BRN Discussion Ongoing

HarryCool1

Regular
Chippers ,
America's Love of 'Yellowstone' Helps Launch Bull Riding as a Team Sport -  WSJ's Love of 'Yellowstone' Helps Launch Bull Riding as a Team Sport -  WSJ

HANG ON..... more hand chalk may be required....... giddy up

Regards ,
Esq
And less chalk hands wouldn't go astray either.

Reactions: 1 users

7für7

Regular
Thanks! 👍

Reactions: 1 users

toasty

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Biblical level praise from Italy

View attachment 47727

View attachment 47728
View attachment 47729

If you use this analogy of the wise men following the star that led to the birth site of Jesus the Messiah(saviour) it would be more accurate to liken Brainchip Akida as the birth of a revolution.( “The saviour” ) and the three wise men being Renasas, Megachips and another unknown wise man that will soon join them and find the saviour first to witness the majestic birth of Akida.

I am not saying Akida is a saviour or anything close to Christ my Lord, my saviour, my redeemer, but what I’m saying is, get the analogy right 😅

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Commsec account

1698017936073.png

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

7für7

Regular
Thank you all for the response

Reactions: 5 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Weebit enjoying the sort of run (after copping a hammering), I'm hoping for us, when we release, or are positively implicated in some significant other's, announcement.
So lovely to hear the pop and crackle, and see the desiccated flaming husks of the shorter's burning as they fall, turbocharging WBT's ascent over the past few trading sessions.
The shorts have done very well out of us over the last 18 months or so.
Perhaps the time is coming for a change in our collective fortunes.
Who knows just when?
Or just what may be contained within the upcoming 4C?
Most of us are now so chargrilled and tempered by the experience that we are pretty much immune to any further downside and see it merely as further opportunity, given any remaining capacity to indulge.
I am ready to extract full measure from whatever BRN has in store for us and know our day is coming again.
Bring it, BrainChip.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users
I’ve got a report button but I’m not a paid member
I don't have one and I'm paid up to Sep 24. Don't need one though. Wouldn't use it anyway.

SC

Reactions: 3 users

jtardif999

Regular
However, I thought that the following historical fact may be also a eye opener refresher course of our Co's 12 year journey thus far.

Brainchip Holdings Ltd (BRN) floated on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) on Wednesday, 9 November 2011.
BRN's current share price of $0.18 is a -$0.08 or 30% discount to its original offer price of $0.25.

I hope this upcoming 4C and the next two following 4C's before the AGM shows significant financial improvements ..... otherwise, imo the "Strike 2" scenario will play out from disgruntled S/Holders.
You persist with turning things into ultimatums when we all know that is not likely. It makes it sound like you would like the second strike to occur? It is unlikely that revenue will steadily increase - you stated lumpy on your previous posts therefore you would be contradicting yourself by delivering an ultimatum and reminding everyone here constantly about the second strike situation.

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Slade

Top 20
A lot of us are far from being disgruntled shareholders. We view the achievements that BrainChip have made to date as solid and we support the company moving forward. We don’t spend our time publicly criticising the company because we are not happy about the share price. It would be foolish and counter productive to do so. We aren’t expecting anything from the upcoming 4C but know that there are a handful of forum members frothing at the mouth that can’t wait to tell us how bad management are. We have come to expect this. But we have a lot to look forward to and so we quietly and confidently carry on.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 63 users

Diogenese

Top 20
University of Khalifa, Abu Dhabi* invented the MRAM that Mywai uses.
*The metal electrodes are gold.

WO2020089786A2 LOW COST GRAPHENE-BASED MICRODEVICES WITH MULTI-STATE RESISTIVE VALUES

1697984048787.png

There is provided a planar graphene oxide (GO)-based device comprising of multiple resistance state elements in response to an applied voltage and wherein the multiple resistance state elements mimic neural synapse behaviour. The device has multiple application potentials including but not limited to non-volatile electronic memory, sensors, computing for Artificial intelligence (AI) and security. Also disclosed is method of manufacturing a memristor microdevice comprising the steps of patterning metal layer and graphene oxide or reduced graphene oxide thin films on different substrates and producing reduced graphene oxide (rGO) thin film through reduction of the graphene oxide layer. Fabricating thin films of graphene oxide and reduced graphene oxide in the microdevice from an aqueous solution of graphene oxide, results in making the process simple, cost effective, and suitable for mass production of the microdevice.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Xray1

Regular
A lot of us are far from being disgruntled shareholders. We view the achievements that BrainChip have made to date as solid and we support the company moving forward. We don’t spend our time publicly criticising the company because we are not happy about the share price. It would be foolish and counter productive to do so. We aren’t expecting anything from the upcoming 4C but know that there are a handful of forum members frothing at the mouth that can’t wait to tell us how bad management are. We have come to expect this. But we have a lot to look forward to and so we quietly and confidently carry on.
You persist with turning things into ultimatums when we all know that is not likely. It makes it sound like you would like the second strike to occur? It is unlikely that revenue will steadily increase - you stated lumpy on your previous posts therefore you would be contradicting yourself by delivering an ultimatum and reminding everyone here constantly about the second strike situation.
As you both may recall, there were ~174 Million votes cast from shareholder/s at the last AGM, that showed that they weren't happy with management which resulted in a " Strike 1" scenario. Given the Co's current lumpy financial position, the lack of any new IP agreements, the lack of ASX announcements, together with the most recent departure of Chris Stevens and with really only two more 4C's after this one to come before the next AGM, our Co's position needs to substantially change for the better .... Accordingly, imo things aren't currently looking too good ............ I personally do hope that this 4C and the next two 4C's show's us s/holders a much improved financial positions together with new IP uptake Agt's before the next AGM thus hopfully avoiding any potential "Strike 2" situation.

• Fire
  • Thinking

Damo4

Regular
As you both may recall, there were ~174 Million votes cast from shareholder/s at the last AGM, that showed that they weren't happy with management which resulted in a " Strike 1" scenario. Given the Co's current lumpy financial position, the lack of any new IP agreements, the lack of ASX announcements, together with the most recent departure of Chris Stevens and with really only two more 4C's after this one to come before the next AGM, our Co's position needs to substantially change for the better .... Accordingly, imo things aren't currently looking too good ............ I personally do hope that this 4C and the next two 4C's show's us s/holders a much improved financial positions together with new IP uptake Agt's before the next AGM thus hopfully avoiding any potential "Strike 2" situation.

What a strange way to respond to messages calling you out for your obvious negative approach.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Xray1

Regular
What a strange way to respond to messages calling you out for your obvious negative approach.
Just calling it the way I see it, whether that be positive or negative.

Reactions: 8 users

rgupta

Regular
This emphasizes the significance of the announcement that Akida was compatible across the range of ARM processors.

My interpretation is that, basically the hard work has been done in designing the integration of Akida IP into all ARM processor IP there are "ready-made" circuit designs which incorporate Akida with all ARM processors which can be ordered virtually off-the-shelf. This does not mean that Akida will be in all ARM processors, but it means that, if Akida's functionality is needed in the end product, the work of integrating Akida IP into the AM IP has already been done.
Does it mean that Qualcomm can be using our technology through arm ecosystem as well ?

Reactions: 2 users

Slade

Top 20
Just calling it the way I see it, whether that be positive or negative.
Going by your last 100 posts there is a high probability that your next one will be negative.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Stockbob

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Fire

Xray1

Regular
Going by your last 100 posts there is a high probability that your next one will be negative.

You decide whether this is a realistic true Co fact or a negative post as you put it:

Brainchip Holdings Ltd (BRN) floated on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) on Wednesday, 9 November 2011.
BRN's current share price of $0.18 is a -$0.08 or 30% discount to its original offer price of $0.25.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Damo4

Regular
You decide whether this is a realistic true Co fact or a negative post as you put it:

It's funny, Shareman eventually resorted to posting copy/paste replies, loosely concealed as a legitimate reply.

1698037773909.png

1698037911494.png

• Wow
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom