BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
It certainly is a bit of an uphill battle at the moment but, if at first you don't succeed...

fat-men-fail.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Morning Wilzy 123 ,

My bad , you are correct .

Had a rather early start today so a little blurry. I shall amend said post and thanks for correcting.

By the way yesterday on ASX data , 30th nov , 2,145,014 shorts taken out,

Regards,
Esq
Thanks Esqy ...:-(

1701390012648.png

1701390046016.png

Only around 5mil units for sell side yesterday so those 2.1mil now in play as we can see from the SP this morning :-(

1701390147002.png

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
Morning Wilzy 123 ,

My bad , you are correct .

Had a rather early start today so a little blurry. I shall amend said post and thanks for correcting.

By the way yesterday on ASX data , 30th nov , 2,145,014 shorts taken out,

Regards,
Esq
Interestingly a 2.12 million buy at the midpoint 20.7 cents at 11:405am today..

Not sure if there's any connection, but that's a big midpoint trade?..

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

HarryCool1

Regular
Morning Buena suerte :),

Thinking mildly positive.

That big spike in volume yesterday has confused my charting prowess for a little while.

Positive finnish, up three cents i shall go with = $0.25 finnish.

Regards ,
Esq

Or this maybe??

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
  • Thinking
Reactions: 1 users
Would be interesting to see the presentation slides on this tutorial from back in June and if any further insights into TCS and Akida research.

Excerpt.

A Tutorial on Bio-Inspired Neuromorphic Computational Paradigms

Presenters
Manan Suri (IIT Delhi), Sounak Dey (Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.), Arun M. George (TCS Research & Innovation)

INTRODUCTION
Embedding intelligence at the edge has become a critical requirement for many industry domains, especially disaster management, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, surveillance, remote sensing etc. Classical Machine learning or Deep learning (ML/DL) based systems, being heavy in terms of required computation and power consumption, are not suitable for Edge devices such as robot, drones, automated cars, satellites, routers, wearables etc. which are mostly battery driven and have very limited compute resource. Inspired from the extreme power efficiency of mammalian brains, an alternative computing paradigm of Spiking Neural Networks (SNN) also known as Neuromorphic Computing (NC), has evolved with a promise to bring in significant power efficiency compared to existing edge-AI solutions. NC follows non-von Neumann architecture where data and memory are collocated like brain neurons and SNNs handle only sparse event-based data (spikes) in asynchronous fashion. Inherently SNNs are very efficient to understand features in temporally varying signals and is found to efficiently classify/process auditory data, gestures/actions from video streams, spot keywords from audio streams, classify & predict time series from different sensors used in IoT, regenerate temporal patterns etc. The community is pursuing multiple sophisticated dedicated Neuromorphic hardware platforms such as: Intel Loihi, IBM TrueNorth, Brainchip Akida, SpiNNaker, DYNAPs to name a few.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Bravo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

Bravo

The lord giveth and the lord taketh away. That's ok with me, so long as he giveth it all back again.

cheeky-cute-smile.gif

• Love
  • Haha

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Days not over yet.....

May see some more large after market transactions , IE. those who don't invest index funds yet track them in a private capacity, purely on the theoretical head nod from MSCI.

Bit like when the late Kerry Packer bought something others would follow.

Regards,
Esq.

Reactions: 6 users

Easytiger

Regular
Theirs only one word, every one needs to comprehend from Mr Mungers top 10 list and that is "CONVICTION". inter-generational wealth is just around the corner for the true believers, Mark me
Listen to this until the end and you will get the only sentence we all here comprehend .

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
We got any dots with anyone through to Broadcom...would be nice :unsure:

Broadcom Introduces Industry’s First Switch With On-Chip Neural Network​

The New Trident 5-X12 Doubles Bandwidth, Reduces Power By 25%, and Adds Neural Network To Enable Next-Generation Telemetry, Security and Traffic Engineering
SAN JOSE, Calif., Nov. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In a world’s first for switching silicon, Broadcom Inc. (NASDAQ:AVGO) today announced a novel on-chip, neural-network inference engine called NetGNT (Networking General-purpose Neural-network Traffic-analyzer) in its new, software-programmable Trident 5-X12 chip.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Bravo

• Haha
The lord giveth and the lord taketh away. That's ok with me, so long as he giveth it all back again.

View attachment 51134
Bravo my lovely,
What’s your big tip for where Akida will be first mass produced into a product?

Have a nice weekend..

Reactions: 2 users
We got any dots with anyone through to Broadcom...would be nice :unsure:

Broadcom Introduces Industry’s First Switch With On-Chip Neural Network​

The New Trident 5-X12 Doubles Bandwidth, Reduces Power By 25%, and Adds Neural Network To Enable Next-Generation Telemetry, Security and Traffic Engineering
SAN JOSE, Calif., Nov. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In a world’s first for switching silicon, Broadcom Inc. (NASDAQ:AVGO) today announced a novel on-chip, neural-network inference engine called NetGNT (Networking General-purpose Neural-network Traffic-analyzer) in its new, software-programmable Trident 5-X12 chip.
Only that Broadcom tech was used in the AKIDA development kit..

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom