when there will no second strike?
I feel that will be a positive news to the market and that positive news can be a signing of new ip contracts or a new product with royality revenue. May be a very good sale of edge boxes can be another good news.
The thing to note here is sp of brn at the time of 1st strike was around 40 cents as well.
So yes to me a good manager will not like to take chances but want to win in every probability.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Hi DB
When the numbers were under 2,000 someone it might have been zeebot said there were over 30,000 views a day or a week not sure now but it was to this old technophobe a surprisingly large number.

No idea what the numbers are now but would expect they have risen over the last month from wherever they were at that point.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
It’s wouldn’t hurt BRN to acknowledge TSE on their webpage I recon
Hi SS
This was raised with Brainchip and it was indicated it had been discussed after someone probably a shareholder raised the idea.

The companies decision was not to do so because it could be taken as a recommendation of what is posted here and this could mislead someone considering an investment in Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
1000013747.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 79 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi Fact Finder,

There are some interesting snippets in this article published a few days ago.

• Multimodal AI technology 👍
  • Privacy 👍
  • Improved user personalisation 👍
  • Software on-device 👍

Extract 1
View attachment 58237
Extract 2

View attachment 58236

Extract 3
View attachment 58238

Just a reminder on the multi-modal side of things, which is right down our alley. Oh, and Christiano Amon (CEO Qualcomm) said in his interview yesterday that Apple aren't looking to Qualcomm for help with their processor just their modem. Actually what he said at 3.10 mins is " We don't have a relationship with Apple on their processors. They have their own processors".

So, if Apple wants to improve it's functionality at the edge and they aren't looking to Qualcomm to assist, then that should increase our chances of some potential involvement hopefully, IMO.

View attachment 58240 View attachment 58239
Hi Bravo,

This is an Apple patent application for transferring a model to a handset:
WO2024030333A1 METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR AI MODEL DEFINITION AND AI MODEL TRANSFER 20220821

1709263072598.png

1709263119717.png

An apparatus of a user equipment (UE), the apparatus comprising a processor, and a memory storing instructions that, when executed by the processor, configure the apparatus to receive, from a base station of an operator network, Protocol Data Units (PDUs) carrying Artificial Intelligence (AI) model data in either a control plane or a user plane, and decapsulate the PDUs to obtain and store the AI model data, wherein the AI model data is indicative of an AI model configured for inference in Access Network (AN) protocol layers at the UE.

• Fire

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Hi SS
This was raised with Brainchip and it was indicated it had been discussed after someone probably a shareholder raised the idea.

The companies decision was not to do so because it could be taken as a recommendation of what is posted here and this could mislead someone considering an investment in Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
OMG one would think such a site would be welcomed considering the effort made by most here. Only trying to get the word out to the world. Why a symbolic note at the bottom of the page saying…..

All tho we love the people over at TSE . BRN acknowledges it is an open Social media platform out of the control of BRN.

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom