BRN Discussion Ongoing

MDhere

Regular
That is another problem with TSE forum. No one wants anyone to share the facts. Everyone is happy to see someone telling price will go up $10 in a year but if someone show you a mirror then he/she is a rotten sack.
Anyway I am responsible for my financial decisions and everyone else is responsible for theirs.
So I will only expect everyone to think rationally before an investment and this forum is more or less be like Alice in wonderland.
It is your hard earned money and think wisely before becoming over bullish.
O no have to step in .

no.1 Tse wasnt invented to have investors wonder wether they should invest or not. It was invented due to idiots on HC. The majority and i mean majority of Tse investors here know and have researched and a bit of light hearted positive speculation is part of the banter.

No.2 Negative chat means you have joined TSE for just that. plus see no.1

No. 3 If yr invested and worried or impatient shares are not for you. imo.

No.4 We all know percentages, sp, and we all know to trust a company when they say explosion of sales and watch the financials.

No.5 Great giant companies start out like this and turn into giants leaving the negative investors eating their own shit pardon the french.

No.6 You are probably perhaps maybe a nervous, impatient investor so word of advice if i may, lighten up and do your own research or enjoy the ride with me.

No. 7 See you at the next AGM for a drink with the rest of us? :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

rgupta

Regular
Hi Rgupta
Yes take your points on board and your fact (and Sam) of the SP is down by large percentage from its high etc is pending when a shareholder bought into BRN. Some on TSE have indicated they have bought more parcels as the BRN share price continues to slide. Is the current SP the actual bottom of the cycle well my balls are made of meat and not crystal but yes we need revenue from BRN partnerships etc. Some posters on TSE consider this a silly move and others said well done if you have the cash. Either way it’s their choice.

I don’t think there would be many that bought all their BRN shares under the current SP but I’m sure there are some here on TSE still in positive territory. There are many other stocks on ASX I could quote that are way down on their previous highs pre or post COVID by as much as 97%. One stock was close to $40 at its high a couple of years ago and now just over $1.

There are so many other positive facts linked to BRN via the BRN website and their partners websites that should provide you with positive energy that the SP should recover and go past its previous over hyped high of $2.30 approx. That is just my opinion. The problem for many investors is the waiting game while there are many other things on their mind like cost of living pressures, interest rates etc.

Hope you have a good weekend and enjoy the sunshine.

Cheers
The Pope
I am not angry at sp going up or down but I was angry when someone is suggesting sp can reach $10 in a year. To me that is over optimism and I criticize the same.
You quoted a stock $40 to $1 did anyone say it will reach $400 in a year ?
I am only saying invest based on facts and yes sp right now is lower than any imagination but invest to hold than to make quick money. It may go down from here, or it may go up but don't invest thinking that you can become millionaire in no time.
Dyor

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

The Pope

Regular
I am not angry at sp going up or down but I was angry when someone is suggesting sp can reach $10 in a year. To me that is over optimism and I criticize the same.
I am only saying invest based on facts and yes sp right now is lower than any imagination but invest to hold than to make quick money. It may go down from here, or it may go up but don't invest thinking that you can become millionaire in no time.
Dyor
Who knows if someone quoted $400 or even $100 but guess they aren’t happy with their investment in APX.

Rather than say anymore. I generally agree with MDhere comments in his last post to you above.

Have a good weekend and happy to have a beer with anyone if next AGM is in Sydney

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users

The Pope

Regular
Zach Shelby (Tech Impulse) likes this medical wearable device. Anyone think there could be a connection with BRN?

Attachments

• IMG_0095.jpeg
    IMG_0095.jpeg
    659.2 KB · Views: 88
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
That is good but did you realize it is down more than 90% from all time high, but it has to rise more than 1200% to reach that price. That is 13.5 times bigger effort than going down.
I feel your frustration, the tide will turn, trust in your investment.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Dyor
Labsy wasn't suggesting $5 or $10 sp in a yr.
Yes Labsy wrote that, BUT I am old enough to know that it is a metaphor that BRN sp can move up fast once we have proven 4C's and mega IP announcement anytime. So basically nothing to be overreacted
We are not an amateur. Are we not?

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Labsy

Regular
That is another problem with TSE forum. No one wants anyone to share the facts. Everyone is happy to see someone telling price will go up $10 in a year but if someone show you a mirror then he/she is a rotten sack.
Anyway I am responsible for my financial decisions and everyone else is responsible for theirs.
So I will only expect everyone to think rationally before an investment and this forum is more or less be like Alice in wonderland.
It is your hard earned money and think wisely before becoming over bullish.
Rgupta my friend I feel your pain but let me put it this way. You are very SP focussed. Your comments lead me to believe you completely disregard or are ignorant to the abundant and exciting developments in our ecosystems. Our partners are enthusiastic... why? Do you not get comfort in this?
We have built a very large dam... the hydronic technology will make electricity... we can't click our fingers and make it rain, but rain it will my friend...oh yes... and when it does it will pour and our dam with its solid foundation will hold and function well...

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users

TECH

Regular
Happy Saturday !

Every announcement or published article about Brainchip Holdings Ltd since Sean took over has been positive, apart from naming the
publications that we are all aware of that like to focus on putting out crap or ill researched so-called facts that any educated poster can
spot a mile off.

I have asked the question about "are you happy with the progress" no details were shared (obviously) but optimism was shared regarding
revenue in the 2023~2024 period...I trust, I believe...I'm happy.

First it was Samsung with their overheating, exploding batteries, now it's Apple with it's I17 Pro mobiles, with excessive heat on the 3nm
SOC...though this morning I see they believe that they have solved that issue with a software fix.

Talk about going to 2nm to obtain more space from more transistors, so it's clear that tech companies all have their own hurdles to overcome,
and we at Brainchip are no different.

IP profit margins are around 95% +............try reading the story of ARM, they to had their own hurdles to overcome in the early days, I'm
pretty relaxed generally with how we are travelling, but would like to see at least 1 IP License agreement penned before Xmas 2023.

Best....Tech

:coffee:;)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 61 users

Getupthere

Regular

TECHNOLOGY | STREET NOTES

Nvidia Will Release the Best AI Chips Faster. Buy the Stock.

N vidia will innovate more rapidly with its coming lineup of AI chips, and that is good news for investors, says BofA Global Research.

On Thursday, analyst Vivek Arya reiterated his “Top Pick” Buy rating for Nvidia stock (ticker: NVDA) and reaffirmed his $650 price target for the shares.

“We believe the new data center roadmap disclosure suggests widening product breadth with an accelerated launch cadence that can continue to make it tougher for merchant competitors to catch-up,” he wrote.

On Friday, Nvidia stock fell 1% to $464.79.

The analyst referred to an updated investor presentation the company issued this month, which shows the chip maker is moving from its previous two-year product cycle to a one-year cadence for its AI chips. A slide in the document shows Nvidia will release successors to the current high-end H100 product in 2024 and 2025.

Nvidia currently dominates the market for chips used for AI applications. Start-ups and corporations prefer the company’s products because of its robust software programming ecosystem, CUDA. Developers have been building and sharing AI-related tools and software libraries for over a decade on Nvidia’s proprietary platform, making it easier to build AI applications rapidly.

“Generative AI requires data center scale compute optimization, and NVDA’s [whole] systems approach stands in contrast to the narrow silicon-only approach of its rivals,” the analyst wrote.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Home101

Regular
Rgupta my friend I feel your pain but let me put it this way. You are very SP focussed. Your comments lead me to believe you completely disregard or are ignorant to the abundant and exciting developments in our ecosystems. Our partners are enthusiastic... why? Do you not get comfort in this?
We have built a very large dam... the hydronic technology will make electricity... we can't click our fingers and make it rain, but rain it will my friend...oh yes... and when it does it will pour and our dam with its solid foundation will hold and function well...
Agreed. And we cannot ignore that, there can always be a news like Mercedes which will blow the lids off the SP. what if, we were in the pixel 8 through say megachips and significant revenues show up in the next 4C. Possibilities

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Vladsblood

Regular
Lets take a look at the current and now future world darling and the one that will lead the world forward into the space exploring/conquering future of humanity.
2 years ago the ASX darling was a financial, AfterPay...constantly losing massive amounts of $$$$$...But, still sky rocketing upwards??

Now we have Brainchip,...conquering the worlds A1sector and beyond, to and past A1's far edge...leading us all into the future on its accelerating ubiquitous/saturating ecosystem of the collective, "All Businesses world wide" for humanities advancement.
APT soared in around 14 months to a MC of 45 Billion dollars... on losing money?? Ridiculous!!!

Brainchip/ BRN being used by so many A1 co's now and possibly many more that we are'nt even aware of currently to fix their companies short comings and sometimes to save companies futures..Propheses' is one such company i can think of while at the same time linking groups together like at Intel Foundries...Our Patents are worth pure Platinum!
Therefore i stay invested, Not simply because FF stated that he would'nt sell before we hit an SP of 40 dollars ...But that BRN can surely achieve a MC better than or at least equal to APT's peak of 45 billion. Now to get to that amount from say the 20 cent mark "where we are at now" will take a SP increase of some 200 fold + FF's 40 dollar mark so 200 X our current MC =331 million = 66 billion AU dollars converted to US dollar value today is approximately... 41 billion US ..Sound familiar?? ARM's pre IPO launch ??

Sooo... the above will no doubt be tossed around our forum's open walls and hopefully expanded on to soothe the nerves of all us anxious shareholders. Yes i know i converted from AU to US but it is still a conservative conversion IMO to where i see our MC being in 3 years time YES by end of 2026 because we will have a track proven lead over all others protected also by a lot more Patents too!

Love the BRN crew Management /shareholders..Avagoodweegend folks Vlad.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 58 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Hi Rgupta
Yes take your points on board and your fact (and Sam) of the SP is down by large percentage from its high etc is pending when a shareholder bought into BRN. Some on TSE have indicated they have bought more parcels as the BRN share price continues to slide. Is the current SP the actual bottom of the cycle well my balls are made of meat and not crystal but yes we need revenue from BRN partnerships etc. Some posters on TSE consider this a silly move and others said well done if you have the cash. Either way it’s their choice.

I don’t think there would be many that bought all their BRN shares under the current SP but I’m sure there are some here on TSE still in positive territory. There are many other stocks on ASX I could quote that are way down on their previous highs pre or post COVID by as much as 97%. One stock was close to $40 at its high a couple of years ago and now just over $1.

There are so many other positive facts linked to BRN via the BRN website and their partners websites that should provide you with positive energy that the SP should recover and go past its previous over hyped high of $2.30 approx. That is just my opinion. The problem for many investors is the waiting game while there are many other things on their mind like cost of living pressures, interest rates etc.

Cheers
The Pope
Amen

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Kachoo

Regular
My comment on the Companies progress is as follows.

Positives.

1. We gave built an amazing ecosystem of partners.
2. We have an amazing proven technology.
3. We have grown through the globe and are recognized now by many more then just 1 year ago.
4. We are getting products to market
5. Engagement busy as ever.

Negatives.

1. Sales are slower then expected.
2.SP is in the toilet for lack of confidence and manipulation.

My personal conclusion. Imo

Yes the Shorters and manipulators have dropped the rug from under the SP. They pumped and dumped and more dumped.

It was an easy target cause the revenue talk and the constant negativity and noise really put off investment money. Then it's easy to manipulate an SP down.

Now management did not help with the comments at all but one has to remember these coments were made when the SP was over a 1.50 likely above the boards fair value at that time. Obviously the y cant say that and they hoped revenue streams would have filled the gap with that comments said.

What is fair value based on say IP well I'm not an expert but I'm sure most would say well north of these prices. My only gauge is minimum 60 cents as the company stopped the CR at 58 cents last time when the price dropped.

So to say 19 cents Is over inflated is really just one that has a agenda to accumulate shares or needs to cover or is paid by the party that has thag adgenda.

Words of Buffet yes I know that he is not popular as management use it. But as he says if a car is on sale or tv at 75 % people will buy they will buy more then they even need cause its onnsale and then hold on to it till the price fluctuates back to norm. As simple as petrol if today you could pay 50 cents a liter would you buy 10000 liters and store it in a container if you had on. There is a higj probability that petrol wil l be higher in a year.

Remember covid and negative oil futures -10 dollars a barrel how is that possible.

Now for that idea on stocks just does not work people will not buy shares on sale they will only look at flaws in the company and find no reason to buy.

What are BRN flaws at the moment.

Lack of big contracts and revenue. Poor communication sure depends on one's expectations.

That is all I personally see as negative.

What do I see of value.

1.technology it works and works well.

There has been many validations through the first 3 years on how well Akida works.

1. NASA
2. ISL
3. Megachips
4. Renesas
5. MB
6. Ant61
7. Edgx
8. Tata

Many many more. So tell my how Akida 1000 was a failure and Akida 2.0 is different.

Both products are made from the same neurofabric are based on the same patents just have different orientations and setups basicly.

The companies I have mentioned have said Akida 1000 was great. So what is the real problem?

The issue was that
1. Industry was not yet ready for Neuromorphic computing yet but look at all the news I the last year it's really growing.
2. There were good enough solution available to not change paths. Yes correct.

So with Akida 2.0 if it far out paces VN chips you will see me paths develop to Neuromorphic computing and then you will see an up take on Akida 1000 even as the paths are layed out now.

S oo my conclusion is I know what I must do to benifit from fire sales tat should not be fire sales IMO. Does the account balance hurt yes more then it should but in the end only the toughest and triumph and be rewarded. Imo. And i will say it has been a long drawn battle that has been smashed day after day after day.
I my opion the light is closer then we see now.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 53 users

Kachoo

Regular
Lets take a look at the current and now future world darling and the one that will lead the world forward into the space exploring/conquering future of humanity.
2 years ago the ASX darling was a financial, AfterPay...constantly losing massive amounts of $$$$$...But, still sky rocketing upwards??

Now we have Brainchip,...conquering the worlds A1sector and beyond, to and past A1's far edge...leading us all into the future on its accelerating ubiquitous/saturating ecosystem of the collective, "All Businesses world wide" for humanities advancement.
APT soared in around 14 months to a MC of 45 Billion dollars... on losing money?? Ridiculous!!!

Brainchip/ BRN being used by so many A1 co's now and possibly many more that we are'nt even aware of currently to fix their companies short comings and sometimes to save companies futures..Propheses' is one such company i can think of while at the same time linking groups together like at Intel Foundries...Our Patents are worth pure Platinum!
Therefore i stay invested, Not simply because FF stated that he would'nt sell before we hit an SP of 40 dollars ...But that BRN can surely achieve a MC better than or at least equal to APT's peak of 45 billion. Now to get to that amount from say the 20 cent mark "where we are at now" will take a SP increase of some 200 fold + FF's 40 dollar mark so 200 X our current MC =331 million = 66 billion AU dollars converted to US dollar value today is approximately... 41 billion US ..Sound familiar?? ARM's pre IPO launch ??

Sooo... the above will no doubt be tossed around our forum's open walls and hopefully expanded on to soothe the nerves of all us anxious shareholders. Yes i know i converted from AU to US but it is still a conservative conversion IMO to where i see our MC being in 3 years time YES by end of 2026 because we will have a track proven lead over all others protected also by a lot more Patents too!

Love the BRN crew Management /shareholders..Avagoodweegend folks Vlad.
Vlad,

You need to do the conversion cause thats what we report in and what companies are measured in. So your talking about a 200 million dollar MC USD with what is here. If BRN went to Navidia and said here take these patterns for 400 million USD right now there would be a check waiting for Sean and Peter even before the elevator hit the ground floor for the exits.

And yet the basher saying 2 cents is the same peraonnthat was calling f o r 10 dollars in a week it's adgenda driven.

Reactions: 3 users

Frangipani

Regular

Edge AI: The AI No One Is Talking About​

Forbes Technology Council
Aurangzeb Khan
Forbes Councils Member
Forbes Technology Council
COUNCIL POST| Membership (Fee-Based)

Oct 11, 2023,06:15am EDT
Aurangzeb Khan, Senior Vice President, Intelligent Vision Systems at GN Jabra.

GETTY

If you ask ChatGPT, “What types of AI are best suited for businesses?” it will tell you that the answer depends on the use case. Natural language processing (NLP) models help computers process language. Computer vision algorithms allow machines to evaluate images. Generative AI, which has been all the rage lately thanks to ChatGPT and its ilk, seeks to create new data samples based on existing patterns.

There’s a chance that, in all the chatbot furor, you’ve heard about various types of models, like NLP and generative, that enable AI. One piece of the AI puzzle that has remained absent from headlines so far, however, is edge AI.

That’s partly because edge AI isn’t a type of algorithm in and of itself. Instead, edge AI is about where AI happens, regardless of the algorithm in question. Edge AI—or AI at the network’s edge—may be the most important development for the future of business and AI symbiosis.

The network’s edge is a goldmine for business.​

The edge is becoming vital in IT infrastructures for making real-time decisions, particularly when a business needs to analyze large amounts of data with ultra-low latency. Moving data processing near to where data is generated enables faster processing and reduces energy consumption, network congestion and latency.

Faster, more efficient processing boosts reliability and responsiveness. Consider self-driving cars, equipped with a host of sensors. Each sensor must swiftly capture and analyze information about its surroundings (hello, computer vision models and AI), and then help the car’s autonomous driving system make good split-second decisions. If the sensor must send data back to the cloud or a regional data center for processing, it can undermine timely decisions.

Integrated collaboration tools
, including cameras, microphones, speakers, edge AI and compute system-on-chip integrated circuits—combined with cloud-delivered unified communications (UC) services, like Microsoft Teams and Zoom—empower businesses to support dispersed teams using current networks. The powerful duo optimizes bandwidth for video conferencing and upholds quality. Security safeguards implemented at the edge and in the cloud help companies identify and thwart cyber threats, even when team members connect from disparate locations.

And edge computing eases strain on networks and the cloud, enabling seamless scalability for businesses.
Need a new branch office? Welcoming team members from a different state? Edge computing ensures networking and security concerns will not slow company growth.

AI at the data’s source is a powerful tool.​

Communications tools that keep distributed workforces moving in sync are an edge AI case with which many are familiar.

Edge AI already plays an integral role in enabling seamless communication by improving the performance, security and overall efficiency of collaboration tools. Microsoft, for example, has an automated assistant for its Teams app, which manages calendars and helps users find information. Zoom launched an AI-powered tool for sales teams that analyzes customer conversations to deliver useful insights.

The most advanced cutting-edge collaboration systems employ edge AI processors for real-time processing of large data volumes. This ensures a responsive and natural collaboration experience, delivering curated audio-video streams to cloud services from the source of information.

In industrial settings, firms outfit mechanical assets with sensors for continuous monitoring. Algorithms that detect usage anomalies enable predictive maintenance and keep systems safe from cyberattacks. Smart city grids with equipment at the edge can enlist AI to optimize traffic flows or monitor environmental factors. In retail settings, models that analyze video can review shopper movement patterns to optimize store layout and product placement.

Back in the (home) office, edge AI can continue to further enhance operational efficiencies. Voice assistants like chatbots, transcription or translation services use NLP algorithms to better understand what humans are saying and to produce natural-sounding output. And advanced, personal audio and video devices—which integrate edge AI processors within them—similarly optimize the experience, autonomously and efficiently, enabling users to focus on their business purpose and communications.

What are the potential pitfalls?​

Of course, implementing AI-enabled solutions isn’t without challenges. From an external standpoint, one major hurdle is the limited memory and power available. The constraint on power can hinder the deployment of AI models, which could result in trade-offs between model accuracy and resource consumption.

Beyond getting models to run successfully, other potential issues are scalability and specialization. Often, businesses must customize models to fit the location, hardware and use case, which can result in friction and limit the ability to run several models on edge devices. It’s important for users to choose the right AI framework and models that fit their edge AI scenarios and uses.

Additionally, it’s important to ensure proper security measures are in place. Yes, edge AI reduces threats as it processes data on local devices—however, decentralized environments come with their own challenges, as sensitive data processed on local devices could be vulnerable to breaches. Data at the edge can be secured using a container-based approach. It can also be anonymized for transport if needed.

Overall, the successful deployment of edge AI hinges on careful orchestration and involvement from many stakeholders. It shouldn’t boil down to one team—engineering, product, IT and data teams should all be involved. Because of the complexity, involving all of the necessary stakeholders can show potential challenges beforehand and allow them to be solved quicker when they do arise.

Edge AI can help steer companies toward growth.​

AI might be a relative newcomer to the world of communications, but it’s here to stay. For companies to grow, they must scale operations. Scaling tends to complicate everything from management hierarchies to IT infrastructures. With thoughtful implementation, edge AI can act as a sort of rudder—steering everyone and everything in the same direction even amid growing complexity.

Forbes Technology Council is an invitation-only community for world-class CIOs, CTOs and technology executives. Do I qualify?

PVDM may want to have a chat with his fellow Forbes Council Member and tell him about his brilliant solution to swerve around those pitfalls…

C588B031-4D0D-48C3-B8FD-1C6808D81E69.jpeg

DF587F3A-7DA9-4451-AFA1-4FE8F7C36783.jpeg

d353045f-88f2-426d-8b62-eec32f00ddea-jpeg.47008

Attachments

• D353045F-88F2-426D-8B62-EEC32F00DDEA.jpeg
    D353045F-88F2-426D-8B62-EEC32F00DDEA.jpeg
    591.5 KB · Views: 951
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Damo4

Regular
I think people have either forgotten or weren't here when we all left HC for this greener pasture.
Tsex wasn't created to re-assure or to convince to sell.
It was about freedom to share information/speculation/references/connections.
This freedom without people calling the stock overpriced, management shit, the SP depressing etc.

Unfortunately over time people's ability to say something once and move on has diminished.
Now we get stuck discussing things outside of the company's control such as speculating on SP.

Yes it's a stepper hill (percentage wise) to rise back to all time highs, but it's still only $2.14 either direction. These are discrete pips and we've seen it happen in the past with no real news.
We actually over doubled our SP before Merc was even mentioned so the point that anything is possible is a good one.

Coming here daily to say "I wish the SP wasn't so low" is very boring for all here and even having to reassure people is becoming silly.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Who knows if someone quoted $400 or even $100 but guess they aren’t happy with their investment in APX.

Rather than say anymore. I generally agree with MDhere comments in his last post to you above.

Have a good weekend and happy to have a beer with anyone if next AGM is in Sydney
Great responses The Pope :) ...Just for the record MD is a she :)

Have a blessed weekend 🙏📿🙏

Cheers

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
Hi Rgupta

Cheers
The Pope
It's interesting, that you would refer to said "spherical" objects as "meat" and not "flesh" 🤔...

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Circle8 website newly launched, just advised on LinkedIn a few hours ago

with BrainChip listed as their partner. Nice.

1697254890154.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 70 users
Top Bottom