BRN Discussion Ongoing

Shezza

Emerged
There may be some key developments going on behind the scenes but outside it looks like remuneration is too too generous and it should be linked to performance than just give away lollies.
That also proves why no director of brn is buying on market. Why to buy on market when you can print as many as you like on wish.
P

What a mismatch of holders expectations and company management behaviour.
Holders are thinking their's a few hundred thousands can make them millionaires while brainchip directors have no money to pay their tax obligations and selling shares at through away prices is the only way.
It again proves remuneration is very very generous. Even on a year when sp falls more than 70% Sean manages to make 400000 just from stock options. While most of the holders are in red management of brainchip can afford to make too much extra.
Just my own thinking point.
Behind the scenes his probably doing a great job, 1 day we'll see if it all comes together for us

Reactions: 1 users

IMG_5690.png
IMG_5691.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

rgupta

Regular
I also hope the same way. That is why still feels I will be a millionaire one day

I also hope the same way. That is why still feels I will be a millionaire one day

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
When brainchip start making money would it be too much to ask for at least 5c a share special dividend for our contribution as shareholders after all management get shares so why not share it down the line with a special dividend payment when the time comes? In my opinion at least 5c is fair as a thanks then a regular at least 2c dividend each quarter :) I'm not asking for much. Anyway just my random out loud thought 🤣 sharing is caring ❤
Have you done the numbers 🤔..

A 5 cent dividend is over 86 million dollars and 2 cent quarterly dividends, is just over 138 million dollars a year (over 34 million a quarter)..

I think those dividends, would be some time off..

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

DK6161

Regular
Thoughts on this? (minus Deadbeats comments) I’m thinking Jens may have got the flick..
Yeah, nah. Not a good look for us.
Sounds like major disagreement at senior level. Sean needs to step up and sort this shit out ASAP.
FFS!

Reactions: 6 users

A8kr1

Thoughts on this? (minus Deadbeats comments) I’m thinking Jens may have got the flick..
That’s 2 x senior sales members gone in a matter of months, with no explanation. Now one is publicly “downramping” the company. Not a great look.

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users

MDhere

Regular
Have you done the numbers 🤔..

A 5 cent dividend is over 86 million dollars and 2 cent quarterly dividends, is just over 138 million dollars a year (over 34 million a quarter)..

I think those dividends, would be some time off..
Lol, I did the sums :)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users
That’s 2 x senior sales members gone in a matter of months, with no explanation. Now one is publicly “downramping” the company. Not a great look.
1703822438472.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Sounds like sour grapes and a generous amount of brown nosing, in search of a new job, to me..

brown-noser-498-x-280-gif-f5twqljlsfvyy328.gif

• Haha

MDhere

Regular
Sounds like sour grapes and a generous amount of brown nosing, in search of a new job, to me..

View attachment 52971
Looking at his career history seems like his middle name must be KAREN! The bloke can't seem to hold down a job if his life depended on it. Bye bye Karen (no offence to any normal karen out there)

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

DK6161

Regular
Looking at his career history seems like his middle name must be KAREN! The bloke can't seem to hold down a job if his life depended on it. Bye bye Karen (no offence to any normal karen out there)
Why did we hire him in the first place?

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

JDelekto

Regular
I think it helps to have more context; there is a bit to unpack here. Looking at the complete thread, it appears Mr. Paetau initially responded to a post from someone at Helm, who has a "we're hiring" notice in their profile pic.

The comments about the ASIC runway affirm what BrainChip said publically about the time it takes their customers to get their product to market. I think some of BrainChip's customers who signed on with Akida 1000 are at the tail end of that process, some of which we will see at CES next month. It almost seems as if an excuse is being offered up here. A person who would have been good at securing some good, quality IP sales would have ensured that after that 3 to 4-year period, a steady stream of revenue would be established.

The "...financially they are not doing well" comment is true of any company whose profits are not covering their expenditures, which happens to many companies other than BrainChip. He is correct about the company's financials; the 4Cs and capital raise strategy confirm this. Anyone following the company's announcements on the ASX would know this already.

The final comment: "I have known of Helm.ai... ...strongly believe that Helm has the right idea..." followed by "I would very much like to be a part of your success" (emphasis mine,) leads me to believe that he is replying to either a recruiter for, or employee of Helm, and is going to make sure anything they say about the company is dripping with honey.

I don't see any reason to pay that much attention to it, especially since BrainChip is bringing on some other noteworthy talent with good credentials.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

Papacass

Regular
Why did we hire him in the first place?
I guess everybody here should know that we are following the Arm IP sales model. No one can argue that that model is not a proven successful one. Jens would know that and he would also know that BRN has reference chips. When it is up and running the IP sales model profit margin is huge and the customer is glued on for years. Can we emulate Arm? I hope so and Sean has bet on it with the assent of PVDM. I think it’s coming together.
Back in the day when you only got company announcements in the mail or read articles in the newspaper no one would have known that Jens had left the company. Now everyone is a sideline CEO and jumps at every shadow. Employees leave companies for various reasons everyday. If Jens couldn’t sell IP or his philosophy on tech development wasn’t aligned with the company’s direction I’m glad he’s gone. Get someone else in who knows how to sell IP. I bet our new sales boss knows how. Everyone was loving his appointment. Maybe he boned Jens. Onward.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

Derby1990

Regular
Wow, last year on my birthday (which is tomorrow), I was elated when we closed at 0.745 and I was finally in the black again.
Not such a great feeling this time, at 0.17 🤣
Oh well, at least I was able to top up throughout the year and get my average down to 0.53
Fingers crossed for a better finish on my next birthday :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

JoMo68

Regular
Wow, last year on my birthday (which is tomorrow), I was elated when we closed at 0.745 and I was finally in the black again.
Not such a great feeling this time, at 0.17 🤣
Oh well, at least I was able to top up throughout the year and get my average down to 0.53
Fingers crossed for a better finish on my next birthday :)
This time nxt yr if the companies shareprice is at 17 cents I'd say it's a Ken marslew, Enough is Enough

The Pope

Regular
This time nxt yr if the companies shareprice is at 17 cents I'd say it's a Ken marslew, Enough is Enough
Sounds like from all your negative posts ( can’t recall a positive one from you) is that you need a hug. I’m not offering but just saying. Anyone who actually lives nearby David and can drive to his place to see his if he is ok. Thanks in advance.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom