BRN Discussion Ongoing

VictorG

Not sure if a licence agreement will cause it to rocket like a takeover offer 65% higher than the current share price (as LTR received) but there would definitely be a few shorters starting to sell off.

Three or 4 deals though, that would really put a rocket up them. Hopefully Akida 1500 is the catalyst for more sales. 🤞
I sense we are much closer to the price breakout than the market is prepared for.

The last time BRN was in the 40 cents range, it hit $2.34 a few short months later. This time around it will keep climbing.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Not sure if a licence agreement will cause it to rocket like a takeover offer 65% higher than the current share price (as LTR received) but there would definitely be a few shorters starting to sell off.

Three or 4 deals though, that would really put a rocket up them. Hopefully Akida 1500 is the catalyst for more sales. 🤞
I’m willing to bet all my shares that if we announced a contract with a household name the share price would go up much more than 65%.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 83 users

Taproot

Regular

If we end up in a hearing aid ( which I personally feel is a dead set certainty ), I like WS-Audiology. Only because they're the biggest hearing aid Gorilla in town. 😁

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
I’m willing to bet all my shares that if we announced a contract with a household name the share price would go up much more than 65%.

Better hope it's not Quilton @chapman89, you might be up the shit. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
How many have you got? :cool::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
For those that don’t like dot joining look away now! 🤪

I can’t remember how I came up with this loose dot but they would be right up our alley!

New deal announcement. I’m sure it’ll only be a matter of time before there’s some similar deals involving Brainchip!

I think the link is via

1679999809001.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I sense we are much closer to the price breakout than the market is prepared for.

The last time BRN was in the 40 cents range, it hit $2.34 a few short months later. This time around it will keep climbing.
Fingers crossed its the case but the current market is very different to the time of the Mercedes news. Everything was running wild.

Putin and inflation have made sure we aren't running like that again for a while.

Reactions: 8 users

Euks

Regular
Fingers crossed its the case but the current market is very different to the time of the Mercedes news. Everything was running wild.

Putin and inflation have made sure we aren't running like that again for a while.
Hmmm 🤨

I think you’re misremembering. We got the the Mercedes news in January 2022 and the market was in free fall then..

Nasdaq started 2022 at 15.5k and dropped about 1k each month for 6 months whilst Brainchip bucked the trend and stayed around 1 buck after hitting 2.3

I guess my point is that if the news is good enough none of the external stuff will matter to much as most people will want to get on board and not miss out.

I’ve got my fingers crossed that megachips have signed a few new customers with Akida 1500 and we will see it in the next 4C 🤞

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

TECH

Regular
Interestingly, in the last 52 weeks Brainchip topped out at $1.36, which is a long way from the peak of $2.34, from memory
that top peak lasted a few hours, before bouncing around $2.00 to $2.10 before reality set in and the big slide took place.

I sold a small parcel at $1.72 to pay a bill, but today I still hold within 100,000 of what I was holding over 1.5 years ago, so still
extremely confident in our company and staff to steer us northwards.

It will also be interesting to see how many companies we are actually making AKD 1500 for, having taken on board what certain
clients wanted us to create, I'm personally expecting more than a couple, lets see how that guess plays out. :sneaky:

Goodnight Believers :ROFLMAO::sleep: Tech

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

GazDix

Regular
I am beta testing the blockchain/decentralised (no agendas) Chat-GPT called 'Chattensor' from Bittensor at the moment. Of course one of my first questions was who Brainchip is partnered with and then just following up unless it got confused about a different Brainchip. Got a very interesting response. From memory, I think Chat GPT went a different directon than this (and nothing we knew before as well).

1680007187475.png

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Good Afternoon Chippers,

Not much to report my end...

Pressently having fun watching the below company.

Relating to a completely diffrent company , industry...
LTR : Liontown Resources Ltd

Their Board of directors rejected a buyout offer...

One can only wonder what will unfold for us , BRN , once serious deals are signed , announced on ASX & royalty streams start to flow.

Regards,
Esq.

Slade

Top 20
Wonder what our partners Teksun are going to wow the World with in just a few hours time.

Is it too soon for them to be bringing Akida to the forefront?

8334E09F-ECED-42D8-819D-281C92EC22AD.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Sorry disregard
I find everything on my phone a pain in the ass to use, gimme a laptop with mouse and keyboard anyday
I was goint to make a point about reviewing liontown short data ( in a week when we can see it) after todays ann, that completely revalued the company.

I have no idea about the mechanics, but i would assume that shorts bought back ltr massively today right? So on shortman in a fukn week we should see a reduction in shorts if that took place...

Its all just not fair for the dikhead mum or dad like me to compete right!

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
And sorry ive been drinking lol , i try to refrain nowadays and stik to gifs

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
S

Straw

Wonder what our partners Teksun are going to wow the World with in just a few hours time.

Is it too soon for them to be bringing Akida to the forefront?

View attachment 33119
Beer fountains will be flowing from the assembly line in double time!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

jtardif999

Regular
After spending a lot of time in the sun today my mind is telling me that we a working with Texas Instruments.
I’ve been of the same mind since the EW TI live stream.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

charles2

Regular
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Starkey Genesis AI requires a visit with a local doctor (not available through Telehealth or OTC).

Genesis AI will cost an average of $6,500/pair (we've found the devices for as low as $4,598/pair).

Some customers are overwhelmed by Starkey's additional features like fitness tracking and personal assistant.

Above prices in USD.
This is why the US governments recent FDA approval for over the counter hearing aids will be a game changer - the current system is cost prohibitive.

Those who need them most are unable to afford them because they’re no longer earning an income.

Below is my post regarding hearing aids from a while back, which involves Sony and WS Audiology @Taproot. No idea if it holds any weight, I haven’t looked into it for months, but I have no doubt akida will power at least one hearing aid in the future. It just makes too much sense for akida not to given it is always on, processing without the cloud at ultra low power with on-chip learning.

Post in thread 'BRN Discussion Ongoing'
https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-181429

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
88331DC7-6045-4424-8347-463183495845.png

y amazing team just released Metavision® SDK 4.0!

Some of the highlights of this release are:

- A new corner detection and tracking application that uses an off-the-shelf, ready-to-use event corners detector.
This application can detect and track corners in an event stream with high efficiency, generating stable key points and very long tracks. You can use it in your AR/VR applications, in HDR, and in fast-moving scenes. (kudos to Philippe, Etienne, and Amos).
Here is the paper https://lnkd.in/e5PPNwtj

- A new HDF5 file format that allows you to store and manipulate your event data in an open-source, encoding format.
This format will let you use your data across more tools, simplifying your event-based data pipeline.

- Full feature support for IMX636, the event-based sensor co-developed between Sony and Prophesee.
This sensor allows for more granular control over each pixel either to set ROIs or ignore certain pixels (Digital Event Crop / Digital Event Mask).

- A new improved XYT visualizer that lets you experience events in a 3D viewer. This visualizer has more advanced controls, a GUI, STC filters, ERC filters, sensor settings, and more.

- New support for the latest Ubuntu 22 and C++ 17.

You can view the full changelog here: https://lnkd.in/eaqEqD4j

We hope you enjoy this new version of Metavision SDK and we look forward to hearing your feedback and suggestions.

#eventbased

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 34 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Ouch. Tesla vulnerable to hackers. Possibly a ubiquitous issue?

I suspect ALL vehicles that need to regularly deal with The Cloud (for things such as navigation, obstacle warning, autonomous driving, and basically general operation) will have similar vulnerabilities.

Only when a vehicle can do ALL functions independently, with smart sensors at the edge making real time, independent decisions, will it be safe from hacking.

True privacy and true independent operation is something that can be achieved, at the edge, with AKIDA. That is what edge processing is all about.

The world will need to realise this someday soon. And the sooner the better!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
Top Bottom