BRN Discussion Ongoing

Damo4

Regular
More freebies, well earned. Kpi hit again.

Now wheres my sarcasm gif......

View attachment 38988
Wat | Know Your Meme

What BRN shares are free?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
Let's not forget:

BrainChip Joins Technology Partners During CES to Demonstrate Capabilities of Akida-Powered Solutions - BrainChip

BrainChip Joins Technology Partners During CES to Demonstrate Capabilities of Akida-Powered Solutions

Laguna Hills, Calif. – December 29, 2022 –BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power, fully digital, event-based, neuromorphic AI IP, today announced that it will be joining partners Prophesee, Socionext, and VVDN January 5-8 at CES to showcase compelling solutions on constrained edge devices, featuring its Akida™ processors. Akida processors simplify development by supporting today’s mainstream network models and workflows while being future-proofed for next-generation edge AI solutions.

BrainChip joins Socionext in the Vehicle Tech and Advanced Mobility Zone, located in the Las Vegas Convention Center, North Hall in Booth 10654. Socionext will be showcasing its leading-edge technologies and solutions in automotive imaging, AI, and smart sensing to help customers develop feature rich custom SoCs that enable product differentiation with an added competitive edge. Socionext has played an important role in the implementation of BrainChip’s AI technology in SoCs and the companies are working together to satisfy the need for AI in edge computing.
As part of this showcase, BrainChip will be highlighting its functionality with NVISO’s human-behavior software designed for the automotive in-cabin environmen
t.

... another couple of dots for edge servers and in-cabin monitoring?

Where does it end?!

We discussed Socionext months ago. The below Email sent by Rob Telson before xmas 2023 is pretty self explanatory......... I think the email paragraph "At CES a few of our partners are demonstrating this technology" gives the secret away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6ef58415-b8da-d7ad-010b-60a9a3742b52.png

Book a Meeting

Brainchip invites you to join us at CES 2023 January 5-8, 2023, in Las Vegas, NV to experience our advanced, hyper-efficient, event-based AI technology in action, bringing the future to edge AI devices.

Akida’s unique AI approach is built on applied neuromorphic principles that enables inference and learning, untethered from the cloud in energy-constrained edge devices. It efficiently accelerates today’s models and is ready for future trends. Most importantly, it supports frameworks and flows that developers are very familiar with, so tuning for Akida platforms is seamless and Brainchip partners like Renesas are integrating Akida technology into their platforms.

At CES a few of our partners are demonstrating this technology:

1. Socionext (North Hall, booth 10564): Automotive solutions for remote display, RADAR and embedded sensing and cabin monitoring.
Socionext will demonstrate it’s highly integrated ISO26262-certified SC1721/ SC1722/ SC1723 Series Graphics Display Controllers feature built-in safety mechanisms that enable error-free, safety-critical content to meet the safety standards required by today’s multi-display cockpit applications.

Socionext has created a variety of smart RADAR solutions, including 24GHz and 60GHz, and has developed a roadmap showcasing future technologies features and capabilities to support multiple in-cabin uses, including seat occupancy monitoring, child presence detection, and theft prevention.

1. Prophesee (The Venetian Hotel): Edge learning on device for complex visuals.
Prophesee will demonstrate the alignment of their event-based vision systems with the unique, intelligent edge-learning capabilities of Akida. This enables learning of gestures on device without storing data on device or on cloud - an important aspect of security and privacy expected.

Stay tuned for further updates on our partners CES schedule and announcements.

We wish you a very exciting and prosperous 2023 and look forward to seeing you at CES.

Please use the link below to schedule a meeting with us.

Regards,

The Brainchip Team

Book a Meeting

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Xray1

Regular
That's what I was thinking also :) cheers Damo
More importantly .... I wonder what Manny did with the 8 million shares granted to him at the AGM and whether he had to sell a few off for US Tax implications......... Accordingly, imo it would be most interesting to see what shows up a most updated/current Top 20 shareholders list ????

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
OLD ARTICLE ABOUT NINTENDO
But interesting that they have a interest working on CNN and machine learning. Maybe Megachips have a solution for Nintendo?
1687913734127.png

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Xray1

Regular
Well worth visiting IPro Silicon IP Ltd web site: Interesting information and big Co connections:

LAGUNA HILLS, Calif., June 25, 2023--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the worldâs first commercial producer of ultra-low power, fully digital, event-based, neuromorphic AI IP, has selected IPro Silicon IP Ltd. to expand its sales presence in Israel.

IPro has served Israelâs chip design community through best-in-class IP partnerships and first-class support. As a trusted sales source, IPro collaborates with customers by learning their exacti...

• Fire

hsc108

Green!
Glad I managed to scronge up some cash and topped up this morning at 0.35. The SP looked ridiculous when I thought about where the company is now to the last time it was this low.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

GDJR69

Regular
There are green shoots of products emerging and the SP is reflecting that. I believe it's just a patience game now . . .

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
There are green shoots of products emerging and the SP is reflecting that. I believe it's just a patience game now . . .
We like the green Yoda

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Iseki

Regular

Damo4

Regular
Socionext isn't a partner, but on a more positive note our website shows a couple of new names: CVEDIA and Quantum Ventura.

It's actually a little confusing (or perhaps deliberately obscure) what the true relationship is.
I think we are both a 'customer" of sorts, but also a partner, the ecosystem way similar to Arm and IFS.

BrainChip Receives Akida Chips from Socionext America

"The chips were manufactured at Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) from a production mask set provided in May 2021. This mask set follows the successful production of engineering samples from the Company’s Multi-Project Wafers (MPW), received in August of 2020, and the subsequent delivery of evaluation boards."

"[Socionext America] supported all assembly and test operations for the Akida devices, including a review of the TSMC Process Control Monitoring (PCM) data, assembly, device electrical testing, and simulation correlation."

BrainChip and Socionext Provide a New Low-Power Artificial Intelligence Platform for AI Edge Applications

"Socionext Inc., a leader in advanced SoC solutions for video and imaging systems, will offer customers an Artificial Intelligence Platform that includes the Akida SoC, an ultra-low power high performance AI technology."

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
It's actually a little confusing (or perhaps deliberately obscure) what the true relationship is.
I think we are both a 'customer" of sorts, but also a partner, the ecosystem way similar to Arm and IFS.

"The chips were manufactured at Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) from a production mask set provided in May 2021. This mask set follows the successful production of engineering samples from the Company’s Multi-Project Wafers (MPW), received in August of 2020, and the subsequent delivery of evaluation boards."

"[Socionext America] supported all assembly and test operations for the Akida devices, including a review of the TSMC Process Control Monitoring (PCM) data, assembly, device electrical testing, and simulation correlation."

BrainChip and Socionext Provide a New Low-Power Artificial Intelligence Platform for AI Edge Applications

"Socionext Inc., a leader in advanced SoC solutions for video and imaging systems, will offer customers an Artificial Intelligence Platform that includes the Akida SoC, an ultra-low power high performance AI technology."
Thanks Damo ...yep a bit confusing? this is from their website .......

Advanced AI Solutions for Automotive​

Socionext has partnered with artificial intelligence provider BrainChip to develop optimized, intelligent sensor data solutions based on Brainchip’s Akida® processor IP. ???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover

Screenshot_20230628-132822_Chrome.jpg

Very complicated!

TiredCreamyFoal-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha

Realinfo

Regular
No April Fool !!

For mine, it’s not confusing what our battler’s relationship is all about with Socionext. The following comes from my 1 April’23 post about the three year rule regarding integrating new technology into finished products…

“ In June 2019 (almost FOUR years ago) our battler signed an agreement with Socionext. Almost four years ago, Vice President Noriaki Kubo said…’we are excited to join Brainchip in the design, development and introduction of Akida SoC…bringing AI to edge applications is a major industry development, and also a strategic application segment for Socionext‘. Ten months later in April 2020 (THREE years ago) Mr Kubo added the words COMMERCIAL PARTNERS to how Socionext saw their relationship with our battler. Mr Kubo remains VP of Socionext to this very day.

Me myself personally thinks Socionext is the sleeper in the pack !!! “

It is no surprise to me that Socionext, a commercial partner of four years and a company that back then considered bringing AI to edge applications as a major industry development, and also a strategic application segment for Socionext, is about to bring home the Akida bacon.

For mine, the bacon is also about to be served by other partners mentioned in my 1 April 2023 post…namely Valeo, Ford, Magik Eye, Vorago, NASA, Renasas and Megachips.

Ahh…the smell of sizzling bacon…even better than a democracy sausage !!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 71 users
Top Bottom