BRN Discussion Ongoing

Damo4

Regular
I think your in the wrong forum. We got news and revenue 6 days ago with price sensitive announcement..
Where Am I Jack Black GIF - Where Am I Jack Black Jumanji - Discover &  Share GIFs

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

robsmark

Regular
Don’t get cocky players - we have to hold and not dump tomorrow.

Reactions: 10 users
BrainChip hit 500 new LinkedIn followers for the first time in the month of July 2023
Still no corelation to the SP unfortunately, in terms of following the same trajectory - but may still be of interest to some

1690864104061.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users

Neuromorphia

fact collector
brainchip mentioned at 2:17
25k views. Good video if you haven't seen it before.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Hmmmmm.....:unsure:.....c'mon IFS.....ya know ya wanna FFS :LOL:

From a few hours ago.

JULY 27, 2023 BY LIDIA PERSKA

Intel CEO: AI to be Integrated into All Intel Products​

Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger announced during the company’s Q2 2023 earnings call that Intel is planning to incorporate artificial intelligence (AI) into every product it develops. This comes as Intel prepares to release Meteor Lake, its first consumer chip with a built-in neural processor for machine learning tasks.

Previously, Intel had hinted that only their premium Ultra chips would feature AI coprocessors. However, Gelsinger’s statement suggests that AI will eventually be integrated into all of Intel’s offerings.

Gelsinger often emphasizes the “superpowers” of technology companies, which typically include AI and cloud capabilities. However, he now suggests that AI and cloud are not mutually exclusive. Gelsinger points out that certain AI-powered tasks, such as real-time language translation in video calls, real-time transcription, automation inference, and content generation, need to be done on the client device rather than relying on the cloud. He highlights the importance of edge computing, where AI processing occurs locally, rather than relying on round-tripping data to the cloud.

Gelsinger envisions AI integration in various domains, including consumer devices, enterprise data centers, retail, manufacturing, and industrial use cases. He even mentions the potential for AI to be integrated into hearing aids.

This strategy is crucial for Intel to compete with Nvidia, the dominant player in AI chips powering cloud services. While Nvidia has seen immense success in the AI market, Intel aims to find its own path by integrating AI into their products. This aligns with the growing demand for edge computing and the desire for more localized AI processing.

Furthermore, Gelsinger’s remarks highlight the shift in the tech industry towards AI-driven innovation. Microsoft, for example, has embraced AI, with the forthcoming Windows 12 rumored to integrate Intel’s Meteor Lake chip with its built-in neural engine. Similarly, Microsoft’s AI-powered Copilot tool is expected to revolutionize document editing.

Overall, Intel’s plans to incorporate AI into its products signify the company’s commitment to staying competitive and driving innovation in the AI landscape.
I will run shirtless trough coles yelling for “sunscreen stat” if this involves Akida, cuz I’m going to the Bahamas for a month 😅

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Don't think it's personal......

View attachment 41178
LG is partnered with Tenstorrent

personally i would not be betting against our involvement in some capacity

Screenshot_20230801_151307_LinkedIn.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 24 users

Foxdog

Regular
Are you free to pop on down to the IAA Mobility in Munich which kicks off on September 5 and runs through September 10?

"Mercedes-Benz experts will be on-hand to offer deep dives into the latest forward-thinking technologies."

View attachment 41182
View attachment 41183
Well this should finally settle things. AKIDA will have to be mentioned publicly at some point during this event. If not then start panicking.....

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users
S

Straw

Well this should finally settle things. AKIDA will have to be mentioned publicly at some point during this event. If not then start panicking.....
No I won't be panicking.
They have a list of partners as long as your arm with 1000s of clients and two licencees with a large list of clients.
And I'll add to that feel free to panick if you'd like.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 34 users

Damo4

Regular
No I won't be panicking.
They have a list of partners as long as your arm with 1000s of clients and two licencees with a large list clients.
And I'll add to that feel free to panick if you'd like.

Exactly.

These fabricated deadlines and rules are getting out of hand...

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
S

Straw

Exactly.

These fabricated deadlines and rules are getting out of hand...
Oh I don't know, if you were for example looking to close a short position these things could be quite arbitrary.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Proga

Regular
Valeo SCALA 3 uses a laser-based system to generate a 3D point cloud of a vehicle's surroundings at a resolution that competitive products have yet to match. It can process images at over 12 million pixels per second, which is 16 times more than the SCALA 2. It can detect low-reflectivity objects at 200 meters and high-reflectivity objects at 300 meters. SCALA 3 can also detect road markings and map ground topology.

Valeo SCALA 3 is more than hardware. It comes with a suite of software modules that includes algorithms for both artificial intelligence and perception. The AI system collects data from the LiDAR sensors and analyzes them in real-time, enabling the SCALA 3 to direct an automobile's trajectory and predict clear paths on the road ahead.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 62 users

davidfitz

Regular
After 8 years, 3 months and 13 days since buying my first parcel in this exciting company I have come to the realization that all we need is Valeo as a commercial partner. Of course, I won't complain if the others that are often mentioned come on board as well, which I am sure they will.

For the first time, in a long time, I can honestly say that I am getting quite excited.:D

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 79 users

Cartagena

Regular
Don’t get cocky players - we have to hold and not dump tomorrow.
I am a cool headed and optimistic person and don't mind as can always pick up cheaper shares from my banana chair in South of France. It looks like accumulating games in progress which could push price down maybe to 36 but I think the higher low 35.5 is more likely than a lower low, we shall see.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

TECH

Regular
@Realinfo to answer your question last week, yes I did mention January 2025 again, and you are basically correct in assuming that
I personally believe that revenue would have started to show a repeating pattern on review of the next 6 quarters, that is, growing
and heading northwards, I also believe that the share price will reflect that growth coming through, that being said, not North of
around $1.75 taking out the stag spike or overshoot that will probably occur in all the excitement, with fence sitters and the herd all
jumping aboard, giving us a market cap. of around 3 billion AUD, which would be at my top end...not advice for new investors, just
a believers private views on display.

Some may see that valuation (guess) as either to light on or way over the top, but that's what makes the markets so interesting, it's
full of bullshitters, crystal balls and in real terms, winners and losers etc.

Cheers and good evening....Tech 🍷

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 36 users
THANK YOU
MB
- EQ CLA CONCEPT IN SEPT 2023
- MB.OS DEBUT IN 2024
- EQ CLA LAUNCH IN LATE 2024
- 2025 WILL BE MASSIVE FOR BRN
View attachment 41158

View attachment 41159 View attachment 41160 View attachment 41161
The way that I look at it is this. If the plan is to launch these new models is in late 2024, then that could mean December 2024 the latest. MB would not launch the vehicle if there is no stock available for people to purchase vehicle, therefore they would have needed to start building the cars already. Additionally time is needed for the cars to be shipped to all corners of the globe. So lets say the the shipping pipeline takes 3 months to setup, that would mean the first cars would've needed to be built by the end of August 2024. Next you need to consider the ramp of of the production line, to the SOP, or start of production date, which typically takes 90 days for auto companies to iron out assembly issue. That would then take the start date for the car production line forward to approx May 20224. Next, for the production line to run, the component manufacturers need to have their product already delivered to the MB production line. The component manufacturers would have needed to start producing their parts at an even earlier date, and depending on the type of component, production of those parts may need to have started a month to perhaps 3 months earlier - that would take us to around February next year - That is only 6 months away.

For MB's suppliers to be 6 months away from their(suppliers of components) SOP date, all the component selection and BOM's would be finalised and signed off, and MB would be placing component orders anytime between now and february. Assuming we are in this iteration of MB's offerings, I would expect to see quite an increase in BRN's next 4C and beyond. Who knows, MB(or perhaps through one of the license holders) may have already placed for IP and or chips!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

MDhere

Regular
Wow that's pretty freaky.
I love Ozzy. That song is called " Paranoid ",
Ol mate in the Podcast mentions Ozzy's song " Crazy Train "
yes I know but they also say black Sabbath in general. anyway great podcast. and I can only assume that each podcast is set up for the benefit of ai - Brainchip :)
Now i have to catch up on some reading on here. was missing in action for a few days

Reactions: 3 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

TopCat

Regular
This might be something!! Maybe more revenue incoming 🤞

Telit Cinterion, a global enabler of the intelligent edge, announced a strategic relationship with VVDN Technologies, a premier electronics engineering, manufacturing and digital services company, for the mass production of modules, data cards and custom products as part of Telit Cinterion's ongoing execution of its western IoT leadership strategy.

Starting in August, VVDN begins mass production and customer shipments. VVDN operates state-of-the-art facilities in Manesar, Haryana, and Pollachi, Tamil Nadu and is known for their advanced manufacturing capabilities and stringent quality standards.

IMG_3285.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

MDhere

Regular
@Realinfo to answer your question last week, yes I did mention January 2025 again, and you are basically correct in assuming that
I personally believe that revenue would have started to show a repeating pattern on review of the next 6 quarters, that is, growing
and heading northwards, I also believe that the share price will reflect that growth coming through, that being said, not North of
around $1.75 taking out the stag spike or overshoot that will probably occur in all the excitement, with fence sitters and the herd all
jumping aboard, giving us a market cap. of around 3 billion AUD, which would be at my top end...not advice for new investors, just
a believers private views on display.

Some may see that valuation (guess) as either to light on or way over the top, but that's what makes the markets so interesting, it's
full of bullshitters, crystal balls and in real terms, winners and losers etc.

Cheers and good evening....Tech 🍷
my crystal ball says north of $3, and you might want to watch yr phrasing of jan 2025 as crystal balls are jusr tthat "crystal balls" nothing more nothing less then a imaginary ball, my crystal ball with its imaginary knowledge says before next agm north of 1.75 . now where is my génie bottle?... hmmm

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Dijon101

Regular
After 8 years, 3 months and 13 days since buying my first parcel in this exciting company I have come to the realization that all we need is Valeo as a commercial partner. Of course, I won't complain if the others that are often mentioned come on board as well, which I am sure they will.

For the first time, in a long time, I can honestly say that I am getting quite excited.:D

Nice to see you're feeling confident again.
I remember in your last post you were not so positive.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom