Reactions: 25 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
This is beginning to feel like the good ole days.🤣
Imagine how we'll fly when we get a name or two attached along with a few ongoing dollars.🤣
Soon it'll be time to start looking at cars again........then come the boats....... then the aircraft.🤣
Then the islands.......🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Hard to beat a good single malt.

😁.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Damo4

Regular
👽

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

SiDEvans

Regular
Imagine how we'll fly when we get a name or two attached along with a few ongoing dollars.🤣
Soon it'll be time to start looking at cars again........then come the boats....... then the aircraft.🤣
Then the islands.......🤣
Yeah it's been a while. All the islands I had favourited on RealEstate.com have been sold in the meantime. Ill have to start the search again!

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

GDJR69

Regular
Then the islands.......🤣
I agree, it feels a bit like the good old days. Yes, one positive announcement and some revenue and we are really off to the races.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users
1708061200643.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Some tunes are in order me thinks Esqy .....🕺🎸🥁🎹 🕺:love:
Had the tunes CRANKED since 7 this morning,

These girls are great . 💃.

Have a tops weekend all.

Regards,
Esq.

* I'm sticking with $0.37.....still time left for the late Trades. 😃.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Monday could be interesting with such a low selling side

IMG_0069.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Hi All
To finish at the daily high of 36 cents is an interesting close to the weeks trading. Up over 26% today with solid volume.

The most interesting thing about this is that we have now been on the upward journey for almost two weeks.

During this week the ASX issued the speeding ticket and Brainchip answered NO. Historically for Brainchip this has normally led to a loss of retail investor confidence and the uptrend reverses. Yet not this time.

Here on TSEx we mostly are all on top of the press releases, the social media comments and the podcasts but having watched over at HC I am surprised how often a poster that I will know as a long term follower will come out with a question that suggests they are very poorly informed by TSEx standards.

For example we are all likely to remember Marketing Man from HC. Long term holder and has written articles covering Brainchip. Over a week ago now I read a post by him and he was asking who Unigen was and in his response he admitted that he had missed the press release about that partnership.

I have been critical of not using the ASX simply because it is obvious that most Australian Retail get their information about companies from ASX alerts and announcements.

The example of Marketing Man and Unigen suggests strongly that our knowledge about the VVDN Edge Box and Infineon, Microchip and OnSemi is most likely not generally known by retail investors here in Australia.

So could it be that the uptrend we are witnessing is being driven by someone or something taking a position.

Brainchip is certainly snuggled up with ARM, Intel, Tata Holdings, Renesas, Megachips, Mercedes Benz, Socionext, Valeo, Edge Impulse and likely Nvidia.

While I think Brainchip is unlikely to overnight become a leaky ship there are a massive number of partners known and unknown with hundreds of thousands of employees that could be in possession of information either directly or indirectly as a result of these relationships.

It was obvious at HC that some well known traders of Brainchip shares sold when the speeding ticket came out expecting the usual retreat once the answer NO was made public fully expecting the uptrend to have concluded. We even had the obligatory MF article and the typo in the announcement to raise retail investor panic.

Anyway I think the best advice is to be very careful because even though we at TSEx have sufficient knowledge to justifiably believe Brainchip is undervalued my personal impression is that ordinary retail investors do not and so it is not ordinary retail buying and more likely they are selling. If this is correct then who or what is buying in these numbers????

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 139 users

mrgds

Regular
View attachment 57001
Im of the firm opinion that the recent buying is being helped by BRN hanging off the coat-tails of ARM.
As we all know Nvidia tried unsucessfully to buy-out ARM for $40 Billion prior to its IPO and now Nvidia has just invested $147.3 million
into ARM.
Glowing reports about Edge Ai from ARM ( see @Evermont "s post #77,314 ) lead investors to ARM partners etc.
Cant wait for further ARM/BRN related news.

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 79 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Hi All
To finish at the daily high of 36 cents is an interesting close to the weeks trading. Up over 26% today with solid volume.

The most interesting thing about this is that we have now been on the upward journey for almost two weeks.

During this week the ASX issued the speeding ticket and Brainchip answered NO. Historically for Brainchip this has normally led to a loss of retail investor confidence and the uptrend reverses. Yet not this time.

Here on TSEx we mostly are all on top of the press releases, the social media comments and the podcasts but having watched over at HC I am surprised how often a poster that I will know as a long term follower will come out with a question that suggests they are very poorly informed by TSEx standards.

For example we are all likely to remember Marketing Man from HC. Long term holder and has written articles covering Brainchip. Over a week ago now I read a post by him and he was asking who Unigen was and in his response he admitted that he had missed the press release about that partnership.

I have been critical of not using the ASX simply because it is obvious that most Australian Retail get their information about companies from ASX alerts and announcements.

The example of Marketing Man and Unigen suggests strongly that our knowledge about the VVDN Edge Box and Infineon, Microchip and OnSemi is most likely not generally known by retail investors here in Australia.

So could it be that the uptrend we are witnessing is being driven by someone or something taking a position.

Brainchip is certainly snuggled up with ARM, Intel, Tata Holdings, Renesas, Megachips, Mercedes Benz, Socionext, Valeo, Edge Impulse and likely Nvidia.

While I think Brainchip is unlikely to overnight become a leaky ship there are a massive number of partners known and unknown with hundreds of thousands of employees that could be in possession of information either directly or indirectly as a result of these relationships.

It was obvious at HC that some well known traders of Brainchip shares sold when the speeding ticket came out expecting the usual retreat once the answer NO was made public fully expecting the uptrend to have concluded. We even had the obligatory MF article and the typo in the announcement to raise retail investor panic.

Anyway I think the best advice is to be very careful because even though we at TSEx have sufficient knowledge to justifiably believe Brainchip is undervalued my personal impression is that ordinary retail investors do not and so it is not ordinary retail buying and more likely they are selling. If this is correct then who or what is buying in these numbers????

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

And it's pretty staggering on what is happening to Nvidia at the moment......Our time WILL come 🙏🤞🙏

1708066716347.png

1708066636503.png

1708066585717.png

1708066612618.png

1708066752401.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
Great week, team. Does anyone know if significant changes to the Top 20 has occurred in light of the last week or so? Also, huge thanks to our great and consistent contributors.👏👏👏👏👏

If you can't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users
Germany has opened strong.

1708068560710.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users
And it's pretty staggering on what is happening to Nvidia at the moment......Our time WILL come 🙏🤞🙏

View attachment 57009

View attachment 57008

View attachment 57006
View attachment 57007
View attachment 57010

Had the tunes CRANKED since 7 this morning,

These girls are great . 💃.

Have a tops weekend all.

Regards,
Esq.

* I'm sticking with $0.37.....still time left for the late Trades. 😃.

I’ve got mine ready for Monday

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom