BRN Discussion Ongoing

Dozzaman1977

Regular
More silverware than Arsenal this year! Not a WH fan but COYI.
Hows this relevant to BRN Damo???
Your big on criticising other people for posting irrelevant stuff
Hypocrisy GIF
world of warcraft legion GIF

Might be best if you dont criticise people for posting stuff that you might think is not relevant to BRN (even if it is to the educated people) if your not going to follow your own rules, maybe just ignore it and move on the posts that you think are relevant.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Xray1

Regular
Also good to see the USAF Space Force program still chasing neuromorphic / cortical solutions and amalgamating the project into another for 2024.

Original paper HERE

View attachment 37969
Based on the underlined red section ....... makes one wonder if BRN is actually a lot further advanced with their " Cortical " processing research / technology than we are aware of.

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

cosors

👀
Just my observation. The other day TLG were somewhere between 12-15% up on the ASX. It was an important thing happened positively. I could buy here to the previous day maybe 1-2% more. That went through the day and it traded 10 to 20 as much. The price was nailed down cheap to talk about. In the US not quite so but similar. EU and USA together were a quantity of that what was usual. The SP remained nevertheless behind that of the ASX. The next few days the ASX resembled the SP to here to net 0 difference. Normally you at the ASX have a multiple of volume from what we have here, but that doesn't play any role?! Strange story.

another
And I had posted a longer time ago a day before it went off what I had observed with BRN. Including the currency conversion the SP was 'too' low here. Net 6-7% cheaper I think I remember. The next day, my memory, millions of shares from USA or EU were moved to the ASX and on that day came the first short attack. So one day I noticed that just by direct comparison the real charged price was much lower here. After the action here less shares and flooding on the ASX and then same SP here and there, my observation the day (s).

They do what they want.

Normally the market is very 'tight' (?) here or in other words there is almost no market. Only a few purchased shares move the SP disproportionately. But on both days, whether at TLG or BRN, the SP remained nailed. Both times an undeniably made thing I think, no demand and adequate supply. 'They' wanted it that way and had the might to do so. I have no other explanation.
https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-62831

Reactions: 2 users

Dr E Brown

Regular
If you know you know COYI absolutely buzzing

Sorry in the wrong section but it’s been 42 years in the coming

Good onya mate. 90th minute winner. Got any finger nails left 😂
Maybe we are half way through the second half with BRN and have to wait another 20 minutes before we score a long awaited winning goal. Lol

Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Each of us see our little bit of the puzzle.
I notice and wonder at after auction 2 billion plus transactions and the inequity of high frequency trading techniques on the ASX and you pickup on anomaly's extant in Europe and USA.
But we have no governing body with either the inclination, will or wherewithal to actually do anything about it.
These multinational entities are so entrenched and powerful and their influence so dominant that they transcend jurisdictions.
And, with them as a model, no wonder an overarching AI may, in time, come to regard us as nothing more than batteries.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Damo4

Regular
Hows this relevant to BRN Damo???
Your big on criticising other people for posting irrelevant stuff
Hypocrisy GIF
world of warcraft legion GIF

Might be best if you dont criticise people for posting stuff that you might think is not relevant to BRN (even if it is to the educated people) if your not going to follow your own rules, maybe just ignore it and move on the posts that you think are relevant.

True Its True GIF - True Its True Dwight Schrute - Discover & Share GIFs

Thanks Doz, but I think I'll continue to be critical of things that I don't agree with.
I'm not perfect, and I'm open to criticism.
Surely everyone else here is, otherwise why would they risk voicing their opinion on a forum?

Anyway, we are once again seemingly bouncing at a range of support around the 40c mark.
We keep entering partnerships and things are looking good for BRN.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
True Its True GIF - True Its True Dwight Schrute - Discover & Share GIFs

Thanks Doz, but I think I'll continue to be critical of things that I don't agree with.
I'm not perfect, and I'm open to criticism.
Surely everyone else here is, otherwise why would they risk voicing their opinion on a forum?

Anyway, we are once again seemingly bouncing at a range of support around the 40c mark.
We keep entering partnerships and things are looking good for BRN.
One day we'll get to the top of that particular ladder again, pull out a gun, and shoot that flaming snake dead as a doornail causing the shortee's to soil themselves. 🤣

krisdog220500312.jpg

• Haha
  • Love

gilti

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
  • Fire

IloveLamp

Top 20

Screenshot_20230608_120751_LinkedIn.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

TECH

Regular
Not sure if this is news to the rest of you but it is news to me

View attachment 37994 View attachment 37995

Good morning,

Try not to read too much into that (not that I'm implying you are) it's Adams son, so a typical response from a loving father.

Highly intelligent like his Dad, but more importantly his Dad is a highly valued asset at Brainchip being the Chairperson of our SAB (y)

Reactions: 13 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Good morning,

Try not to read too much into that (not that I'm implying you are) it's Adams son, so a typical response from a loving father.

Highly intelligent like his Dad, but more importantly his Dad is a highly valued asset at Brainchip being the Chairperson of our SAB (y)
Not reading into it anymore than the significant face value of the situation.

The fact is, the son of the chairperson of the scientific advisory board at Brainchip is a software engineering manager at Apple....

It cannot be a bad thing.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 38 users

Diogenese

Top 20

Definitely not us.

Cerence:
US2022415318A1 VOICE ASSISTANT ACTIVATION SYSTEM WITH CONTEXT DETERMINATION BASED ON MULTIMODAL DATA

1686191779079.png

A vehicle system for classifying spoken utterance within a vehicle cabin as one of system-directed and non-system directed may include at least one microphone to detect at least one acoustic utterance from at least one occupant of the vehicle, at least one camera to detect occupant data indicative of occupant behavior within the vehicle corresponding to the acoustic utterance, and a processor programmed to receive the acoustic utterance, receive the occupant data, determine whether the occupant data is indicative of a vehicle feature, classify the acoustic utterance as a system-directed utterance in response to the occupant data being indicative of a vehicle feature, and process the acoustic utterance.

[0016] The vehicle 104 may be configured to include various types of components, processors, and memory, and may communicate with a communication network 110 . The communication network 110 may be referred to as a “cloud” and may involve data transfer via wide area and/or local area networks, such as the Internet, Global Positioning System (GPS), cellular networks, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc. The communication network 110 may provide for communication between the vehicle 104 and an external or remote server 112 and/or database 114 , as well as other external applications, systems, vehicles, etc. This communication network 110 may provide navigation, music or other audio, program content, marketing content, internet access, speech recognition, cognitive computing, artificial intelligence, to the vehicle 104 .

US2021043195A1 AUTOMATED SPEECH RECOGNITION SYSTEM

1686192455980.png

There is provided an automated speech recognition system that applies weights to grapheme-to-phoneme models, and interpolates pronunciations from combinations of the models, to recognize utterances of foreign named entities for naive, informed, and in-between pronunciations.

[0013] Memory 125 is a tangible, non-transitory, computer-readable storage device encoded with a computer program. In this regard, memory 125 stores data and instructions, i.e., program code, that are readable and executable by processor 120 for controlling operation of processor 120 ...

[0014] Program module 130 contains instructions for controlling processor 120 to execute methods described herein. For example, under control of program module 130 , processor 120 will receive and analyze audio signals from microphone 110 , and in particular speech from users 101 , 102 and 103 , and produce an output 135 . For example, in a case where system 100 is employed in an automobile (not shown), output 135 could be a signal that controls an air conditioner or navigation device in the automobile.

[0043] … This method is also not constrained to only two models, or any particular kind of model (e.g., classical n-gram, Recurrent Neural Network (RNN), Long Short-Term Memory (LSTM), . . . ).

• Sad
Reactions: 16 users

TECH

Regular
Not reading into it anymore than the significance of the face value of the situation.

The fact is, the son of the chairperson of the scientific advisory board at Brainchip is a software engineering manager at Apple....

It cannot be a bad thing.

I made the forum aware of that a year or two ago, but check out his nieces occupation, you may discover something or not.

Dots sometimes have meaning and sometimes are simply just that, a plain old boring dot, but Akida considers a dot as an
event on an otherwise blank piece of A4 paper.

Enjoy the day...Tech (y)

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

stockninja

Observer
Definitely. tesla is the future of EVs. The most innovative automotive brand. Elon and his team will make Tesla a leading EV brand in the near future.
The day Tesla or Elon post one thing or a like on Brainchip Mercedes jump will seem like a small blip in the ocean. One day people, one day

Definitely not us.

Cerence:
US2022415318A1 VOICE ASSISTANT ACTIVATION SYSTEM WITH CONTEXT DETERMINATION BASED ON MULTIMODAL DATA

View attachment 38000

A vehicle system for classifying spoken utterance within a vehicle cabin as one of system-directed and non-system directed may include at least one microphone to detect at least one acoustic utterance from at least one occupant of the vehicle, at least one camera to detect occupant data indicative of occupant behavior within the vehicle corresponding to the acoustic utterance, and a processor programmed to receive the acoustic utterance, receive the occupant data, determine whether the occupant data is indicative of a vehicle feature, classify the acoustic utterance as a system-directed utterance in response to the occupant data being indicative of a vehicle feature, and process the acoustic utterance.

[0016] The vehicle 104 may be configured to include various types of components, processors, and memory, and may communicate with a communication network 110 . The communication network 110 may be referred to as a “cloud” and may involve data transfer via wide area and/or local area networks, such as the Internet, Global Positioning System (GPS), cellular networks, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc. The communication network 110 may provide for communication between the vehicle 104 and an external or remote server 112 and/or database 114 , as well as other external applications, systems, vehicles, etc. This communication network 110 may provide navigation, music or other audio, program content, marketing content, internet access, speech recognition, cognitive computing, artificial intelligence, to the vehicle 104 .

US2021043195A1 AUTOMATED SPEECH RECOGNITION SYSTEM

View attachment 38001

There is provided an automated speech recognition system that applies weights to grapheme-to-phoneme models, and interpolates pronunciations from combinations of the models, to recognize utterances of foreign named entities for naive, informed, and in-between pronunciations.

[0013] Memory 125 is a tangible, non-transitory, computer-readable storage device encoded with a computer program. In this regard, memory 125 stores data and instructions, i.e., program code, that are readable and executable by processor 120 for controlling operation of processor 120 ...

[0014] Program module 130 contains instructions for controlling processor 120 to execute methods described herein. For example, under control of program module 130 , processor 120 will receive and analyze audio signals from microphone 110 , and in particular speech from users 101 , 102 and 103 , and produce an output 135 . For example, in a case where system 100 is employed in an automobile (not shown), output 135 could be a signal that controls an air conditioner or navigation device in the automobile.

[0043] … This method is also not constrained to only two models, or any particular kind of model (e.g., classical n-gram, Recurrent Neural Network (RNN), Long Short-Term Memory (LSTM), . . . ).
I do miss seeing the ogre.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom