BRN Discussion Ongoing

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Afternoon Buena suerte:) ,

Yep , its special financial terminology I became privy to when Macquarie Equities were my broker many moons ago...

Fuzzie = Buy

Tinggly = Buy more

Feeling a little randy = Damn it , Buy with one hand & with the other pour a large glass of Scotch Whisky .

Terminology may have changed since..

๐Ÿ˜.

Regards,
Esq.
Funny as :ROFLMAO: ... thanks for the insight Esqy :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Afternoon Buena suerte:) ,

Yep , its special financial terminology I became privy to when Macquarie Equities were my broker many moons ago...

Fuzzie = Buy

Tinggly = Buy more

Feeling a little randy = Damn it , Buy with one hand & with the other pour a large glass of Scotch Whisky .

Terminology may have changed since..

๐Ÿ˜.

Regards,
Esq.
Very glad you said

"pour a large glass of scotch whiskey".......

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Getupthere

Regular
Only 2 weeks and we will be half way through the September quarter

Only so much they can increase the price and sell to hit stop losses.

Even the manipulators will have to press the on market buy button soon.

All in my opinion

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Mccabe84

Regular
Only 2 weeks and we will be half way through the September.

Only so much they can increase the price and sell to hit stop losses.

Even the manipulators will have to press the on market buy button soon.

All in my opinion
I think you may need to look at your calendar again ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Rangersman

Very glad you said

"pour a large glass of scotch whiskey".......
Being Scottish Iโ€™m actually glad he wrote whisky as opposed to the American abomination, whiskey.

• Haha
  • Fire

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Quercuskid

Regular
Being Scottish Iโ€™m actually glad he wrote whisky as opposed to the American abomination, whiskey.
Whiskey is Irish eg bush mills ๐Ÿค—

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Xray1

Regular
A nice build up in todays s/price thus far at 39c on no news is quite interesting ........ IMO, I'm wondering if there might be the slightest possibility that the new Akida "2 generation" might be released and announced a lot sooner rather than the expected 3Q period as previously stated by the Co ???? ........

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users
Apols for price discussion. I want to see price sustained hold above that 50c area to start getting really excited.. As that will be the first real signal of a potential turn..

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Some old notes..

1690952958139.png

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Think to reference Iโ€™m hoping weโ€™re currently in the mid to late Oct 2021 of the above chart, but I also think itโ€™s highly possibly with the short interest and potential announcements that may lay ahead, the next assent โ€œcould be more aggressive and swiftโ€.

• Love
  • Thinking
1690953891412.png

Last post I promise on this..
Need to clear that blue dotted line around 50c in my view and bounce.
This shape ideal for matching TECHs qtr on qtr revenue growth and early 2025 โ€œweโ€™ve made itโ€ sentiment.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Cgc516

Regular
3M from 390 to 370 in 5minutes. WTF

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
3M from 390 to 370 in 5minutes. WTF
It's easy for them. Just transfer 1.5 million shares from entity A to entity B.
They have our scrotum firmly gripped in rat like hands.
Looking forward to hearing the squeal as they fall burning when we get some news beyond their control to either suppress, dampen or obfuscate.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 28 users

Dhm

Regular
IMG_0157.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
Haven't managed to get a workaround to get access to the whole paper yet but overview below.

Recent by our team and looks like part of the IEEE Conference.

Bringing Touch to the Edge: A Neuromorphic Processing Approach For Event-Based Tactile Systems
Authors
Harshil Patel, Anup Vanarse, Kristofor D Carlson, Adam Osseiran
Publication date
2023/6/11
Conference
2023 IEEE 5th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence Circuits and Systems (AICAS)
Pages
1-5
Publisher
IEEE
Description
The rise of neuromorphic applications has highlighted the remarkable potential of biologically-inspired systems. Despite significant advancements in audio and visual technologies, research directed towards tactile sensing has not been as extensive. We propose a neuromorphic tactile system for sensing and processing that presents promising results for edge devices and applications. In this study, a neuromorphic tactile sensor, two data encoding techniques, and a two-layer spiking neural network (SNN) deployed on the AKD1000 Akida Neuromorphic System on Chip (NSoC) were used to demonstrate the system's capabilities. Results from experiments on the ST-MNIST dataset showed high accuracy, with the complement-coded variant achieving 93.1%, outperforming previous state-of-the-art models for this dataset. Additionally, an exploratory study showed that early classification was possible, with most โ€ฆ
Scholar articles
Bringing Touch to the Edge: A Neuromorphic Processing Approach For Event-Based Tactile Systems
H Patel, A Vanarse, KD Carlson, A Osseiran - 2023 IEEE 5th International Conference on Artificial โ€ฆ, 2023

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
๐—ง๐—ฆ๐— ๐—– ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฅ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—œ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฝ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿ’ป

#TSMC (TAIWAN Semiconductor Manufacturing Co) has reported strong sales performance driven by the growing demand for #artificial #intelligence (AI) applications. The second-quarter sales of NT$480.8 billion exceeded analysts' expectations. TSMC is the primary contract manufacturer for #Nvidia's #AI accelerator chips, the key to tools like #ChatGPT. As AI continues to revolutionise various sectors, the demand for cutting-edge AI #chips is expected to persistently grow.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom