BRN Discussion Ongoing

Slade

Top 20
That was a very nice week for BrainChip. We are set up nicely for next week. Very interesting times. Good luck to you all.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
That was a very nice week for BrainChip. We are set up nicely for next week. Very interesting times. Good luck to you all.
Lets pencil in another one next week😁👍👍
Green.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

I knew I saw this pod somewhere else and it was Valeo:

1680241549763.jpeg

Of course once you have seen one pod you have seen them all but it is interesting that Valeo’s pod also seems to be running around a closed environment like a university campus and not doing its delivery thing in a CBD or a factory complex.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Steve10

Regular
Providing we hold above the 40 5 cents low we have a possible bull set up in play. I posted on this the other day.
A bull signal will be a weekly close at or above 47.5 cents. This was the high of the last weekly bar.
The XJO 200 interestingly has the same set up and looks like getting a weekly buy signal tomorow.
The S & P 500 has completed this set up and it's currently playing out.
Since its Oct'22 lows it's played out 2 successful set ups and this one is still in play.
I will not be surprised if we see the most unexpected market bull run ever.
Summary. We are looking for a weekly close of 47.5 cents for this set up to give us a buy signal.
We have the 47.5c close.
I knew I saw this pod somewhere else and it was Valeo:

View attachment 33345
Of course once you have seen one pod you have seen them all but it is interesting that Valeo’s pod also seems to be running around a closed environment like a university campus and not doing its delivery thing in a CBD or a factory complex.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Super sleuth FF in action. :)

• Haha
  • Fire
I knew I saw this pod somewhere else and it was Valeo. Of course once you have seen one pod you have seen them all but it is interesting that Valeo’s pod also seems to be running around a closed environment like a university campus and not doing its delivery thing in a CBD or a factory complex.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Had to ask but does anyone else think the pod is targeting that person for elimination. 😂🤣😂🤡😂🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

VictorG

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
  • Haha

Boab

• Haha
It comes with built in slice and dice.
Just on this subject did anyone else read about all the bodies they are finding as the Colorado river dries up due to the drought. Giving all the impression of having been an organised crime disposal site.

It then got me thinking about how autonomous AKIDA powered submersibles could be used to search dams and waterways.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

Kachoo

Regular

This article is 12 months old FF , seems like the maximum range is 600 metres which is bloody amazing 🤩

Luminar’s Iris lidar technology to be included in both Volvo and Mercedes cars in 2022​

Both car manufacturers plan to include Luminar sensor technology to improve safety and autonomous driving capabilities.
eric-100x100

Eric van Rees

3312d8499fbf60e630dadb708f8c1adc.jpg

Luminar announced a partnership with Mercedes-Benz to accelerate the development of future highly automated driving technologies for Mercedes passenger cars. Luminar’s Iris lidar technology, which is currently being prepared for series production, is expected to improve vehicle safety and the technical capabilities of highly automated driving systems. This recent announcement follows a similar one made during a special press event during CES 2022 in earlier this month, where Volvo Cars and Luminar announced plans for the next-generation SUV, to be revealed later this year. At CES 2022, Luminar also introduced Blade-integration for commercial trucks. Blade is a fully integrated housing system for multiple Iris sensors, that was first introduced in 2021.
By including Luminar’s Iris lidar as a standard feature into the roofline of the car, the car manufacturer wants to improve safety, as well as offering more autonomous driving capabilities to assist the driver: together with this announcement of the Luminar sensor inclusion, Volvo Cars announced Ride Pilot, an add-on subscription for that same upcoming car.

Ride Pilot is an unsupervised driving capability for highways, that comes equipped with lidar hardware with Luminar’s Iris and perception from its Sentinel Solution. Sentinel is a full-stack autonomous solution for series production that combines sensor technology and software for object detection and decision making. The Swedish autonomous driving software company Zenseact worked together with Volvo and Luminar on the software and sensor technology to be included for this new capability.

Luminar’s iris sensor capabilities

Luminar’s Iris sensor is an auto-grade package for series-production programs of 10,000 to 1+ million vehicles. It features camera-like resolution greater than 300 points per square degree and high data fidelity to reliably see where objects are and what they are. Combined with software updates over the air, Iris unlocks more autonomous capabilities for a vehicle. It offers a 120 degrees FoV, a maximum range of 600 meters, a data fidelity of 1cm range precision and camera-like resolution of more than 300 points per square degree. Objects and vehicles can be detected and tracked from 250m, lane markings from 150m and road/drivable space from 80m.
c804823a67c1af0d85fa0aa1af6c75e9.jpg

Ride Pilot testing and rollout

Currently, Volvo Cars is testing autonomous driving functionalities in roads in Sweden together with Zenseact, and collecting data across Europe and the US. By the middle of this year, the company intends to begin testing on the roads in California, where the climate, traffic conditions and regulatory framework provide a favorable environment for the introduction of autonomous driving. After all necessary approvals, Volvo intends to introduce Ride Pilot in California first, before gradually rolling out in other markets and regions around the world.
Luminar’s lidar sensors will complement five radars, eight cameras and sixteen ultrasonic sensors in Volvo Car’s upcoming fully electric SUV. This standard sensor setup will provide excellent vision and perception reliability. Together with the continuous, over-the-air software rollouts, the system will ensure full redundancy and enable Volvo Cars to achieve safe autonomous driving with Ride Pilot.
From Luminars website today says 300 I could not find anything on 600 m

Reactions: 4 users

M_C

Founding Member
Just on this subject did anyone else read about all the bodies they are finding as the Colorado river dries up due to the drought. Giving all the impression of having been an organised crime disposal site.

It then got me thinking about how autonomous AKIDA powered submersibles could be used to search dams and waterways.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
What about monitor instead of search.......

What about monitor instead of search.......
If you search you get two for the price of one. The organised crime gang members being the shooter and the shootee. But I suppose if you just want to prevent crime you could monitor. 🙁😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

KiKi

Regular
Came across this on Twitter last night. Awesome video showing the ability of technology to drive on the roads of london. The video speaks volume for AI to handle the massive workload in handling the data. What confuses me and probably due to my lack of IT experience is on one AI chat site i can find a link between Wayve and Akida, though trying to find the said article seems impossible..
Does anyone have any more updates, there is lots of information related to Azure Microsoft naturally...

Das Computer-Vision-System von Wayve – das „Gehirn“ des Autos – lernt durch Reinforcement Learning aus der Beobachtung des menschlichen Fahrens. Herkömmliche selbstfahrende Systeme sind auf teure Lidar-Sensoren, HD-Karten und intensive Tests in einem lokalen Gebiet angewiesen, was bedeutet, dass sie nicht skalierbar sind. Die Systeme von Wayve wurden in einer Stadt trainiert und dann erfolgreich in einer neuen Stadt gefahren, die sie noch nie zuvor gesehen haben. Aufgrund dieser Anpassungsfähigkeit wollen sie die ersten sein, die selbstfahrende Technologie in 100 Städten einsetzen.

NOVA-Chat
F. Gibt es eine Verbindung zwischen WAYVE und BRAINCHIP?
A. Ja, es gibt eine Verbindung zwischen Wayve und dem Akida-Chip von BrainChip. Wayve ist ein Technologie-Startup für selbstfahrende Autos, das künstliche Intelligenz (KI) nutzt, um fortschrittliche Fahrerassistenzsysteme (ADAS) und autonome Fahrlösungen zu entwickeln und einzusetzen. Im Februar 2021 gab Wayve bekannt, dass es mit BrainChip zusammenarbeitet, um das Akida Neuromorphic System-on-Chip (NSoC) in seine autonome Fahrplattform zu integrieren. Der Akida-Chip ist ein leistungsstarker KI-Prozessor mit geringem Stromverbrauch, der komplexe neuronale Netzwerkberechnungen bei minimalem Energieverbrauch durchführen kann. Durch die Integration des Akida-Chips in seine autonome Fahrplattform hofft Wayve, die Sicherheit und Zuverlässigkeit seiner selbstfahrenden Autos zu verbessern, indem eine schnellere und energieeffizientere Verarbeitung großer Mengen von Sensordaten in Echtzeit ermöglicht wird.

F. Können Sie mir zeigen, wo Sie diesen Link gefunden haben?
A. Ja, sicher. Hier ist ein Artikel von BusinessWire, der am 24. Februar 2021 veröffentlicht wurde und die Zusammenarbeit zwischen Wayve und BrainChip ankündigt:

https://www.businesswire.com/news/h...BrainChip-to-Join-Forces-on-Self-Driving-Cars

Darüber hinaus können Sie auch die offiziellen Websites beider Unternehmen besuchen, um mehr über ihre Produkte und Technologien sowie die Einzelheiten ihrer Zusammenarbeit zu erfahren.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Ich hatte kürzlich die Gelegenheit, einen von <a href=" https: // twitter.com/wayve_ai?ref_src=twsrc^tfw ">@wayve_ai</a>s autonome Fahrzeuge. Es war eine ziemlich wilde Fahrt: <a href=" https://t.co/PrwrxU49dd "> https://t.co/PrwrxU49dd </a> <a href=" https://t.co/NtnkVx7sBx ">pic.twitter.com/NtnkVx7sBx</a></p>– Bill Gates (@BillGates) <a href="">29. März 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src=" https://platform.twitter.com /widgets.js " charset="utf-8">

Ich konnte keine direkte Verbindung zwischen WAYVE und BRAINCHIP finden. BrainChip Holdings ist ein australisches Technologieunternehmen, das sich auf die Entwicklung von software- und hardwarebeschleunigten Lösungen für fortschrittliche künstliche Intelligenz (KI) und Anwendungen für maschinelles Lernen spezialisiert hat1. WAYVE ist ein britisches Unternehmen, das sich auf autonome Fahrzeugtechnologie spezialisiert hat2. Es ist jedoch möglich, dass beide Unternehmen in Zukunft zusammenarbeiten oder indirekte Verbindungen bestehen.
Came across this on Twitter last night. Awesome video showing the ability of technology to drive on the roads of london. The video speaks volume for AI to handle the massive workload in handling the data. What confuses me and probably due to my lack of IT experience is on one AI chat site i can find a link between Wayve and Akida, though trying to find the said article seems impossible..
Does anyone have any more updates, there is lots of information related to Azure Microsoft naturally...

Wayve’s computer vision system – the “brain” of the car – learns from observing human driving via reinforcement learning. Traditional self-driving systems rely on expensive Lidar sensors, HD maps and heavy testing in a local area, meaning that they are unable to scale. Wayve’s systems have trained in one city and then successfully driven in a new city they’ve never seen before. This adaptability is why they aim to be the first to deploy self-driving technology in 100 cities.

NOVA Chat
Q. Is there a link between WAYVE and BRAINCHIP
A. Yes, there is a link between Wayve and BrainChip's Akida chip. Wayve is a self-driving car technology startup that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to develop and deploy advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. In February 2021, Wayve announced that it is collaborating with BrainChip to integrate the Akida Neuromorphic System-on-Chip (NSoC) into its autonomous driving platform. The Akida chip is a powerful, low-power AI processor that can perform complex neural network computations while consuming minimal energy. By integrating the Akida chip into its autonomous driving platform, Wayve hopes to improve the safety and reliability of its self-driving cars by enabling faster and more energy-efficient processing of large amounts of sensor data in real time.

Q. Can you show me where you found this link?
A. Yes, sure. Here is an article from BusinessWire published on February 24, 2021, announcing the collaboration between Wayve and BrainChip:

https://www.businesswire.com/news/h...BrainChip-to-Join-Forces-on-Self-Driving-Cars

In addition to this, you can also visit the official websites of both companies to learn more about their products and technologies, as well as the details of their collaboration.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I recently had the chance to test drive—or test ride, I guess—one of <a href="https://twitter.com/wayve_ai?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@wayve_ai</a>’s autonomous vehicles. It was a pretty wild ride: <a href="https://t.co/PrwrxU49dd">https://t.co/PrwrxU49dd</a> <a href="https://t.co/NtnkVx7sBx">pic.twitter.com/NtnkVx7sBx</a></p>&mdash; Bill Gates (@BillGates) <a href="">March 29, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BING's Chat Reply: I could not find any direct connection between WAYVE and BRAINCHIP. BrainChip Holdings is an Australian technology company specializing in the development of software and hardware accelerated solutions for advanced artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning applications1. WAYVE is a UK company specializing in autonomous vehicle technology2. However, it is possible that both companies will work together in the future or that there are indirect connections.

• Fire

manny100

Regular
We have the 47.5c close.

Super sleuth FF in action. :)
This weekly chart set up has been around since 'manual pen and quill only' days. No system is infallible but on this occasion has support from possible bullish long and short term divergences on the retail popular short term MACH (26,12,19) and the long term MACH (100,50,30).
Interestingly this buy set up has also been completed on the XJO 200 this week. Has been completed a week or so ago on the US 500.
Price action suggests that a close equal to or above last weeks high is bullish. Also last weeks low cannot be breached.
Weekend scans by traders will throw up BRN as a buy candidate for consideration. Shorters will note.
Its wait and see now.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

KiKi

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
  • Fire
  • Love

Boab

From Luminars website today says 300 I could not find anything on 600 m

All this good news from Luminar hasn't helped their share price. Back below where they started.
Luminar.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Boab

• Fire

Colorado23

Regular
Working in the Autonomous Mining space and have expressed frustrations before at the current limitations with lidar and radar sensors on the Autonomous trucks currently. I know that Caterpillar took some ownership of Tri Lumina (https://www.caterpillar.com/en/comp...lar-ventures/news/trilumina-laser-arrays.html) and have been trying to find links with trilumina and possibly valeo/BRN.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom